Love Story (2016) Eau de Toilette

Love Story (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé

Love Story (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Chloé for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Nasturtium, Orange blossom, Plum blossom

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 23.05.2019

9.0 4.0 6.0 8.0/10

A love story? From me?
Love Story... mu ha ha ha! You don't seriously expect me to have a love story to tell from MIR, do you? *sigh* I don't have anything like that in stock for myself *sob*
If I had some, I might have annoyed you as much with it as with my stories about the hangover, or some nerd stuff, or other crazy things :D
But I just have nothing to say about love, waaah! *sob again* :DD

...
But I can try to describe this fragrance here, which is also called Love Story, and compare it with the EDP. Which admittedly (for me) is only a small consolation, but at least some women read it here, too, unless everyone prefers to watch the semi-finals in football, which admittedly could be very exciting today :D

The fragrance:
So, for me, the scent starts with citric scents, from which Neroli is good to smell. It's a little bit sweetish (which is also a little bit different to the EDP as the EDP starts much more sweetish) and flowery.
How exactly plum blossoms smell, I don't know, but although a fruit and the blossom can probably smell quite differently, a touch of a plum scent comes towards you (at least me), which is also a difference to the EDP, because I perceive this scent in the EDP much less.
In the base, the fragrance smells most of all of (still not really determinable) flowers, which are not stuffy, but light and therefore fit well into spring and summer. Neroli is still a little present, but much smaller than at the beginning. This is a difference to the EDP, where you can still smell the Neroli or the orange blossoms quite well and intensively even in the base. Another difference to the EDP are the woody notes like the cedar, which are completely missing in the EDT.
Oh and the scent also makes a slightly clean or clean impression, even if I wouldn't necessarily call it soapy.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is rather small, so that you have to get very close to the fragrance bearer shortly after spraying to be able to smell the fragrance on her. The scent will radiate a little better to you, but this won't last long either.
The shelf life is about six to eight hours, but in the late hours the fragrance is very close to the body.

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular and has grooves in the glass. The chrome-plated strip on the upper edge of the bottle, on which the brand name is engraved, gives the bottle the appearance of an antique building. Also at the top a swivelling device was mounted, which works like a carrying handle and on which a loop hangs, which has the same colour as the scent liquid, i.e. pink. The lid is round and transparent. Like most Chloé flacons, I think this one is great.

So I liked Love Story EDT. It is a gentle (albeit rather faintly radiant) scent that comes across as fresh and floral. It is not very sweet and should therefore please everyone who does not like sweet scents. It fits wonderfully into spring and summer, and I think that the scent could unfold best on warm or even hot days, because I have the feeling that on cold or windy days it could be blown away quickly or is barely perceptible.

Due to its low charisma it is in my opinion more usable for the day than for going out, on the other hand it certainly fits well to open-air events and such, where you could possibly spray yourself quickly.

The fragrance is also a little clean and pure, so it's very feminine and sexy and I'm sure that it must smell wonderful on the skin of you ladies, but you would have to get very close to it, ... if you get the DREAM!!! Aaaaaaaaaarghghgh! :DD

As I said, I think the fragrance is quite successful, so I would recommend to try it out!

by AnjaMae
by AnjaMae
by Sumi
by Sumi
by Villarouge
by Villarouge

Popular Chloé

Chloé (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love, Chloé by Chloé L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Intense by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Nomade (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Narcisse (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé SeeByChloé by Chloé Roses de Chloé by Chloé Chloé (2009) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Florale by Chloé Chloé (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs Capucine by Chloé SeeByChloé Eau Fraîche by Chloé Innocence by Chloé Chloé (2015) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé Fleur de Parfum by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs Lavande by Chloé