Chloé Absolu de Parfum 2017

Chloé Absolu de Parfum by Chloé
Bottle Design Patrick Veillet
Chloé Absolu de Parfum is a popular limited perfume by Chloé for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Michel Almairac

Damask rose, Grasse rose absolute, Vanilla absolute, Patchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.12.2020.

Warm, clear minimalism
Prelude: long intro full of uninteresting life story! Here it goes:
As a teenager, I wore "Chloé (eau de parfum) "and didn't like it. Seduced by a pretty, oversized and no less impressive, far too perfect face on a rose gold advertising poster and an overworked saleswoman who quite rightly suspected an easy victim in my lost, disoriented person, I, without much hesitation from hard-earned Christmas money, purchased this bottle.
I wore it extensively, regularly, almost doggedly, always carrying around the perfect face in the back of my mind, hoping to transfer some of that beauty to my lackluster appearance, to perhaps convince the suitable man for life of me as a top candidate.

But we have never really fit together. And worked that, as was to be suspected, also only in my head. A few years have gone by, The dating era is over (thankfully! Hopefully?), and Chloé has become a forgotten relic of another time in my life.

Until I found a sample of this fragrance here. It had crept into my collection, defying the watch list, and was already threatening to feist an unappreciated existence until I read more closely. "Absolu aha... probably like the original, only with proper volume. Or as with so many Absolues, Intenses, extraits and what else there is simply vanilla and tuberose pure, shake vigorously and re-market.
Nevertheless, I tested the sample. Just like that.And I would be carried back, to another time. Uncertain, full of overwhelming emotions but also full of passion.

And like me, Chloe has grown up. Absolu shows itself clear but not strict, minimalist but not structured through, warm but not lulling. Like a woman who has simply let go of a lot of things she thought she needed for a long time.
The Chloe DNA, that typically austere rose, clearly shines through and doesn't stray anywhere throughout the fragrance either, but the vanilla dulls it right at the start, rounding the edges, taming the spikes, and gently accompanying it to a grounded, unseasoned and soft base.
Don't misunderstand: Clean is still the fragrance, it also fits perfectly in a dentist's office, an office or a car dealership. Only he is no longer the pretty lady with pulled parting and ironed blouse and white nails at the reception, he is rather the warm, warm and well-groomed woman from the administration, whom everyone likes to have around, who always has an open ear and now and then brings the best cookies for everyone.
But you don't really know much about her life, because she always remains professional and clear.

I think it's dreamy.

PolarrfoxPolarrfox 1 year ago
Nice piece of beautiful and strong fruity/floral scent. Better than classic Chloe I think.

by Desiredglow
by Desiredglow
by Funkyyyfresh
by Funkyyyfresh

Popular Chloé

Love, Chloé Eau Intense by Chloé Chloé (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Florale by Chloé Love, Chloé by Chloé Nomade (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Chloé (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chloé Roses de Chloé by Chloé Chloé (2009) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Capucine by Chloé Nomade Absolu de Parfum by Chloé L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé Innocence by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Lavande by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé Fleur de Parfum by Chloé Chloé Rose Tangerine by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Parfum) by Chloé Chloé (2008) (Parfum) by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Narcisse (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé