Nomade 2018Eau de Parfum

Nomade (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé
Nomade (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chloé for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Magnetism

Quentin Bisch

Top Notes Top NotesFreesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesMirabelle plum
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.10.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is French actress Ariane Labed, photographed by Ryan McGinley and filmed by Fleur Fortuné.

EsterEverest
Nomadin in the autumn sun
Chloé Nomade is a love at second sight for me.
At the beginning of the Corona period I treated myself to a small bottle of it.
What can I say, it was on sale and the scent pyramid made me curious.
I'm a sucker for good cyphres, absolutely not a fan of sweet gourmand headaches and on top of that a big oakmoss fan.
Nomad sounds like a great thing. Moving through wide dunes. Sand blown in your face. Endless, white sand deserts over which a blue, burning sky stretches. You almost wish for something cool and fresh. That was the picture I had to go with it and with this one in my head I was almost a bit excited to open the small, fancy bottle and get a good splash directly on my wrist.

The beginning was fruity. The mirabelle, I thought. Wow. Fresh. Pleasant, actually. But after a few minutes, there was a sharp, pushy scratching sound. One that you can feel in the back of your nose. That makes you sneeze. One that became so unpleasant that I had to wash my arm after half an hour and banished the smell to the back corner of my bathroom cabinet.
Then came the big black hole of Corona Months. One day after the other in strange tristesse and routine, interrupted by small motivation boosts and home office.
During this time I only put on perfumes to keep my mood up. I then reached for my two safe benches that always go.
But in the last few weeks it became less and less. Also as a cost-cutting measure.
Evergreen one is empty, evergreen two is already slowly coming to an end.

But what is always possible in these times is cleaning up. So this time the bathroom was allowed to believe it. All cupboards were cleared out and wiped clean and there, in the back corner, I saw the nomad woman standing. She was a bit dusty, but still so pretty. The color of the perfume, the bottle... And six months had passed. The warm rays of the spring sun gave way to the first dancing autumn leaves And in the melancholy of the parting summer I tried it again.

I smell the fruity, light fresh mirabelle again, which is not sweet at all. Other, gently sparkling notes join in. I smell lemon and orange. My mood brightens. But I am still sceptical and a bit suspicious.
Wait for it.
And there, the smell changes. But not pungent. It takes on a fuller, more floral overtone. I smell freesia, but I also smell rose. Then there's something else that I can't quite place. It's like the fruit takes on another chord. The sting, however, is missing. No washing up. Instead, I give the scent a little more time. And my goodness, it's worth it. The oakmoss gives the nomad a woody note, but there's more. I think it's a touch of patchouli. Maybe there's something else, too. Because the fragrance gets very round at the end, it's incredibly difficult to smell out individual notes.
The fruit remains present throughout the whole process, the flowers do not become musty. It's not too sweet either.
My husband said the scent smelled elegant. Like evening dress and good wine
I hardly need to mention that the flacon has now won a new place.
There he is now. Charming, elegant and as love at second sight.
Right next to my everyman.
Chloé, Normann and I
The guy and I are sitting together at his grandma's. Grandma loves the classic Chloé and since Guy's brother Grandma always gets this scent, the lady also sniffs it. But there's something about it. It's a little something she gives the guy. "Here you go. That's Norman, that's for men." Since Granny's not the youngest and her eyes aren't the best anymore, the scent goes in my purse.

At some point in the car I rummage around and the man says I should give him the scent and he tells me he smells of woman. So I bravely grabbed the tester and found the scent quite cool.
No, he is not the playful, powdery, flowery scent with sometimes more or less fruit. I was already very fond of Love, Chloé, all the powdery versions before less.
Nevertheless, I was sceptical at first, probably because I was deterred by the pink and gold monotony.

The freesia in the top note has a good start and combines with the mirabelle in the heart note in the drydown. The mirabelle dominates and gives the fragrance something sweet, but at the same time almost dry. Anyone expecting a fragrance cocktail á la Escada here will be disappointed, as the mirabelle has a very dry and slightly acidic effect without being unpleasant. It lasts long without being obtrusive or penetrating. The oak moss in the base mixes in. This makes the fragrance appear somewhat masculine in places.
Nevertheless, I find him very feminine, but not playful, girlish or shy. This fragrance is an adult Chloé woman who has left the girl-powder stage behind It is not a board for professional business ladies, but much more a brand, which appears clear but not strict due to the few components.

It is durable, has a certain dominance, without being overloaded. The sillage is good, so one should be careful with the dose. I find that a difficulty here, too. Overdosed, it can overload one.

And now the name. I think Nomade is a bit of a big term, and yet it can be seen as an allusion to the generations X and Y, who are also dragging along - in search of themselves, the special and all sorts of things that make the heart beat faster, and yet these women have also slowly grown up.

Nomad makes it into the range of fragrances I carry around in my handbag. It is nothing ordinary but quite suitable for everyday use. I find it very pleasant, but you have to be careful with the dosage.
Rosewater
Feminine everyday scent with a special note
The fragrance smells very feminine and I often receive compliments in everyday life. The fragrance has been re-bought a few times on my recommendation and the ladies love to wear it. My husband likes the scent very much on me. The durability is ok - but could be better. The bottle is very chic.
Cinnamon, Mirabelle plums and Miss Dior Chérie
So my first comment is dedicated to my latest achievement..I have had this fragrance on the radar for a long time and finally this month I have given it to myself as a premature birthday present
With the first sprayer I first encounter a very dominant cinnamon-fruit note, which reminds me of my mother's mirabelle jam...with a little cinnamon on top. After a short time the cinnamon disappears and a warm, delicious aura surrounds me. The fragrance has a very good sillage for the first hours. You perceive it constantly and, depending on the dosage, it also leaves a clear scent trail. The fruity-sweet note is always underlined by the slightly dry and slightly herbaceous effect of oakmoss', which makes the fragrance very special. The dry-down leaves a sweet, caramel-like note that I can still feel on my skin the next morning. For some reason this reminds me very much of "Miss Dior Chérie" (2005).
"Nomade" is very different from the other Chloé fragrances and is for me rather a modern interpretation of vintage perfumes (no powder note).

For me, the fragrance is rather feminine and not aimed at a specific age group. However, I definitely recommend testing it in a perfumery or ordering a bottling beforehand, as it has a polarizing effect on me. I have received very positive feedback from male comrades so far :-) ..

I find the fragrance more suitable for autumn or cool summer nights and could imagine that it could be a bit penetrating in the heat.
Great everyday companion
First and foremost, I think the bottle is simply chic, even though it has a very simple design. But I really love nude looks like that. And so is the fragrance. Fresh, floral and a little spice. I love wearing it in everyday life - people have already asked me about this fragrance. Durability is good - but it gives even better :)
Individual beauty
Full of blossoms stands the peach tree
not everyone becomes a fruit,
they shimmer bright like rose foam
through blue and cloud cover.

Thoughts arise like flowers,
a hundred every day -
Let it bloom! Let that thing run! Don't ask about the yield!

It must also be play and dance
and flower abundance,
otherwise the world would be much too small for us
and life is no pleasure. (H.Hesse)

Nomade starts with a very pleasant floral freshness that immediately reminds you of the fragrant fresh peach and plum blossoms now in spring. The blossom freshness is accompanied by citrus notes, which come out very clearly. The pyramid is wrong here. Later, the fruity sweetness of the mirabelle plum fruit joins in.
Mirabelle, a relative of the peach tree, is the protagonist in this unusual fragrance from Chloe, which becomes milder and more tart with time. The fragrance now becomes green woody floral. The oakmoss with its spice is good to smell, but I also smell sandalwood and patchouli. But the fine sweetness of the mirabelle is present all the time. All in all very complex and very beautifully made. Despite the tart ingredients, Nomade is an extremely feminine and elegant fragrance.

With this modern chypre, Chloe takes a bold step away from gourmet fragrances. When we first met, I had a little trouble with the bitter side of Nomad. And yet - it stayed in my head. This fruity lovely freshness with the beautiful spice and the woody base. Very unusual and therefore striking. Nomade is a timeless fine and cool fragrance that remains unforgettable - the bold scent of a rather headstrong woman. It leaves a cultivated and distinctive impression.

With a medium silage and a shelf life of about 8 hours, Nomade is an excellent office fragrance. The fragrance is wearable all year round, but it is now at its best in spring. Like all Chloe flacons, this one is also beautiful and an adornment in the bathroom. The price is in the mid-range, so re-buying it doesn't hurt that much.
Nomade is my clear recommendation for women who like flowery-woody or flowery-fresh fragrances.

Thoughts arise like flowers,
a hundred every day -
Let it bloom! Let that thing run! Don't ask about the yield!

Not your typical Chloé
Where the other Chloé scents are quite floral, feminine and "cheerful", this scent is certainly not. Nomade is tough, musky and has almost something masculine in it. I had to get used to it a bit in the first place, because it simply has a heavier character. This is not a sister of the main line but more of a niece.
I find these bold and headstrong scents a welcome addition to the thousands of already existing floral scents. I first sprayed this on when I was in Paris, looking for a perfume that would always remind me of this city.
When I had the bottle in my hand and I sprayed.. I closed my eyes and I smelled dust, dry sand and leather. Slightly musty. I see a beige and ocher colored desert in front of me. How will this scent develop further? Ten minutes later, Chloe Nomade smells intensely red, like all kinds of wood with the slightest pinch of floral. The fact is that this is a scent that resembles no other scent and is absolutely stubborn.

Then the longer the scent stays on my skin and the sharp edges are gone, I begin to understand the appeal of this perfume. I would find this scent more suitable for a dinner party, a night out, or another occasion where your perfume can have a little more zest. I wouldn't wear it to the office or on a daily basis. When I spray Nomade on, I can still smell her on my skin at the end of the day and on my clothes the scent lasts even longer.
I find this perfume very hard to describe, because she is so different and unique. A real "love it or hate it" scent.
Nice 0815
What's up, folks? D

Today I'd like to introduce you to one of Chloé's newer fragrances, Nomad. This is the first EDP published last year (2018). So, first of all: What is a nomad at all?

Well, nomads are people who either live alone or mostly in a small group or society and have no permanent residence, because they constantly move from one place to the next, with all their belongings. This way of life can have different causes or reasons. Some live from cattle breeding and always move to places where there is food for the animals. Some are migrant workers and live wherever they are needed.

So, what does this have to do with scents? Quite simple: Chloé apparently knew that some scent freaks could live as nomads, because you freaks can be trusted that you are always on the hunt for the next scent. And if you can't get to some scents, you'll follow the scents and stay where you can test new ones, only to move on once you're done testing and smell the next scent opportunities! Well, I can imagine that you would have done something like that in the past if you couldn't order everything or at least a lot on the internet today! D
Somehow good that there is perfume, and you have me but also on your neck :D

But well, let's get to the fragrance, which hopefully is good, because I've had good experiences with most Chloé fragrances!

The fragrance:
Well, I have to say that the fragrance doesn't smell like the fragrance pyramid here. Well, actually it is, but what you see in the fragrance pyramid is only a fraction of what else you can smell.
At the beginning, for example, I don't smell the freesias I gave, but more fruity citric noises. There would be a citrus mix, consisting of bergamot and orange (well, these are probably the mirabelle plums), which I feel quite nice and also fresh. Every now and then this freshness reminds also a little bit of mint. Only a little later do the floral notes appear. And also here I smell the roses first, before I perceive a little freesia. What I like about this fragrance is that the freesias don't smell a little dry and stuffy like they often do (or I often perceive it that way). The fragrance is a little sweet then, and this sweetness also increases a little with time, especially if a little amber (and even a little musk later) appears later.
In the background the fragrance is slightly powdery and soft or airy, I think this is due to resinous (but rather not further identifiable) fragrances. Much later the fragrance smells still slightly citric, and more flowery, whereby now the flowery notes become somewhat unsweeter, presumably because the Jasmine now fades away.
But also the other sweet scents like amber and musk fade away in the later base, so that the later base of the fragrance remains rather unsweet (or less sweet, as a little sweetness remains) and smells more flowery. Especially the later base I find quite irrelevant from the otherwise quite nice scent. Oh and oakmoss I hardly noticed... at least this fragrance didn't smell the way I'm used to.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is mediocre to good. Well, in the beginning he still radiates quite well and is therefore easy and intense to smell. But then the charisma quickly diminishes and stays at a mediocre level for quite a while, so that you can best smell him up close without having to get close to him. The shelf life is about seven or eight hours, maybe a little more, which is quite good.

The bottle:
The bottle is something different from most of the Chloé bottles, which are mostly reminiscent of ancient temples with columns. This one is a roundish, disc-shaped and bulbous bottle with a pink scented liquid. The neck is gold-plated and the brand name is engraved on the front. The lid is cylindrical, gold-plated and half covered with leather, from which a (artificial?) leather band also emanates as a decorative element. All in all a very nice bottle, even if I like the "temple-like" ones better.

There! Well, I think Nomade (EDP) is quite successful. He is not a high flyer now and nothing new at all, but it is for me a solid and really nice smelling women's fragrance. I think it could be worn on loose days, such as leisure time, as well as at work, for example, preferably on warmer days.

But I also know that it seems to divide the ladies, since I have seen myself now from cousins and aunts etc. that some like the scent, but some others do not. I would recommend a test anyway, or even because of that, because you never know how it works with one. It's best not to have too big expectations from the beginning, because the fragrance already has a 0815 charisma, but it's still quite nice!

Soo... I hope you had fun reading it, it seems that I don't always have a running internet here at the moment. So it may well be that I can publish a Kommi for a few days in a row, and then again not at all for a few days. Well, let's see! If it comes the next few days nothing more from me, then you know that I have landed in the absolute radio hole hell, argh :D

Well then, have a nice evening :)
5.5
First convinced
I bought the fragrance this year and tested it a few times before. In the beginning I found it fresh and flowery and decided to buy it. When I applied it (always on the neck/hairline below) I had to notice quickly that it was too penetrating in my nose. Was it the freesia? I had the feeling that I had a headache smell and have worn it very rarely since then. It's a shame, because every time I smell it, I like it
Joline
Curiosity about the most beautiful satisfied
After seeing the fragrance pyramid of Chloés Nomade here, I was immediately terribly curious ... because oakmoss is not typical for the mainstream fragrances of Cholé. The combination with Mirabelle plum and the very spartan number of used scents I found additionally exciting.

In the meantime, I have come across a much more luxuriant composition in another perfume forum ... namely:

Top notes: Mirabelle, Bergamot, Lemon, Orange
Heart notes: freesia, jasmine, peach, rose
Base: oak moss, amber wood, patchouli, musk

After finally testing Nomade today (in perfumery), I can confirm at least some of the additional notes - although I'm not very good at recognizing scents.

The fragrance begins fruity and tangy, like a sparkling fruit sparkling wine. I like this tingling quality very much, because it makes the prelude very invigorating and cheerful. It's pretty obvious there's some citrus involved.

Already here I notice that the fragrance has a quite synthetic quality, but in this case it doesn't bother me at all. It smells "deliberately" and not badly done.

I couldn't have named the flowers of the heart note, but I noticed the peach - but not with the sweet, pompous note that the peach has in some lovely or even gourmand waters. The fragrance stays fresh for my sensation until dry-down tingling with a light fruit sweetness and a tart touch that resonates all the time with.

Then the really tart and woody notes join in, and I particularly notice patchouli. I can't explicitly smell the smell of oakmoss. The base is woody-earthy-herb ... even a little green ... but maintains a quiet, tingling sweetness that is both fruity and floral (jasimin?) ... and something warm is also involved (musk?). The base is not soft but a bit scratchy, but I think it's just right and not piercing or otherwise unpleasant.

Since I can only refer to the wrist test so far and did not find the best conditions for a Sillage test on my way home from the perfumery, I can unfortunately report little on this aspect. But the fragrance didn't seem soft to me, but rather intense, without being intrusive.

The durability can unfortunately not be judged so well in the wrist test because the scent molecules are constantly absorbed and have little chance of surviving for a few hours. But I'm guessing rather average.

All in all, I was very positively surprised by Nomade and find that my great curiosity for the most beautiful things was satisfied. At the moment I'm fighting with myself, because I didn't want to buy anything new ;) .

VivienneKVivienneK 154 days ago
It is a nice and classy inoffensive chypre with a delicate fruity twist for everyday wear. Not a statement, rather mellow, good for office,
FiroozFirooz 7 months ago
Pleasantly soft scent with mild sweetness of mirabelle and beautiful freesia. Iovely spring scent
PolarrfoxPolarrfox 14 months ago
I don´t know why I tend to have headache from this one. On the other side, it´s very soft scent, which has surprisly long duration.
TruckladyTrucklady 17 months ago
Dry oakmoss, heady freesia and tart mirabelle. Equals a windy spring day when forces of nature are stronger than me. Big time love.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Pleasant, but nothing special. It's a light day scent with a poor and basic bouquet.If I smell it I don't imagine at all any adventure!

by BlueValkyrie
..... Nomade .... frei - wie die ziehenden Wolken ......
In der Abendsonne auf Balkon
Grüne Schönheit
by Neroline
by Spring67
by Spring67
Afrika, Traumland! Exotisch auch der Duft, fruchtig und fein nach Blüten duftend kommt er daher. Welch ein  köstliches Wässerchen!
by Olentia
NOMADE, ein wunderschöner und blumiger sehr femininer Duft, der mich entzückt hat!
by YKem
by YKem
by Nayeli
Durch die Wüsten Afrikas ziehen die Nomaden. Diese Nomadin hat zu mir gefunden!

Popular Chloé

Love, Chloé Eau Intense by Chloé Chloé Absolu de Parfum by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Florale by Chloé Chloé (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love, Chloé by Chloé Chloé (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chloé Roses de Chloé by Chloé Chloé (2009) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Capucine by Chloé Innocence by Chloé Nomade Absolu de Parfum by Chloé L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Lavande by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé Fleur de Parfum by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé Rose Tangerine by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Parfum) by Chloé Chloé (2008) (Parfum) by Chloé Narcisse (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé