Chloé Rose Edition 2011

Chloé Rose Edition by Chloé
Bottle Design Patrick Veillet
Chloé Rose Edition is a popular limited perfume by Chloé for women and was released in 2011. The scent is fresh-floral. It was last marketed by Coty. Limited Edition

Amber, Magnolia, Lily of the valley, Rose, Cedarwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 10.12.2020.

Prim Without Being Priss
$59 at Marshalls for the EDP, CHLOE ROSE EDITION smells like the pretty girl at sleepaway camp, the one with the best bedding and hair. She's the girl you grew up wanting to be and the woman who you can be now. What a fun reminder.

She's prim and proper, but sometimes she likes to talk dirty.

Not that different to the original
Chloe Rose Edition smells rather similar to the original Chloe. I was a bit disappointed at first to be completely honest. I guess I expected something more rosy and fresh rather than soapy and strong.

I wasn't a fan of the original Chloe, so I'm finding it difficult to enjoy this flanker. The roses are of course more pronounced in this fragrance, however I tend to smell a lot of peony and freesia too. It smells too much like stuffy floral-scented soaps for my liking.

As a child I used to use a rose-scented talcum powder after my baths, and in some ways Chloe Rose Edition reminds me of that smell. It's not a cringe-worthy scent, but to my nose it comes across as being dusty and ancient. It's what I'd imagine a period-style house smelling like.

I prefer roses when they're more jammy and concentrated; not so clean and pristine. However I have no doubt that this fragrance will have many fans, as many as the original has. Chloe Rose Edition is just not for me.

The longevity was impressive, and the sillage somewhere between cloying and being acceptable. It's a pretty straight-forward scent, so I'd advise only to approach if you liked the original 2008 release of Chloe EDP.

by MariellaMmmh
by MariellaMmmh

Popular Chloé

Love, Chloé Eau Intense by Chloé Chloé Absolu de Parfum by Chloé Chloé (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Florale by Chloé Love, Chloé by Chloé Nomade (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Chloé (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chloé Nomade Absolu de Parfum by Chloé Roses de Chloé by Chloé Chloé (2009) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Capucine by Chloé L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé Innocence by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Lavande by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé Rose Tangerine by Chloé Chloé Fleur de Parfum by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Narcisse (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé