Coromandel (2016) Eau de Parfum

Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for women and was released in 2016. The scent is earthy-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 02.07.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Coromandel (Eau de Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel, which differs in concentration.

7.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Passion ignited
So, now I have to swing a little longer.
With this fragrance my daily routine is confused.
Coromandel sprayed in a package of Chanel samples and thought "WOW" how ingenious it smells!
I can't get enough sniffing anymore.
Yes and if there are such ingenious specimens, then there must also be other "special" fragrances, thereby Parfumo discovered and read .... read... read...
Bought samples on eBay...... bought.... tested...
In retrospect, I really had to think what great fragrances I could have purchased in the " original "!
It didn't get any better, the hunting instinct was awakened, so to speak, for special "niche scents" or at all.
A few times I thought" then you drive to Stuttgart (about 1.5 hours)". But -- Is it worth it? I only have two arms!!!
Yes, so it is, these sufferings - creates.
But now I am finally here among like-minded
and I now have a fragrant hobby!
It's great.
Coromandel's still great, too.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Our love is easy
"Deep within your heart,
you know it's plain to see.
Like Adam was to Eve,
you were made for me..."

Your gentle laugh - lively overture.
Citric, invigorating. Will you take me with you? The way I am, you go with me.
Our love is easy.

"If you ask me plainly
I would gladly say
I'd like to have you round
just for them rainy days..."

Your shining patchouli - no sliding down into the dark. Soft green glow. Transcendental.
Your iris root - mild earthiness and yet so flowery tender. Mystical.
You lead me inside. You ground me, you balance when I'm too much for myself.

That's how you stay with me - my protector. Many hours.
Warming sweetness of benzoin and vanilla comfort.
Exhausted children's noses, nestling tenderly to mother's sweater.
Our love is easy.

"Every time we meet it's like the first we kiss.
Never growing tired of this endlessness."
The quotes come from the song "Our love is easy" by Melody Gardot. ;)
8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Coromandel EDP

I had a huge trepidation trying Coromandel. I heard it was close to Fancy Nights, something I down wright loathed and put Coromandels exploration on the back burner. Come to find out, they arent related at all to me.

I feel everything has been pretty much accurately covered regarding the nuts and bolts making up Coromandel, so Im going to take a birdwalk to expand this a bit in a few different directions.

I first sprayed Coromandel, It felt slightly familiar. Matriarch's CoCo Blanc came to mind in its milky chai vanilla wood feel. 1932 edt also resonated with me with its sweet woody vanillic base once again is used in Coromandel, as is the orris note. Angel sprung to mind with its chocolaty patchouli.

Coromandel is indeed beautiful and well done, and it strikes me with its oilbanum, patchouli, orris, and musky woods as a very creamy base driven scent. I might get a full bottle not only for the fact this absolutely blew my doors off as a great scent, but I suspect there is much more to it than this..I think it could also be a tremendous layering component to those that do like to layer and blend their fragrances. I cant wait to layer this under my orientals I already have in my collection.

JoaoMartins 120 days ago
One of the most gorgeous patchouli fragrances. That white chocolate accord it's something else!
Lexa 2 years ago
Sweeter than Edt,less patchouli,more concentrated.Stays more on skin.If i'd have to choose,Edp would be the only i'd keep.All season fit.+4

by EveMist
by EveMist
Das Schönste, was wir erleben können, ist das Geheimnisvolle~Albert Einstein
by Sunshine00
by Blödel
by Blödel
by IrisNobile
Tiefe des Ozeans-prachtvoll, still & geheimnisvoll  ;-)-wer erkennt den Meeres-Besucher-oder doch Bewohner?!
by Sunshine00
by LilaLinchen
by Lexa
by Lexa

Popular Chanel

Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Antaeus (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°5 (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Platinum Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°5 Eau Première by Chanel Allure Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Sycomore (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Parfum) by Chanel Allure (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Chance (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel