Chloé (2015) Eau de Toilette

Version from 2015
Chloé (2015) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé

Chloé (2015) (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Chloé for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesWhite rose absolute, Magnolia, Gardenia
Base Notes Base NotesCedar, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.08.2019

7.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Polymer course at the University of Kaiserslautern
It was the summer before I took my Abi. At the University of Kaiserslautern there was an event for students interested in science. I had signed up for a hair gel production workshop. Polymers, I found bomb. So we panicked our hair gel, mine was yellow at the end and had golden glitter in it.
But above all, I remember the scent you could dribble into it from a laboratory bottle you had provided: synthetic, hairspray, but also fresh and clean as if you had just showered. Rosy softener, soapy and feminine, a touch of bourgeois girl care. The pink color gel for the hair, which is available in the drugstores at carnival, smells similar. Very peculiar, with a lot of recognition value. You can also say a club.

Summer 2017: Suddenly I smelled my old hair gel from the University of Kaiserslautern in the stairwell again - so much for the Sillage. That interested me very much now, which smell there so like my polymer summer fairy tale smells. However, I did not dare to ask all the neighbours about their perfume.

But I didn't have to wait long. In the supermarket my hair gel was suddenly in the air again and since you probably won't see each other again anyway, I dared. "Excuse me? What kind of perfume you got on there? That smells so good." "Ah, thank you! This is Chloé. The normal one."

Ha, perfect. Ab zu Kaufhof and bought a small pack of eau de toilette. Yes, this is it... Now I'm holding Chloé under my nose every now and then and I'm young again. I didn't want to wear it yet. It's more of a trip down memory lane.

Trucklady 133 days ago
This is a marshmallow scent. Pass me the hot chocolate, please.
6.0

by Guapo
by Guapo
by Villarouge
by Villarouge

Popular Chloé

Chloé (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love, Chloé by Chloé L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Intense by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Nomade (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Narcisse (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé SeeByChloé by Chloé Roses de Chloé by Chloé Chloé (2009) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Florale by Chloé Chloé (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs Capucine by Chloé SeeByChloé Eau Fraîche by Chloé Innocence by Chloé Chloé (2015) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé Fleur de Parfum by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs Lavande by Chloé