Nomade 2018 Eau de Parfum

Nomade (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé
Nomade (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chloé for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Magnetism

Quentin Bisch

Top Notes Top NotesFreesiaFreesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesMirabelle plumMirabelle plum
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 21.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is French actress Ariane Labed, photographed by Ryan McGinley and filmed by Fleur Fortuné.

Simsimbird
Don‘t blind buy Nomade based on the notes
I blind bought this as I like all Chloe fragrances. I really liked it at first. Now I think It smells like an aftershave on me. The opening is a pretty, feminine and fruity floral, unfortunately after about an hour it dries down to a masculine musky scent. Sillage and longevity are enormous. It stays even after showering the next day. I dont recommend blind buying Nomade.
It took three years...
...until I took you in. At first I found you repulsive, until I smelled you on my colleague. I wanted to give you a chance and I tried, but it always stopped me. I could never get you out of my head!... after a year I tried to give you a chance again, but I was quickly annoyed by you and somehow you were no longer as you once were... out of sight out of mind... and so I forgot you for a time... a short time ago you came into my thoughts like a flash of inspiration and I gave you the 3rd chance, which I will not regret. I wonder why I never kept you. You're so delicious, somewhat masculine, and just plain clean. Your presence is not short-lived. You pleasantly catch the eye of others and envelop me in a wonderfully fresh aura.

You make me feel good.
Maritel
I meant well for you, but I guess it's not meant to be with us!
They heard a lot about you, you were mystical floral-fresh, great and would smell feminine. So I ordered you blind and hoped that you convince me and I fall in love with you. Love at first smell, or something like that.

When you arrived I thought your appearance was sweet, simple. Your lid could have been a more upscale shade of gold, but I didn't want to form a prejudice right away and resigned myself to it. The first spray applied to my wrist and waited for your first scent notes. You came across as floral, fresh to my sensibilities. I would have put up with that too, probably found a reason to take you out. But you make it really hard for me. There's something about you that I can't "smell over", unfortunately. Something that reminds me of licorice. For a non-licorice lover, which sends goosebumps down my spine, and not in a positive way.

Several times I've tried with you, but you just won't give in with the above quality. Unfortunately, we will go our separate ways.
Unwanted love
This Chloé is quite unexpectedly moved in with me after the dear Nevi bought him blindly and was bothered by the "musty oak moss". Fruity-floral, a bit green- always her with it!

Actually, I had decided to defiantly boycott this brand after my beloved L'eau de Chloé was discontinued and replaced with a loveless pink version. Well, pout I can later, so it was tested.

Immediately I recognized the Chloé DNA even if this fragrance has to do without Chloé rose. Musty? Ne, fresh floral without being too sweet or playful. I like this one! Not very fussy as the fragrance progresses either, the notes remain constant. I feel it more fruity than floral.

Chloé gets so still a chance, they should take my new love again from the market it is but finally over.
Olivegreen
Summer evening longing scent.
Nomade is an urban, relaxed, yet special late summer evening scent for me: ...I'm sitting on a picnic blanket on the wild green-covered banks of the Main. Sweet mirabelles from the market are lying in the paper bag next to me, making the rounds and so delightfully sticking all my fingers together as I eat them. The heavy stuffy warmth of the day just meets the tart and fresh evening air, while the low sun is reflected on the water. More and more friends join us and the mood is lively, full of anticipation. Together we plan the evening and then set off, ...cycling through the twilight, laughing.
Marjul
Freshly shaved male skin? Feminine? Male? Fascinating!!
Nomade exudes a mysterious tart femininity, is fresh-spicy, yellow-fruity. With a definite penchant for unisex.

A noble aftershave on freshly shaved men's skin could smell the same, or a whole barbershop.

A very special fragrance, which stands out from the tame and rather sweet Chloe fragrances (that I know so far).

Something inexplicable fascinates me so much about this fragrance. He does not let me go anymore. Constantly I have to grab the really very beautiful flacon and smell it.

Only really I have not worn it so far, because I'm not sure (yet) whether he fits me.
Whether he underlines my personality, perhaps even gives me a different and new facet.

Or whether our ways will separate, since we are simply too different and I must let the Nomad longingly pull (yes, I wanted to accommodate this pun now ;-) !)

I will find out and look forward to it!
Good start but then ..
... everything started so well. Coincidentally smelled in the perfumery for good found and taken.
Here I learned to test a fragrance first extensively before he may move in with me.
Applied at home I thought, are you crazy now about, that was not this fragrance you bought a few days ago.
Somehow different something in the notes has disturbed. Thought that gives you get used to each other. Unfortunately, no I got a headache and actually nausea in addition, every time with this fragrance.
I feel him as musty, strongly synthetic, dominant and with a strong tendency to the masculine.

I like harmonious fragrances that accompany me in everyday life, this one is like an uninvited guest who just does not like to go.
In my imagination, a fragrance surrounds me and dances with in the room sometimes with me sometimes without me. With Nomade, it's as if the scent cloud is wrapped in cotton wool and won't move an inch away from me. It's stifling and standing, which I absolutely dislike.

My husband is not a scent lover, yet I hear hmmmm you smell so yummy on certain scents on do days.
Here he said why do you smell so musty and harsh today.

I know the scent is popular, but unfortunately not with me.

We're not going to be friends. He may move on.....
EsterEverest
Nomadin in the autumn sun
Chloé Nomade is a love at second sight for me.
At the beginning of the Corona period I treated myself to a small bottle of it.
What can I say, it was on sale and the scent pyramid made me curious.
I'm a sucker for good cyphres, absolutely not a fan of sweet gourmand headaches and on top of that a big oakmoss fan.
Nomad sounds like a great thing. Moving through wide dunes. Sand blown in your face. Endless, white sand deserts over which a blue, burning sky stretches. You almost wish for something cool and fresh. That was the picture I had to go with it and with this one in my head I was almost a bit excited to open the small, fancy bottle and get a good splash directly on my wrist.

The beginning was fruity. The mirabelle, I thought. Wow. Fresh. Pleasant, actually. But after a few minutes, there was a sharp, pushy scratching sound. One that you can feel in the back of your nose. That makes you sneeze. One that became so unpleasant that I had to wash my arm after half an hour and banished the smell to the back corner of my bathroom cabinet.
Then came the big black hole of Corona Months. One day after the other in strange tristesse and routine, interrupted by small motivation boosts and home office.
During this time I only put on perfumes to keep my mood up. I then reached for my two safe benches that always go.
But in the last few weeks it became less and less. Also as a cost-cutting measure.
Evergreen one is empty, evergreen two is already slowly coming to an end.

But what is always possible in these times is cleaning up. So this time the bathroom was allowed to believe it. All cupboards were cleared out and wiped clean and there, in the back corner, I saw the nomad woman standing. She was a bit dusty, but still so pretty. The color of the perfume, the bottle... And six months had passed. The warm rays of the spring sun gave way to the first dancing autumn leaves And in the melancholy of the parting summer I tried it again.

I smell the fruity, light fresh mirabelle again, which is not sweet at all. Other, gently sparkling notes join in. I smell lemon and orange. My mood brightens. But I am still sceptical and a bit suspicious.
Wait for it.
And there, the smell changes. But not pungent. It takes on a fuller, more floral overtone. I smell freesia, but I also smell rose. Then there's something else that I can't quite place. It's like the fruit takes on another chord. The sting, however, is missing. No washing up. Instead, I give the scent a little more time. And my goodness, it's worth it. The oakmoss gives the nomad a woody note, but there's more. I think it's a touch of patchouli. Maybe there's something else, too. Because the fragrance gets very round at the end, it's incredibly difficult to smell out individual notes.
The fruit remains present throughout the whole process, the flowers do not become musty. It's not too sweet either.
My husband said the scent smelled elegant. Like evening dress and good wine
I hardly need to mention that the flacon has now won a new place.
There he is now. Charming, elegant and as love at second sight.
Right next to my everyman.
Chloé, Normann and I
The guy and I are sitting together at his grandma's. Grandma loves the classic Chloé and since Guy's brother Grandma always gets this scent, the lady also sniffs it. But there's something about it. It's a little something she gives the guy. "Here you go. That's Norman, that's for men." Since Granny's not the youngest and her eyes aren't the best anymore, the scent goes in my purse.

At some point in the car I rummage around and the man says I should give him the scent and he tells me he smells of woman. So I bravely grabbed the tester and found the scent quite cool.
No, he is not the playful, powdery, flowery scent with sometimes more or less fruit. I was already very fond of Love, Chloé, all the powdery versions before less.
Nevertheless, I was sceptical at first, probably because I was deterred by the pink and gold monotony.

The freesia in the top note has a good start and combines with the mirabelle in the heart note in the drydown. The mirabelle dominates and gives the fragrance something sweet, but at the same time almost dry. Anyone expecting a fragrance cocktail á la Escada here will be disappointed, as the mirabelle has a very dry and slightly acidic effect without being unpleasant. It lasts long without being obtrusive or penetrating. The oak moss in the base mixes in. This makes the fragrance appear somewhat masculine in places.
Nevertheless, I find him very feminine, but not playful, girlish or shy. This fragrance is an adult Chloé woman who has left the girl-powder stage behind It is not a board for professional business ladies, but much more a brand, which appears clear but not strict due to the few components.

It is durable, has a certain dominance, without being overloaded. The sillage is good, so one should be careful with the dose. I find that a difficulty here, too. Overdosed, it can overload one.

And now the name. I think Nomade is a bit of a big term, and yet it can be seen as an allusion to the generations X and Y, who are also dragging along - in search of themselves, the special and all sorts of things that make the heart beat faster, and yet these women have also slowly grown up.

Nomad makes it into the range of fragrances I carry around in my handbag. It is nothing ordinary but quite suitable for everyday use. I find it very pleasant, but you have to be careful with the dosage.
Rosewater
Feminine everyday scent with a special note
The fragrance smells very feminine and I often receive compliments in everyday life. The fragrance has been re-bought a few times on my recommendation and the ladies love to wear it. My husband likes the scent very much on me. The durability is ok - but could be better. The bottle is very chic.

VivienneKVivienneK 1 year ago
It is a nice and classy inoffensive chypre with a delicate fruity twist for everyday wear. Not a statement, rather mellow, good for office,
FiroozFirooz 2 years ago
Pleasantly soft scent with mild sweetness of mirabelle and beautiful freesia. Iovely spring scent
PolarrfoxPolarrfox 2 years ago
I don´t know why I tend to have headache from this one. On the other side, it´s very soft scent, which has surprisly long duration.
TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
Dry oakmoss, heady freesia and tart mirabelle. Equals a windy spring day when forces of nature are stronger than me. Big time love.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
Pleasant, but nothing special. It's a light day scent with a poor and basic bouquet.If I smell it I don't imagine at all any adventure!

by BlueValkyrie
..... Nomade .... frei - wie die ziehenden Wolken ......
In der Abendsonne auf Balkon
by AOther
by AOther
by Spring67
by Spring67
Afrika, Traumland! Exotisch auch der Duft, fruchtig und fein nach Blüten duftend kommt er daher. Welch ein  köstliches Wässerchen!
by Olentia
NOMADE, ein wunderschöner und blumiger sehr femininer Duft, der mich entzückt hat!
by YKem
by YKem
by Nayeli
Durch die Wüsten Afrikas ziehen die Nomaden. Diese Nomadin hat zu mir gefunden!

Popular Chloé

Love, Chloé Eau Intense by Chloé Chloé Absolu de Parfum by Chloé Chloé (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Florale by Chloé Love, Chloé by Chloé Chloé (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chloé Roses de Chloé by Chloé Nomade Absolu de Parfum by Chloé Chloé (2009) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Capucine by Chloé Innocence by Chloé Chloé Rose Tangerine by Chloé L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Lavande by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé Fleur de Parfum by Chloé Narcisse (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Parfum) by Chloé