Madame de Rohan-Chabot (2014)

Madame de Rohan-Chabot by Château de Versailles

Madame de Rohan-Chabot is a popular perfume by Château de Versailles for women and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by CFFC Fragrances.

Saffron, Apple, Mandarin, Rose absolute, Raspberry, Geranium, Lavender, Sandalwood, White musk, Amber

Submitted by Freeestyler, last update on 25.07.2020.

What an entrance..
Madame Anne de Rohan - Chabot is Mistress King Louis XIV. So Mme. also comes along.
Wrapped in noble silk and brocade she gets out of the carriage and presents me her wonderful scent.
Fast forward....
I have freed the fragrance from its really impressive cardboard box (old book inside lined with red velvet and of considerable size) and taken this great work of art from bottle into my hand. Beautiful and impressive.
That means already something, since I can call already some noble Stöffchen my own.
Then the first spray.
Wow what's coming at me. A raspberry rose or a rosy raspberry.
I can't make up my mind. But wonderful. Rather flowery than fruity, with a velvety undertones of warm amber.
It takes me back in time and I feel elegant and happy.
Ohhh Madame, they are really very distinguished and I am happy to have made their acquaintance.

by Kate130
by Kate130

Popular Château de Versailles

Madame de Maintenon by Château de Versailles Promenade à Versailles pour Lui by Château de Versailles Promenade à Versailles pour Elle by Château de Versailles Les Ors de Versailles by Château de Versailles Versailles Passion by Château de Versailles Les Jardins de Versailles by Château de Versailles Madame de Montespan by Château de Versailles