SeeByChloé (2012)

SeeByChloé by Chloé

SeeByChloé is a perfume by Chloé for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by Coty.

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesApple blossom, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Joe, last update on 08.03.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is the Dutch model Bette Franke.

PBullFriendPBullFriend 6 years ago

„late summer getting-things-done scent”

GoldGold 7 years ago

„The bird in this cage is pretty ugly ”

7.5 10.0 10.0 8.0/10

Neat little surprise from Chloe
When I first sprayed See EDP on the tester strip, I noticed a plastic kind of aroma and almost didn't try it. However, I did take a chance on my skin and was pleasantly surprised as from the reviews and the notes pyramid I was expecting a linear, waxy, fruity fragrance. This goes to show that this is a complex perfume that relies greatly on one’s chemistry to showcase its best qualities. I am happy to report that I'm one of those lucky people this perfume really shines on! :)

At first the impression I get somewhat resembles D&G Pour Femme with its creamy, fruity opening, however, this precious juice quickly morphs into a floral bomb. I really adore this phase as the fruits & Vanilla only serve to lighten the intense Ylang Ylang and Jasmine. In about 30 minutes, I could also distinctly smell the woody, musky background joining in, though never overpowering the exquisite flowers. Personally, I would categorize See as a Floral/Woody/Musk as opposed to a floral fruity as this perfume is mostly centered on the creamy flower notes. It projected extremely well and lasted about 8 hours before I took a shower and scrubbed it off. After the shower I put on an unscented body lotion and went to bed. When I woke up I could STILL clearly smell it. And that, folks, is what I call SERIOUS lasting power!! I want a full bottle ASAP. :)
7.5 7.5 10.0 7.0/10

late summer getting-things-done scent
I was not going to try SeebyChloe, which has not been well-liked by the perfume folks I listen to. A while back, I had been a surprising fan of the re-released Chloe edp, even though I'm not generally a fan of roses or powder. (Roses and powder are its two main elements - go figure.) I couldn't believe my love of Chloe would hold and, in fact, it didn't. What I saw two years ago as refreshing, calm, and clean has come to me to feel like an ice pick in the nose. So I'm glad I only got samples of Chloe edp.

So I was reading a fashion magazine at the hairstylist a couple of months ago, and there was a SeebyChloe ad with a smell strip in it. And I smelled, and it was lovely. It made me think of Versace Versense with its effervescent lemon, only not as harsh. I got a sample and have worn it several times now. The sparkling lemony-apple blossom scent helps me feel like focusing on my work. (Is that the cleaning products connection, perhaps?) I like its sense of sparkliness and find it pretty without being distracting. But I've only bought a mini, because I may change my mind soon.

Very
I was with him in the broom closet...
What is new here? This I have already for many years ... and where? In my broom closet. I have to admit that the new bottle is good. Much more elegant and more feminine than before.

At the beginning, the citrus notes sting my nose. After that, some flowers emerge, notably the apple blossom. This one is clawing at the smell receptors in my nose like there is no tomorrow. Stay clear, I say. When the scent diminishes, I am aware that now "my housecleaning act is finished" and for the extra good job it was, I award some plus points.

Well, Mr. Appleblossom, my man around the house, thanks for lending a strong hand.
7.5 3.0/10

Gold
The bird in this cage is pretty ugly
This is a fragrance which doesn't reflect the spirit of the young label "SeeByChloé", because it is a dull and somewhat screechy scent I wouldn't recommend to anybody, no matter if young or old.
Topnotes are still okay (apple and bergamot), but heart and especially drydown are of rare unpleasantness. Coty's Almairac used some ugly combo again I already perceived in "Florabotanica's" drydown, some artificial sandalwood which makes me frown. This is the kind of scent I can't stand, but I suppose it's allergy-tested and will "adorn" many other new fragrances in the future. SeeyByChloé is devoid of any new ideas, it's neither an Eau fraiche nor a sparkling Eau de Toilette, the "flowers" (if there are any) are weak and hardly characteristic... and the drydown is just a scrubber. Well, the bottle is cute. It's a "miniature bird's cage" - but the juice contained in it is so bad that I'd recommend leaving the ugly creature locked inside.

by Süchtig
by Fabirss
by JJ84
by JJ84

Popular Chloé

Chloé (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love, Chloé by Chloé L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Intense by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Nomade (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Narcisse (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé SeeByChloé by Chloé Roses de Chloé by Chloé Chloé (2009) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Florale by Chloé Chloé (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs Capucine by Chloé SeeByChloé Eau Fraîche by Chloé Innocence by Chloé Chloé (2015) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé Fleur de Parfum by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs Lavande by Chloé