Chloé Rose Tangerine 2020

Chloé Rose Tangerine by Chloé
Chloé Rose Tangerine is a new perfume by Chloé for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesWhite rose, Blackcurrant absolute
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, White amber

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.10.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is British-American actress Lucy Boynton.

I Tarzan, you Jane
Mr. Robot is a series about a crazy IT guy who likes to hack other people's computers. The main character is the boyfriend of Rose Tangerine's publicity man.

I imagine the two of them lying in a big French bed, white sheets.......white, white, all white.......and he nestles his head against her neck and is blissful because she smells so good, so sweet and tender........and very noble. He can't get up, not for the life of me. In the background Crazy is running, sung by Andrea Andrade. This is Rose Tangerine, simply beautiful
If you spray it, you can smell the alcohol with a fair amount of tangerine. But later it becomes such a mixture with the rose that I could no longer say that it is tangerine. The white amber makes it so unspeakably sweet - just beautiful. Someone also brought a cedar wood chip. I am simply too inexperienced to smell that explicitly. That's why I say it's just a beautiful rosy smell. Dream Drydown! (my new favorite word;)

But how I came to the funnel that this could be my Jungle substitute - I dont know. I will certainly wear it one day, but in the long run I don't feel tender enough for this fragrance. Butterflies settle on Rose Tangerine and Jungle just roars into the jungle: Me Tarzan, you Jane!

Popular Chloé

Love, Chloé Eau Intense by Chloé Chloé Absolu de Parfum by Chloé Chloé (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Florale by Chloé Love, Chloé by Chloé Nomade (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé Chloé (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chloé Roses de Chloé by Chloé Chloé (2009) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Capucine by Chloé Nomade Absolu de Parfum by Chloé Innocence by Chloé L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé Eau de Fleurs - Lavande by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé Fleur de Parfum by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Toilette) by Chloé Chloé (1975) (Parfum) by Chloé Chloé (2008) (Parfum) by Chloé Love Story (Eau de Parfum) by Chloé