Brilliant Wish (2010)

Brilliant Wish by Chopard
Bottle Design: Fabrice Legros, Pi Design

Brilliant Wish is a popular perfume by Chopard for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Red berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesStar jasmine, Violet leaf
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 11.11.2019

8.0 4.0 5.0/10

Phantom
Today I tried it again with Brilliant Wish, but I just can't manage it: I just can't believe this scent. He slips away from me again and again.

I've always had a covetous look at Wish - the blue firstling in this incredibly great bottle ;-) Unfortunately, it quickly became clear that we did not fit together, viiiel too sweet. Looking for something lighter for the summer, I happened to come across Brilliant Wish, the golden sister. Interesting fragrance pyramid, encouraging comments, no price - he was allowed to move in. I've been trying to make friends ever since. A friendly, quite light scent blows at me. Flowers, gentle warmth, not too sweet. But I can't get much further.

I try to recognize him, identify what makes him tick, but he doesn't show himself to me. Brilliant Wish remains totally unspecific to me, and "vamoos" quickly. I can't even find it on my scarf anymore (it always works, the scents don't stay on my skin for long).

Brilliant Wish is for me the fragrance that surrounds me when I enter a perfumery. Quasi Douglas in a bottle. Cleopatra says it to her comment: it doesn't hurt anyone. That's right, he's not unpleasant, but he doesn't do me any good. Too bad, I would have liked to have liked you. My third comment and at the same time premiere for the Souk

by Tüdellütti
by Fran
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Chopard

Cašmir (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Wish (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Cascade by Chopard Brilliant Wish by Chopard Madness (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Heaven (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Happy Spirit by Chopard Oud Malaki by Chopard Noble Vetiver by Chopard Mira-Baï by Chopard Cašran (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Infiniment (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Chopard pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Wish Pink Diamond by Chopard 1000 Miglia by Chopard Wish Magical Nights by Chopard Miel d'Arabie by Chopard Pure Wish by Chopard Noble Cedar by Chopard Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour by Chopard