Child Perfume 1990

Child Perfume by Child Perfume
Child Perfume is a perfume by Child Perfume for women and was released in 1990. The scent is floral-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Susan D. Owens

Top Notes Top NotesVanilla, Lilac, Magnolia
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Tuberose, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Rose, Mimosa

Submitted by Lilith, last update on 15.03.2020.

KAI:gardenia::CHILD:jasmine
To my nose CHILD is a clean, resinous, very natural, and very potent jasmine perfume. I was actually surprised at how simple the composition is, given the hype. CHILD has the big volume diva quality of FRACAS but without all the complexity and with none of the tuberose. I think that this analogy sums up the story best:

KAI:gardenia::CHILD:jasmine

I really find this to be nearly a jasmine soliflore, but a very clean and clear, non-indolic one. There is no real darkness or grassiness in this composition, in contrast to many other jasmine perfumes I've tried. I like CHILD very much, but it is only for people who have a high tolerance for high-volume, rather intense white floral perfumes.

I disagree with the comparisons I've seen by some reviewers to Jennifer Aniston's perfume. CHILD is much more natural smelling and does not have any sort of industrial cleaning product edge whatsoever.