Chloé 2007 Eau de Parfum

Version from 2007
Chloé (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé
Bottle Design Patrick Veillet
Chloé (2007) (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chloé for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Angélique Noire

Top Notes Top NotesFreesia, Lychee, Peony
Heart Notes Heart NotesMagnolia, Lily of the valley, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cedarwood

Submitted by Sani, last update on 22.04.2021.

Chloe forever
I discovered Chloe shortly after the launch of the fragrance in early 2008. As a true profuma, I am always interested in what the market has to offer and so I went determinedly to the perfume department of the Carschhaus/Düsseldorf. Right at the entrance Chloe was decorated. I was spontaneously attracted by the pale pink design of the packaging and the unusual bottle. Once sprayed on the wrist, I heard a wonderfully fresh, yet luxurious scent. Rose petals are subtly perceived in the background, accompanied by fresh accords of freesia, magnolia and lychee. With Chloe, perfumers Michel Almairac and Amandine Clerc-Marie have created a unique perfume, the perfume of a new generation that leaves everything heavy and overloaded behind. Chloe became my signature fragrance for several years and I still wear it every spring.
He was beautiful then
My story with Chloé started very nicely. It was a blind purchase in 2011 that had been very worthwhile for me and I also wore it for a while almost every day, whether spring summer autumn or winter . It's not like I had other fragrances in my closet. In my circle of acquaintances no one wore this fragrance, which I liked very much. One day I was asked what I always wear and then it happened that I smelled this fragrance not only on me but also daily on a then good friend. Hm...I thought it was a pity that we now wore the same perfume and our environment even noticed it. Some time passed and the friendship broke up and a short time later for me also the fragrance. I still wear it from time to time, but unfortunately it is now somewhat negative.

Now to the fragrance: the good "queen of flowers" the rose. Normally gives with the rose not all too much. But the peony and also the magnolia manage to make the fragrance fruity, lovely almost spring-like. Finally, remains on my skin a clean scent by cedar wood and amber in the base.
He holds with me very well and is only very slightly perceptible at the end.

Best friends we will probably no longer, but if you run over the way again it is quite nice to see.
I can't decide!
Oh you beautiful silky, floral and fresh scent! This is one of the few fresh scents I have there for the spring / summer, I can not judge it, sometimes I'm totally on a light fragrance cloud of a bouquet of flowers which gives off this perfume, sometimes I find him too fresh. I do not know if I would repurchase it when it is soon (finally) empty
I'm sorry.......
....... i don't like you anymore :(
So long you have accompanied me. So many times in the summer you were the only scent I could stand. Even if so many had you, I did not care, you belonged to me, then I was just one of many.
Masses of compliments I got when I wore you. From men as well as women.
For me, you are the only fresh floral fragrance with an oversized longevity. Yes, I perceive you as fresh, I don't perceive the powderiness. You are the only feminine fresh scent (that I know of) that lasts from morning to night.
Well, and now? I noticed for quite some time that the intervals at which I wore you became longer and longer. I was opting more and more for other fragrances. My last attempt a few days ago ended up washing off my scent after half an hour. I couldn't stand you anymore. I have no explanation for what happened. I'm very sad. I feel like I'm letting someone down, but I can't, as much as I want to, let you "on me" anymore.
I'm putting you in the back corner of the closet now, I still don't want to give you away.
Maybe we try it again after some time together.
My eternal scent companion
A beautiful powdery fragrance that envelops you with its warm scents.

A rosy floral fragrance that reminds me of long summer days and gives you a certain lightness.

A fragrance that is absolutely noticeable but in an understated way.
Chloe highlights the feminine side perfectly.
Scherbelini
Great summer scent, quite warm and fresh!
Have smelled this fragrance about a year ago at a friend and had to ask her directly what this is for a wonderful perfume. I got it immediately, really immediately and love it very much. I don't really like it for winter, for me it smells more like a warm and somehow also fresh summer air, which smells like really well made soft rose - not a single bit pungent! Love it! Finished it with 50ml then & bought another 50ml bottle half a year ago. I think the scent will be with me for quite a while
ChrissiCore
I love her! I don't love her?
Chloé is like a girlfriend to me, but I can't stand her every day. I can't with her, but I can't without her either I have already emptied two vials. For me, it was always a fragrance that I wore more for going out or on cosy evenings with friends.
The first contact I had with the fragrance was through my sister. I was invited to her house and (secretly) sprayed myself with it in her bathroom. After the visit I went to a party. After a few minutes a friend asked me what smells so good here and we realized that he meant me and therefore Chloé. I felt really good and self-confident with the fragrance that evening and so the first bottle was allowed to move in with me.

I cannot describe the individual fragrances so well. The rose is present for me from the beginning, surrounded by other flowers. I also smell the lychee well out. All in all it seems like a strongly dosed fabric softener, but very feminine and lovely.
I find the durability and sillage strong. I smell it myself for a very long time and I have that with very few perfumes. On clothes it was still clearly perceptible even after several days.
My impression is that many men love the scent. My best friend's husband, for example, always asks me if I put on "that great scent" again when I wear Chloé.
The bottle is also classically beautiful. Clear lines, complemented by the cute bow.

After my last bottle was unfortunately tilted due to incorrect storage, I bought myself a filling. I still like Chloé But for me, this is not a fragrance for every day. I must really want it. I wore it to work the other day. I found it very penetrating. I couldn't stop smelling it and I felt it was getting on everybody's nerves. I almost felt sick
Consciously used, however, the Chloé can definitely score points.... Maybe one day a bottle will be allowed to move in again. :)
5.5
MoNiMo
i'm afraid that's not gonna...
On a friend of mine, I loved this scent. She wore it for years and it was simply beautiful ... feminine, flowery, powdery, subtle and yet always perceptible.
I myself have now tried several times (over several years) with little Chloé. On my skin this scent smells so penetrating, severe and soapy. Only after hours does it become a bit more flowery and softer. All in all it just doesn't fit.
Unfortunately I cannot explain it to myself, because the fragrance itself can be really beautiful.
Just not on me.
Strwbrryflds
A short visit every two years
About every two years she gets me around the rose. Even though I've thought so many times before, not again. Then I smell her somewhere on the street or shopping and I'm hooked again. I probably like her as much as I like her, because I met her once at a dear friend's house. She lasts for a long time with me, but she has a big disadvantage: Unfortunately she tips over quickly and it doesn't take long until I smell alcohol and old roses. Luckily I always buy the smallest bottle. Then it goes - unfortunately never completely emptied - into the trash and I tell myself "not again". I'm going to keep it for another two years and then I'll have it back for the length of half a bottle.
Eternal Love
My mother got this scent for her birthday shortly after its appearance and of course I smelled it and used it 2-3 times. Unfortunately I didn't earn much money then, but a year ago I bought it again. I bought it from my former best friend from the past, for little money. Short time later, after x years of radio silence we met again. It was a great time then, but unfortunately she could not revive our meeting. The smell reminds me of my mother and her. I still love one person, but with the other the love has vanished and although I rarely use it, I love it and would always buy it again. It brings me into a special atmosphere. For me it smells like a luxury soap, but not too fresh, but slightly creamy and slightly like a rose, but whiter. Probably here the peony is the note my nose gets stuck on. It is an evergreen for me and certainly "Everybody's darling". It is pleasant to smell, not pungent, could be worn well on a date and at a job interview or if you want to feel fresh, light and luxurious

ElysiumElysium 1 year ago
A bouquet of powdered florals, rose, cucumbery and slightly soapy floral scent. It has grown on me to a point where I am mildly obsessed.
TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
Beige minimalism was in around 2003-2006. This is a lovely victim of its age. Not a bad thing, but the edt outshone the edp.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
It's strange, but sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it...maybe the opening notes? after a few hours I find it better

Hält ähnlich lang wie Beton.
by BBMie
by Andreas09
by Andreas09
Chloé - Chloé . 04/2018
by Lola1997
Im Rosarium der Schlossgärten Arcen, ca. 15 km von uns. Direkter Nachbar in den NL.
by Villarouge
by Saluka
by Saluka
In der Abendsonne auf Vogelhaus
by Baeumchen
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact. Ich liebe schönes zum Schreiben.
by Callas
by Dasa
by Nici1993
by Nici1993

Popular Chloé

Love, Chloé Eau Intense by Chloé Chloé Absolu de Parfum by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Florale by Chloé Love, Chloé by Chloé Nomade (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Chloé (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chloé Nomade Absolu de Parfum by Chloé Roses de Chloé by Chloé Chloé (2009) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Capucine by Chloé L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé Innocence by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Lavande by Chloé Chloé Rose Tangerine by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé Fleur de Parfum by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Narcisse (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Parfum) by Chloé Atelier des Fleurs - Vanilla Planifolia by Chloé