Gardenia (1935)

Gardenia by Charbert

10.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Gardenia is a perfume by Charbert for women and was released in 1935. The scent is floral. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Submitted by Cincy, last update on 27.09.2014.

10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Gus
Practically One of a kind.
I Think am able to write a review about this magneficent perfum do to the fact that I own what can possibly be the last one in existence.

This Bottle even though it has not been open it gives a wonderful flowery smell of Gardenia if you get close to the bottle with your nose like the name states it. :-) It's 79yrs old and counting. there seems to be an oily residual at the tip of the bottle and if you touch it the smell of the perfume stays with you all day just with a simple touch, imagine if you were to spray it on. I have been looking for information, pictures and anything that I might compare it to and have not found anything yet. hope this gives you guys some insight about this beatiful perfume. ask me questions and I'll try to give some answers. :-)

I give this perfume 100% on all of the classifications. trust me they don't make perfumes like they used to and my bottle is living proof of that.

by Gus
by Gus

Popular Charbert

Gardenia by Charbert Breathless by Charbert Mountain Greenery by Charbert Warning by Charbert Drumbeat by Charbert Grand Prix by Charbert Gentleman's Cologne by Charbert Amber by Charbert Consent by Charbert The French Touch by Charbert Carnation by Charbert Fabulous by Charbert Expressly Yours by Charbert