Coco Mademoiselle L'Eau Privée 2020

Coco Mademoiselle L'Eau Privée is a new perfume by Chanel for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Olivier Polge

Mandarin orange, Jasmine absolute, Rose, White musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 20.12.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is British actress Keira Knightley.

Expensive body spray
Perfume advent calendar, 1st door:

Hello my dear perfume lovers, also here I would like to open the perfume advent calendar with you, where I present every day a winterly fragrance for women, men or unisex. There will be reviews, unboxings, first impressions and comparisons and I am very happy if you are with me.
Today's reindeer bag contains a sample of Coco Mademoiselle L'Eau Privée, the latest creation from Chanel. With the addition of "Eau Pour La Nuit", meaning "water for the night"
All L'Eau versions make my ears prick up, as they announce a lighter version and usually also concentration of the original scent. So also here: to my disappointment this is not even an eau de toilette, only the name "Perfumed spray for the night" is written on the tube. So it's a body spray
After the 2018 Eau de Parfum Intense, which is my favourite Mademoiselle, the Eau Privée now represents the second flanker of the popular Coco Mademoiselle, which in turn is a flanker of Coco. So here we have a flanker of the flanker. Things are there.

If you take a look at the scents, you will quickly notice that L'Eau Privée has been reduced to the most distinctive scents of the original, but lacks the oriental touch. Patchouli, opoponax, tonka bean and vanilla have been removed from the base notes and replaced by musk. When sprayed on, it is noticeable that although the Coco Mademoiselle DNA is recognisable, the fragrance as a whole appears lighter and more relaxed. The durability on my skin is a joke, after 30 minutes I would have to re-spray, on clothes it lasts 2-4 hours, depending on the type of fabric.

This Coco Mademoiselle variant for the night doesn't smell bad, and I also like the iconic flacon, this time in a frosted glass look, but you have to hurry to fall asleep if you want to have some of the fragrance. But it might appeal to all those who find the original version too densely knitted, the intense version too sweet and who have no problem investing in a rather expensive body spray.

For my part, I for one stick to the Eau de Parfum Intense.

Your Flaconesse

Enthusiasm. For a whole 10 seconds
Spray a wonderful scent after the first one. Slightly creamier than the original. But a few moments later I just couldn't smell the scent anymore. (3 splashes on the wrist) I would have to tip the whole 100ml bottle over my head to smell something in the end. I didn't have the money & and thank god I only had one tester.
Nice and gentle
When spraying very very fresh and immediately the DNA of coco mademoiselle.here however no patchouli.in the course of time it stays fresh and the oranges come out.then musk mixes in and lets the scent fade away gently and it becomes creamy.i think it is great and use it every day.unfortunately the durability is really bad.have to feel it twice.but actually it is meant for the night to cuddle up in bed?
Sonnenfee
Mademoiselle in private ?
Chanel has done it again - again a new offspring of a very well known classic is launched on the market and you ask yourself: when will they bring something completely new, maybe something courageously completely new into our noses?

Well, you can find completely different, even very strongly polarizing scents elsewhere.
Chanel fragrances, it seems to me, should be wearable almost always and everywhere. That's what I like I wonder if this scent is a reference to the forced general withdrawal of this year's situation - although Chanel recommends this scent as a scent before bedtime or even for bedding.
Personally, I find my fragrances too good to spray on the bed linen - but there are also different preferences.

As one would expect, one recognizes the mademoiselle immediately when she is sprayed on.
I smell citric fruitiness, the flowers, perceive the oriental undertone.
Softer, less powdery, more creamy. Patchouli shouldn't be in it, I imagine I smell a hint of it The scent development is not very large, the scent known to us remains in an attenuated form.

But: there would be no Chanel if there were no durability. This works for hours. Of course, you can tell yourself that you don't need it if you already have the other versions in your collection.
I personally like this quieter version. Maybe it's an option for some noses of you if Coco Mademoiselle L'Eau Privée's sisters are too loud or too scratchy for you.
In my opinion, this gentler mademoiselle can be worn wonderfully during the day to all activities or non-activities.

Popular Chanel

Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel Allure Sensuelle (Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel 1957 by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel