Roses de Chloé (2013)

Roses de Chloé by Chloé
Bottle Design Patrick Veillet

Roses de Chloé is a popular perfume by Chloé for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask rose, Magnolia
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Amber

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 05.08.2020.

The Biting Rose
First of all, whoever likes roses is certainly well served with the fragrance. I think if somebody else wore it, I'd like it more than on me. One is downright slain by the rose. I also smell something acrid and scratchy at the beginning. When it flattens, the smell - who would have thought it - smells like a rose ;)
The durability is very good. I can still smell it after a night's sleep. Then the duvet smells too and I still notice some of the scent even after showering. A great scent for rose lovers only for me unfortunately too much!
My favorite rose
In search of a rose scent, Stella and Chloe were on the shortlist for me. As the reformulated Stella was often criticized for its poor durability, I chose Chloé. A direct hit.
Roses is a very authentic, slightly sweet rose. I take a rose garden full of pink roses, next to it is an open glass of rose jam. It is fresh, but not unpleasantly fabric softener-fresh. That's how I take the original Chloé was. It's also very youthful. Not a dusty rose, but a sparkling, fun-loving rose.
Fresh, floral fragrances are not exactly known for their outstanding durability. This one lasts exceptionally long with me. After 6 hours I am still surrounded by a slightly sweet, authentic rose. And the one where my skin is devouring perfume. I don't want to miss that.
Unfortunately he is no longer listed on the Chloé website. I got a bad feeling. I'm gonna go get a back-up
Paulchen81
For the Sleeping Beauty in me!
I love real rose scent, unfortunately it is rare and often resented by sweet or heavy opponents. This is not the case here at all, this is a clear, fresh, initially green rose fragrance.
After a while, it becomes creamy and stays on the skin for a really long time for an EdT.

I have tested it 1x and am really in love, this could become my new everyday smell, one which holds itself discreetly in the background and one does not go on the nerves, one feels with it only exhilarated and refreshed.

This fragrance does not smell soapy despite its freshness, it is really well balanced.

I could also imagine that on very young girls, although they are more into gourmands, unfortunately!

It's a young rose, no olfactory!!
Paris91
From Turquoise to Saturn and back again...
lasts in Wiesbaden approx. 5 min. But was enough for me not to buy the fragrance...
But from the beginning:

I was looking for a rose scent. Yes, there are many. The original Chloe is one of my signature scents. But I was looking for a creamy soft, slightly sweet rose scent. Something different. So off to the city and various rose nibbles (among others Rose Goldea, Splendida - Rose Rose, Rose The One, etc.) Nix with it. Then I got stuck with Chloe again and tested Roses The Chloe...

The beginning is really charming. A sweet, fluffy rose, innocent and tender. Not childish but also no scent for business lady's. He doesn't have that fresh laundry scent like the original. That was all right with me. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Me: honey, smell this, isn't it wonderful?
Joa smells okay. But haven't you got a Chloe?
I: -.-' ... Yeah, but it smells fresher and more intense like rose. And has more Sillage than this.
Man: What are you always talking about about Sillage, what's that supposed to be? I don't smell a difference, you've got way too much perfume anyway. Let's go to Saturn, I need a new controller.
Thought: Oh man, why do I always go shopping with him anyway?! Self-blame...

So you're reluctant to go to Saturn. On the way, I couldn't stop smelling my wrist. I didn't get enough. Hearts in the eyes. Only it didn't last long...

At the checkout, Rose The Chloe became extremely cute. The rose note shipped almost completely and it only smelled sugary-sweet. The fluffige and tender was gone and the smell now only smelled cheap-sweet, so that I became bad :( With 15 I would have probably fully on it...

Arrived outside:

Man: And do you want to go back and buy it again?
Me: Nah, I think I will order it online, in the D. it is too expensive.

¶)

Pink Roses
I got to know Roses de Chloe as the third fragrance of Chloe's rose series after L'Eau de Chloe and Chloe EdP.
In the last months I have worn it quite often, so I am now ready for a comment. I tend to take a very long time to write a comment about a fragrance.
I like Roses de Chloe very much. An intense rosy scent is that with the rose as the main actor as the name already suggests.
The fragrance itself is rather compact and uniform. Individual fragrance components subordinate themselves to the dominant sweet rose and form a beautiful unit.

I can't recognize any bergamot here, the wonderful Damascene rose with its sweet, intense rose scent is immediately apparent in me. An entire garden full of pink roses! Really wonderful.
A little magnolia adds a touch of freshness, but only minimally. I can still see a slight tart teen note, but it's not very strong. In the base white musk and amber, here very discreetly used for durability and warmth
I find this fragrance really very successful. Compared to Lläau, it is much rosier and not citric. The Chloe EdP, on the other hand, has more freshness and a light soapy note, which is missing here.
But I also find all three Chloe´s which I know so far very well. But I like this one even better than the "conventional" EdP. And the LÈau is a chapter in itself anyway.

As always, the bottle is beautifully designed and has a pink bow here. I also have the little "my little" 20 ml bottle here. The durability is very good with me, can not complain me and the Sillage also.
Now I'd still be curious about the Chloe Intense, maybe it'll give me the gelatinousness.

Cotton Candy Dry Down
I already own and love the EDP of Chloe, but my obsession with roses had me at hello with CHLOE ROSES DE CHLOE. I had to see if there were enough differences between the two to warrant a purchase. The verdict:

CHLOE ROSES dries down to smell like a completely different fragrance than CHLOE. This flanker isn't trying to be her older sister. She's her own woman.

That said, while CHLOE dries down to smell of green melon and water (a la Issey Miyake), CHLOE ROSES dries down to a pale pink cone of cotton candy. So if you like HANAE MORI and the sweet dry down there, you'll also enjoy the light pink air of CHLOE ROSES (which is nothing like Bvlgari Essense of Roses).

I won't be purchasing because I don't need another sugar sand rimmed scent.

by AnjaMae
by AnjaMae
Diese Rose, die sich spät erschlossen, hat die Sonne kaum genossen. Feuchte Lüfte haben sie erzogen, dennoch trotzte sie mit innrer Kraft still und schweigend kalten Nebelwogen und des Sturmes wilder Leidenschaft (aus 'Die Rose im November', von Ahlefeld)
by Santalwalti
Rosa Chippendale: Jede Knospe ist ein geheimes Lächeln, jedes herabwehende Blatt eine Erinnerung, jede geöffnete Blüte ein Augenaufschlag, jeder Windzug ein betörendes Duften... (ich)
Düfte, Vögel, Rosen, Wiese – in diesem Winter ist alles möglich ♡
by Lancaster85
by Cesarini
by Cesarini

Popular Chloé

Love, Chloé Eau Intense by Chloé Chloé Absolu de Parfum by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Florale by Chloé Chloé (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love, Chloé by Chloé Chloé (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chloé Chloé (2009) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Nomade (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Capucine by Chloé L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé Innocence by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Lavande by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé Fleur de Parfum by Chloé Nomade Absolu de Parfum by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Parfum) by Chloé Chloé (2008) (Parfum) by Chloé Narcisse (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé