Coco Mademoiselle L'Eau Privée 2020

Coco Mademoiselle L'Eau Privée is a new perfume by Chanel for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-fruity. Pronunciation

Olivier Polge

Mandarin orange, Jasmine absolute, Rose, White musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 24.10.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is British actress Keira Knightley.

Enthusiasm. For a whole 10 seconds
Spray a wonderful scent after the first one. Slightly creamier than the original. But a few moments later I just couldn't smell the scent anymore. (3 splashes on the wrist) I would have to tip the whole 100ml bottle over my head to smell something in the end. I didn't have the money & and thank god I only had one tester.
Nice and gentle
When spraying very very fresh and immediately the DNA of coco mademoiselle.here however no patchouli.in the course of time it stays fresh and the oranges come out.then musk mixes in and lets the scent fade away gently and it becomes creamy.i think it is great and use it every day.unfortunately the durability is really bad.have to feel it twice.but actually it is meant for the night to cuddle up in bed?
Sonnenfee
Mademoiselle in private ?
Chanel has done it again - again a new offspring of a very well known classic is launched on the market and you ask yourself: when will they bring something completely new, maybe something courageously completely new into our noses?

Well, you can find completely different, even very strongly polarizing scents elsewhere.
Chanel fragrances, it seems to me, should be wearable almost always and everywhere. That's what I like I wonder if this scent is a reference to the forced general withdrawal of this year's situation - although Chanel recommends this scent as a scent before bedtime or even for bedding.
Personally, I find my fragrances too good to spray on the bed linen - but there are also different preferences.

As one would expect, one recognizes the mademoiselle immediately when she is sprayed on.
I smell citric fruitiness, the flowers, perceive the oriental undertone.
Softer, less powdery, more creamy. Patchouli shouldn't be in it, I imagine I smell a hint of it The scent development is not very large, the scent known to us remains in an attenuated form.

But: there would be no Chanel if there were no durability. This works for hours. Of course, you can tell yourself that you don't need it if you already have the other versions in your collection.
I personally like this quieter version. Maybe it's an option for some noses of you if Coco Mademoiselle L'Eau Privée's sisters are too loud or too scratchy for you.
In my opinion, this gentler mademoiselle can be worn wonderfully during the day to all activities or non-activities.

Popular Chanel

Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel 1957 by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel