Beige 2016 Eau de Parfum

Beige (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-creamy. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Jacques Polge

FrangipaniFrangipani
FreesiaFreesia
HoneyHoney
HawthornHawthorn

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 13.10.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Beige (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel, which differs in concentration.

Connie
Finally, a hit from Chanel... Pure elegance...
I would have given up on finding a Chanel fragrance that didn't smell super classic and stale on my skin... For more than 20 years I have been looking for a Chanel fragrance but never found one. Again and again they were all too classic, just uninteresting and not exciting... Unexpected comes but as is well known often...

I was actually on the road to find the perfect tuberose fragrance, as I discovered the exclusive collection of Chanel ... An eager saleswoman asked about my preferences and sprayed me beige on a tester.... Inwardly I had a plan to get out of the Chanel department. Well the tester wandered towards my nose and wow, I haven't smelled something this elegant, extremely delicious and super feminine in a long time... I could hardly believe my enthusiasm for this fragrance... I was immediately in my little movie. That is always a good sign for me, when a fragrance immediately tells a story... Immediately I would have a person in front of my eyes who could wear this fragrance wonderfully, because the fragrance actually radiates elegance in a very special modern way in my opinion.... A fragrance that needs "its" human type to really shine... I saw a woman, super elegantly dressed. She wore a black tight turtleneck sweater and black elegant pants. A pair of white pearls for earrings, clean and minimalistic... The scent carried her around the room or was it the other way around? It just harmonized in a super classy way.... She wasn't particularly flashy but she filled the room with her intangible elegance....

The scent starts with a feminine hurricane of frangipani and freesia. No sharp or cold hurricane that knocks you down, but a soft, warm incredibly beguiling fragrant floral hurricane. Honey remains as a sweet undertone, which provides a certain cozy sweetness but without the fragrance smelling directly like honey. A perfect dazzle together with the hawthorn..

Beige is immediately landed on my personal WL... One of the most elegant fragrances I've ever gotten under the nose...
End of Kill Bill
What have I not searched and inquired to find a super dupe to "Summer by Kenzo". I have never managed this in the last 6 years.
Not once after endlessly asking and researching.
Finally found this gem in the store today and I like it if not better.

Better durability. How it melts into my skin!
OMG! I'm almost rolling in tears....
The perfect blend of creamy, soapy (not too pungent). Most of all, rad how I came up with this one to test.

I was asked by a work colleague the other day what color I identify with the most.
The first thing that came to mind was BEIGE!
It's not my favorite color but I know how well I look with this color and it also has an almost magical effect on me. It grounds me in a way. If that makes any sense...
To get to the point,
It happened today at the Chanel booth in the department store when I saw the name and I immediately thought if the name is "Beige" it can only be the One. And bingo!

Now you can probably imagine me lying in bed sniffing my arm and almost crying. It's akin to the final scene of Kill Bill. When Uma lies teary-eyed on the tile floor in the bathroom and is happy because she got more than expected after her fight (unzwar her daughter.) Sounds exaggerated to equate this with a fragrance, but I do not care.

I'm soooo happy.... like I've found my personal holy grail.

Dreamlike!

Please don't..
"Oh that fits me well now" was my first thought when I sprayed me Beige for the first time. Fits well that I find this fragrance quite nice but do not have to have. Please not another candidate for purchase. Perfect. Checked off.
Haha. Think. How do these Chanels always, that after a certain time, so noble, unobtrusive, perfectly dosed, timeless, clean, creamy, floral, perfectly interwoven, classically modern, and chanelig smell??? Phew, this one has really flashed me now after about 20 minutes. Can't stop sniffing my arm and sooner or later (probably sooner?) it will move in here. For me an elegant, modern and competent clean and well maintained fragrance. (if not one of the best)

CCatalina1
Beige is not always invisible!
Beige. The colour that makes you instantly think about style, elegance and refinement, the colour that perfectly dresses any woman.
But when Beige turns into a perfume, and also wears the signature of Chanel ,the interest is infinitely greater. A floral par excellence, creamy and powdery at the same time, uniquely charming with a very special je ne sais quoi( oh well,it's Chanel though),Beige is the epitome of luxury and glow, the perfume that represents the real feminine beauty in all its splendor.
Beige is not the best performer,nor the most complex fragrance,it is a honeyed floral,a bit exotic,a bit sweet and it's just a little something there about it that makes you need to be elegant and classy while wearing it,a little something that makes you want to be that delicate lady dressed in a Chanel tailleur that will not only turn heads,but will also bring compliments from those around (both men and women). So wear Chanel my darlings,wear Chanel!
Beige.
A wonderfully unagitated flower cream scent. The initial fear that he might slip away into the madam's world does not prove to be true on AugustA's skin, fortunately. Beige has - despite all restraint - a completely charming charisma. It is of subdued elegance, the fragipani flower appears fragrant, the opposite of loud. This already somewhat special creamy note, perhaps that makes the minimal woody-dusty astringency of hawthorn, has something refined. Creamy smell, yes, Nivea not at all.
In short: A very well-groomed fragrance. At the end smooth, very light honey, but never sweet. Hard for me to describe, it could be the epitome of the discreet cream scent. Goes of course to every occasion, with the slight tendency to appear too elegant. Sports, for example. Or window cleaning, or bricklaying and plastering. Or, oh, what the hell - he's never out of place. It's beige.

by LaVioletta
by Nika2021
by Blaumilch
by Blaumilch

Popular Chanel

Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel