Coco Mademoiselle 2018 Eau de Parfum Intense

Top 60 in Women's Perfume
Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum Intense) is a popular perfume by Chanel for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Coco Noir (Eau de Parfum)

Olivier Polge

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian orange, Calabrian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Tonka bean, Bourbon vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 15.04.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Keira Knightley.

If I were a scent...
Today I wear Coco Mademoiselle intense. I wanted to confess with my registration, directly my love for Coco Mademoiselle. I wanted to put into words how much I love this scent, how it makes me feel, how I see the scent. I wanted to sweep you away, to have you riveted to my words. Quite simply, I wanted to convince you guys.

I read through everything here and thought - fuck - it's all been said. Much better, in fact, than I ever could. Many have written off my chest. It's just all been said already.

Now I sit here, close my eyes, take a deep drag and think ....

.... if I were a fragrance, I would be Coco Mademoiselle (intense). ♥️
My dearest
If I could only keep one fragrance, then it would be this one.
You can hardly pay a greater compliment to a perfume. At least I do not.

In no other fragrance I feel so attractive, sweet, sassy, well-groomed and also a little noble at the same time. Coco Mademoiselle Intense is a successful balancing act between youthful-cheerful (orange, jasmine and also the subtle vanilla) and adult-sophisticated (patchouli and gentle rose). Compared to the original, the spicy-earthy is more dominant, the orange more mature and less sugary, the bouquet more full-bodied. The Intense version seems somehow "deeper" on me, without completely losing the "lightness" typical of Coco Mademoiselle. Mademoiselle remains Mademoiselle - perhaps she has become a little older.
The orangy-fruity head goes here relatively soon into a somewhat more floral heart note, which takes on me but the shortest part. The more dominant here patchouli is the main duet partner of the orange, which has put a jasmine flower behind the ear. But also the tonka bean enters now and then the parquet.
Overall, I find the composition extremely balanced and complex, each individual note is finely interwoven and seems to compliment the other. Nothing here is unkind, scratchy or overbearing. I also find the richer color to be extremely fitting, Coco Mademoiselle Intense is in fact simply "more intense" on many levels. Just as if it had matured a little.

For me, really a beautiful perfume that I will give me bottle after bottle without ever getting tired of it! My very personal signature fragrance just.
EsterEverest
Fresh in love with spring
How nice it is when you are found by a fragrance, I have already described in other places. This time, this charming Mademoiselle has found me. And I immediately fell in love with it, head over heels!

Yet everything spoke against it.
Gourmandige fragrances and sweet stuff were long at the top of my list for dangerous subjects. Associated with just these notes. Tonka, vanilla... my skin did strange things with them and the headaches were unbearable.
So it went me also with the little sister of Intense, the Mademoiselle as ODP. So not at all she wanted to please me, I would never have opened the door to her!.
But with an online purchase fluttered a tester of Coco Mademoiselle Intense in my mailbox. Being current Corona and new impressions in short supply, I thought to myself, "Aah, why not?" I wanted to go anyway immediately shower, there I can go confirm my prejudices immediately another round.
First spray
Floral -fruity. orangy, but not in the citrusy - fresh version, but soft, beautiful, elegant. Not at all as sweet as feared. Not gourmand at all. Clearly feminine in any case. A feminine fragrance. The scent of a beautiful woman who laughs and is happy. Maybe she is even freshly in love, in any case her cheeks are red. The scent stays fresh, I don't want to stop sniffing it.
Second spray
But there's more. The oranges are blooming! The jasmine plays a gentle, quiet melody in the background and the rose doesn't push itself too much into the foreground either. A perfect orchestra that develops. The plan to go shower is postponed to the back, I want to see first, where this surprisingly beautiful fragrance journey so leads me.
After about 20 minutes, the fragrance is there with me, where it then remains for the rest of the afternoon. Patchouli, tonka bean and vanilla play the bass chord without that I would perceive one of the three notes thereby dominant. The top of the pyramid remains perceptible in its fruitiness even after hours, the flowers embed the whole soft and beautiful.
Shower I was then anyway, but not without indulging myself with a third spray and bathing in a gentle string orchestra of equally important notes, where none really plays first fiddle, no big solo comes and exactly because of that the experience is perfect and enveloping.
It's a romantic, dreamy scent. Not the one I would put on for a tough trial, that role may be fulfilled by other representatives of my fragrance collection.
But it is a fragrance to let your mind travel and feel good, light for grey days, body soft fruit and floral accords in a soft earthy base.

I may buy a Chanel fragrance for the first time ever.... and with vanilla to boot. And they always say taste doesn't change. Me the Mademoiselle has enchanted in any case and convinced to reconsider the list of my enemies of the state again thoroughly.

Stinkypenny
The other Chanel’s sit down when she enters the room. Period
This was the second Chanel in my collection. I had been turned off by the heady aldehydes of no 5, but boy am I glad I did this fragrance.

First thing is first, on me, this fragrance needs to be applied on recently cleaned skin It’s top notes are fresh and citrusy with a sweet floral note that comes through as the fragrance warms. The lime is clearly identifiable in the bergamot and makes it quite a fresh but comfortable scent. just 4 sprays, once on each wrist and in the crook of each elbow.

It’s about 2 hours after I first applied the perfume, it has taken a slightly sweet, slightly edible, slightly bleachy scent. The bleach effect fades leaving the smooth sweet scent of a cocoa and patchouli aroma in the crooks of my elbows. When i first bought this(as a safe blind buy) I wasn’t wowed by it but needed a fragrance that would work for spring and the office... which this does i believe. Some people might find it too much in a close setting, but it’s butter smoothness and inoffensive composition makes it a remarkably safe but noticeable concoction.

After 4-5hrs it becomes a skin scent to my nose, however others tell me it is still there, and beautiful. After 8-9 hrs the scent bubble is much smaller but whiffs of it catch you at random moments. It becomes a lovers perfume, one where only those in bed with you can smell it too. I took a shower, my OH can not stand fragrance in bed sadly.
The concept of lightness
This is an absolute masterpiece of perfume art for me. The fragrance is hard to describe in its complexity. Light, but also very durable - self-confident, but also mega-feminine. Of a nonchalance and grace that is really very rare these days. Coco starts very fresh with a gentle soapiness, but then follows up with a floral elegance that lasts all day. For me, definitely an Immergeher with repurchase guarantee.
Coco and I said "yes" to life
Coco Chanel... until last year, a rather uninteresting person to me... ...then her biography came into my hands. Like me, she lost her fiancé in a car accident, tragic! Death had taken away our better half, our love, we had the choice between staying and moving on. We both chose life. Many parallels, also the love of scent. This woman and this perfume give me back my strength and my spirits. I like to wear the fragrance in the office or at festivities, I wear it in my heart and with pride, I feel what Coco went through, we have a lot in common, even though she doesn't know me. I must smile, I love her, I love THIS fragrance. That's all I have to say, right? :-)
Eaumygosh
- Protocol of a turbulent relationship
Maybe it was the hymns of praise that were heard over and over again- or just the "Chanel magic". The prestige. You can call it what you want, but one thing is certain: I wanted to love "Coco Mademoiselle". I often tested the EdP in perfumeries, hoping to fall in love with it. I was so young and "Chanel" stood for me for elegance and class. I wanted so much to prove my own class, my own good taste. Today I am of the opinion that the latter does not exist - there are just different tastes. But now well, back to the fragrance. The spark never really flew. It was the top note. Sort of scratchy, not mine. The test strip didn't get any attention afterwards. That's how it went every time and I always blamed myself - maybe it was my nose? A bad day? It's a modern classic after all
Maybe 2 years ago I finally saw an ad online you could apply to Chanel and included a miniature of the pure perfume. 1.5ml, pure "Coco Mademoiselle". No sooner said than done, there was nothing to lose. Apparently I was fast enough, because I got a miniature and... I think the pure perfume is beautiful. The annoying top note was blown away - my heart was jumping for joy. The perfume was so radiant, bright and floral. Discreetly sparkling and pleasantly sweet. The will to give "Coco Mademoiselle" another chance was reawakened and at some point fate brought us together, because I received the "Intense" version as a gift. Someone thought that I must like it after all, because I had always raved about the pure perfume.

Well, the friends were big. I put a lot of hope in that fragrance. Any version of Coco Mademoiselle must please me. I wanted so much to like the scent.

The top note once again brought disillusionment. Fruity-sweet orange, paired with a slightly earthy patchouli note. Slightly less shrill and scratchy with the EdP, but softer and rounder - but I could confidently do without the top note. I don't know what it is, but the mixture of the citric sweetness and slightly earthy patchouli can quickly make me feel a little nauseous. Fortunately, the scent changes quite quickly on my skin and clothes - the floral notes appear after a few minutes. The subtle earthiness disappears and even the orange loses its initial strength. Now the fragrance reminds me of the perfume - bright and radiant. Jasmine and rose, a splash of orange, as well as a hint of patchouli and vanilla. Very feminine and clear, with pleasant sweetness. So the fragrance stays on my skin for 2/3 hours. Afterwards it becomes more and more vanilla and softer from hour to hour. Also a little sweeter. Nevertheless, even at this time it does not seem heavy - it possesses a certain lightness, seems elegant and carefree. I like the fragrance very much, the base is beautiful. The durability is really good. Even on the skin I perceive it 8/9 hours without any problems, even if it becomes naturally closer to the body with time. The sillage is also good - it is noticeable, wraps you up gently. But you don't have to worry about being "over-perfumed" after 1/2 splashes.

I feel "coco mademoiselle" one step closer now. Once again, the top note is the biggest drop of melancholy, but everything else after that my nose rewards. Meanwhile I don't care about the ratings of single fragrances (except for the durability) - you buy what you like. Even the prestige of a brand can only impress me to a limited extent. Tastes are different and that is good. Nevertheless, Chanel has proven that "Coco Mademoiselle" is a fragrance that I like very much - especially the pure perfume was the best proof of this. Oh, I'd be happy if the EdP smelled like that. The only thing left is the EdT- the "Intense" version was already convincing. The top note fades away quickly from me and everything else pleases. Nevertheless, there is still some air left to the top. Who knows, maybe in the end it will be the EdT that fulfills all my wishes and saves me from the light earthy orange-patchouli explosion. Maybe it will seem brighter and clearer from the beginning. We will see - and I will hope
A Chanelchen
The Eau de Parfum Intense by "Coco Mademoiselle" is like fruity champagne on fluffy patchouli puree - playfully light but still completely Chanel. What a great combi!

In the Coco Mademoiselles assortment, every little animal finds its pleasure and can never really be wrong. This EdP Intense is no exception. Since I only know the other version superficially and with the best will in the world not inside and out, there are no great comparisons here but only a description of this special exception smell.

"Coco Mademoiselle" has always been a pretty ingenious combination of youth and elegance, modernity and Chanel - this EdP Intense pulls out all the stops. Fruity, citric and bright, it starts, then with a few noble wink of the eye (Jasmine + Rose Dream!) not to deny its origin and to care for the porcelain stone. But already there a vanilla patch cream breaks through, which fits in deliciously and represents the backbone of this timeless bullet. Sweet - done right! Fruit - made right! Current trend - done right! Chanel DNA - don't forget! What can I say?! Just breathe in and enjoy. If the woman at your side smells like this, then you know that you did everything right!

Flacon: they will still look like this in a hundred years - and that's a good thing!
Sillage: a little more aggressive than Chanel average. Younger and more erratic. Set and attractive.
Shelf life: tippi toppi 8 hours minimum.

Conclusion: a mademoiselle to bite into - crunchy and tasty, without having given the style and class to the wardrobe!
Same same but different
Or: The search for Mademoiselle right

Coco mademoiselle, this fragrance has been inspiring me for many years, but has disappeared from my small collection for quite some time. But not from memory! So for a few weeks now I've been sneaking around the Chanel counter again and can't decide which Fräulein should accompany me home. Each has its own charm.

The "normal" edP, which I had and loved years ago, I feel now as quite loud, almost already obtrusive, so it would not be used so often. Too much for the office, too much for dinner dates, too much in summer, oh, I don't know, the 90s are over - sadly. This insane situation makes the edP so difficult, so unfit for everyday use for me. A class fragrance, but no, you're not for me anymore.

Candidate 2, the edT: so fine, so noble in fragrance and at the same time wonderfully uncomplicated, friendly and cheerful, here I can spray to my heart's content. Durability and Sillage are made for the summer. Classy princess charming: it may be you...

And now candidate 3, you beautiful woman who printed herself "intense" on her dress and let me puzzle at first, whether this is apparently exaggerated or only apparently. Because more and more is expected with "intense", which should hardly be possible or necessary here in relation to the normal edP. So what's intense here? Right in the top note, the mademoiselle is unmistakably at the start, this fragrance with a strong recognition value. But creamier, rounder, just great! The durability is as expected good, especially on clothing. The Sillage on the other hand is only discreet, even with 4-6 sprayers the scent doesn't annoy, but caresses me and all who come close to me. For hours! And all this makes this mademoiselle intense a perfect companion for so many occasions! Whether restaurant attendance, family celebration, seminars, party, this smell fits, always nobly, sophisticated, very closely, attractively. I'm going into raptures!

Intense! This expression, here it is only apparently wrong, because the fragrance has many qualities that make it intense. A murder situation is rightly not one of them.

If the hype about him were to subside now, that would be nice. But that's the other side of the coin.

Thanks for reading!
DonJuanDeCat
Beautiful, elegant, sexy... you know where this is going... yummyrrrrr!!!! DD
Coco Mademoiselle, oh dear, there are so many versions of this fragrance that you could easily lose track of it. So far I have only tested the perfume (not EDP), which I liked very much at that time and therefore I think that everyone here could try it :)

Unfortunately that was a little longer ago, so that I don't have the perfume in my head anymore and can't compare it with this fragrance here, to be able to tell you possible differences. But well, that doesn't matter, as I will try to describe this scent as exactly as possible anyway, and I hope that I won't drift off again as usual by writing how great, sexy, tasty, yummy, aaaargh etc. it could be for you ladies :DD

Well, let's see: Is the fragrance as great as most people find it here, or is it simply overrated? Publish quickly here before the second half final starts... for whom are you actually? England? Or Croatia? D

The fragrance:
Hm, the fragrance begins quite fruity sweet with oranges and jasmine and an immediately following earthy patchouli note. Only a short time later you can smell the roses from the flowers, which have an additional feminine touch.
And yes,... *sigh* I didn't really want to write it, but the top note is both delicious and sexy, hmm... :D
I think the heart note itself remains like the top note. One still smells slightly fruity notes together with a rather sweet jasmine and beautiful roses. Well, the patchouli may have become a little weaker, but I think that's good, because the fragrance looks a bit fresher, sweeter and just more sexy (yeah,... the typical description of a guy...!).
A little later, the sweet scents and the earthy notes or the rest of the fragrance become more balanced, i.e. no scent really smells more intense than the others (even if the fragrance is still quite sweet of course), so that the fragrance now appears even more beautiful!
Towards the base I smell some of the beautiful oranges in the background, but the scent is now mainly sweet and slightly earthy (because of patchouli). The sweetish side also comes from the vanilla, which also gives the fragrance a creamy powdery note that makes the fragrance more beautiful.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is quite good, because from the beginning you are enveloped in a larger scent cloud, which also radiates well to others. If the fragrance isn't already known, you might be asked what a great fragrance it is you're wearing! At least I imagine that this could happen :D
I think the durability is quite good with over ten hours, even if it doesn't radiate strongly throughout.

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular and also looks quite high quality despite some simple designs. It is filled with a pink scent liquid, which seems to be a little darker than the other scents of this scent. On the front you can see a white label with a gold-plated frame. The round neck is gold-plated and bears the Chanel logo, on it sits a transparent, cuboid lid with several corners and edges, making the lid look like a gemstone. All in all a very nice bottle.

Oh là là (argh, what an expression :D), the scent is great! It starts very sweet, but at no point do I find the scent overwhelming or too girlish or anything. Especially a little later the sweetness is still high, but you notice that the base is really well mixed and the fragrance is sexy and elegant. It radiates neatly, so that it will be a good while to smell very well at one and is therefore also suitable as a scent.
Despite its sweetness, the fragrance is not particularly heavy, so it is perfect for spring and autumn, and it could probably also be used on summer days that are not too oppressively hot.

The only criticism I have here is that if you're completely honest, the fragrance smells a little too mainstream-like and you could almost say that it's... not really something special, but it doesn't bother me because it smells so great. He joins the ranks of the beautiful and very well made, but also not very special fragrances with some mainstream content (such as fragrances like Guerlains Mon Guerlain, La petite Robe Noire or Diors Miss Dior fragrances) and does what a fragrance should always do: Pretty great smell!

This could only bother those with too many expectations, but I have a clear recommendation to try the fragrance here :)
After all, you want to smell delicious and attractive, don't you? :DD

Jazzy76Jazzy76 6 months ago
Deeper but not heavier: this edp keeps its gentle ,discrete, classy character for a touch of feminitiy in the colder season or by night
LexaLexa 3 years ago
As the name says,it is the same pyramid as Coco M but the ingredients are just a bit more intense.Lasts a bit longer though. Not spectacular

by Zora
by BadKat
by Reyzel
by Reyzel

Popular Chanel

Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel Allure Sensuelle (Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel 1957 by Chanel