Cašmir 1991Eau de Parfum

Cašmir (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard
Bottle Design Caroline Scheufele
Cašmir (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Chopard for women and was released in 1991. The scent is oriental-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It was last marketed by Coty.
Scent goes well with La Nuit Trésor Nude

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Coconut, Mango, Peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woods, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 24.10.2020.

The perfume was originally produced by Lancaster.

Nefretem
The mother of my favorite
I found my favorite under the Christmas tree two years ago...but that's another story. When you love something with all its nooks and crannies, my "darling" reminded me of something I smelled a long time ago. Through different researches I found it ..like driven I went to the next possibility to sniff it out I had to know it ..and yes it was the direct relationship of course "older" with more edges and not as cosmopolitan and fine as my darling but the mother version! Casmir is a nice vanilla scent the coconut goes in the top note with the peach a beautiful connection. The flowers in the heart are not so clear and the base is not so round but still beautiful. A 30 ml version should come into my collection...not because I would wear no! So that the family comes together !
Rendezvous with the 90s
My mother was a big fan of this wonderful fragrance in the 90s. As a child I absorbed her scent and felt protected and sheltered. It was an incredibly exotic, yet highly intense and beguiling scent experience that was not really tangible. Sweet peach, innocent mango, soft and lovely vanilla, and a light coconut note introduce themselves at the very beginning and give the inspiring musk and amber space to present themselves. I suspect that the sandalwood adds a nostalgic note to the fragrance and beams the wearer back to the past 90s.
When my mother's bottle disappeared from my cupboard, I carried the memories of the beauty of the glass flacon, reminiscent of the dome of an oriental temple, with its royal golden liquid inside, until one day I bought it for myself and every time I carried it, I would revel in the memories and the desire for apricot cake Definitely something for the sensual woman in whom a thousand longings slumber
2020Antiope
The cruelest nitromusk compound of all - and that at Chopard!
For God's sake, what's that in my nose.... i can't get any worse. Brutal, artificial orientalism competing with the perfumed fir trees hanging from the rearview mirrors in the car. Only various "room fresheners" or bath additives have a similar smell, which cannot be undercut in terms of chemistry. So much terrible artificiality with such a big name makes my heart bleed and I don't understand the world anymore. Chopard! Chopard! CHOPARD! My eyes shine in the face of the attributes that are otherwise associated with this great house. But Casmir? But Casmir? Who is this "scent" supposed to impress? It stays on the skin for hours without connecting to it in any way. After application, it still smells the same after 24 hours; a typical sign of pure chemistry. Apart from the fact that it takes your breath away, even the bedclothes smell of it and I will try to get this chemical bomb out of my life as soon as possible; there is no other way to get it out.

As a conciliatory note to all Casmîr enthusiasts: I am probably highly allergic to this fragrance, which is not uncommon with nitromusks.
The other scent.
At five in the morning the world is still fine,
Alarm rattles ... the jump out of bed, into the shower ...
Yes such a room in the nurses dormitory offers this luxury!;-))
Short ways...
From yesterday's late shift, now into the morning
Work ritual.
But something is different, my new perfume is used !
No more Wild Love or Green Love,
The Casmir was used today!
Working close to the body with patients needs
A scent, for me a supportive scent!
Quickly and discreetly sprayed on and already the watch warned to take off into the turmoil!
Steps were already echoing through the walls and several schoolgirls stormed across the corridors to their stations!
So now what happened to said routine!
At that time still the beds of all patients and also the washing of some at the moment, helpless were!
Arms in Gibs or otherwise unable to care for themselves!
As the first our ward nurse Willi raised his nose, sniffed and said still tired brummelnd
Ohhhhh.. a nursery flies by...and he slightly grinned and distorted his moustached face.
Numach mal en bisken kommod..Kleene!
And then, in addition, :: "100m run on the sports field..."
I, with bed trolleys and washbowls in
Escort, was already fully there.. it pressed again!
Wupps slipped into the room, to my, me already expecting ladies!
Sleeping was yesterday, now Drive ,and Halligalli
was Happy and expectant one expected my morning storry, one extended arms towards me,
if I should help getting up!
Yes, and then there was a ... Our little sister has a new perfume!!!!
All wanted to announce first, it at the door already errochen and erschnuppert to have!
Please go here once and also to Mrs. Müller who was always a little more distant.
Her eyes were shining and immediately spices and flowers were called .
Of those hundred per which were detected.
Vanilla , and lily of the valley .. my other two patients supplemented excitedly , yes and also fruits peach and mango , it smells like your homemade jam! coconut also called Mrs. Schwitalla, quite sure
That was a hello... the name of the perfume was not essential at all, as long as it was puzzled what all revealed itself from the smell!
Above all, the warmth of the fragrance was perceived as wonderful .
That hospital smell is evil and not pleasant! Cold!
There came momentum into the otherwise only so dripping
Daily routine in this room.
Now that all the work is done and the fragrance is
was discussed by,
the name was still asked!
I quickly pulled out a pencil and wrote little notes!
Nodding and that's great, the three of them said goodbye to me, first of all out of this room!
Well, my ward manager said in the hallway to me,
There was something going on at nine.
I also heard Mrs. Müller a little louder once.
Is she having a good day today?
I grinned and said:" she was happy about my new perfume!"
Well, that's pure therapy!
She's talking again! Or even after the accident.
Nice, but really true, as good as today you have never smelled ... Oops, she came closer.
Man, you're the new one, man Really fine these drops.
Stay there, today beautiful in my
Proximity .... I'll have to have him at noon
i'll get it for you at the Schlecker!

Ohhhhh sewhh I just thought there... man...
the old quail ... with my schönet
Perfume
Dreamlike youth memory
I've known Casmir since I was young. For many years he was my favourite perfume and accompanied me. When I discovered the scent, I was 17 years old and naturally could not afford it. All the more joy when my mother gave it to me. Before I had used perfume from time to time, but Casmir was my first real fragrance, which was also associated with me by others. I wore it even after leaving school and during the first years of my studies. I don't know the current version because I discovered Macadam from Il Profumo about 12 years ago. A similar fragrance, which is a ticking more reserved and has replaced Casmir as my signature fragrance so to speak. The descriptions of the new fragrance make me sad, because at that time it was really something very special. A dream of peach, coconut and vanilla. I felt happy and self-confident whenever I wore it. And the comments, from both men and women, were always positive. I never had to listen to Puffmutti or anything like that. The fact that it is perceived today by many as omega scent makes me wonder. Am I that old? ;) :(

For me, Casmir is a wonderful memory of my youth. And I also think that the nineties were absolutely great when it came to opulent fragrances. Most of my classmates wore Jil Sander Sun, also a heavy caliber, which I acquired at that time. Today, I often miss this special thing that the old classics, especially Casmin, had to offer when it comes to non-niche fragrances :)
Oriental Magic
A gloomy Sunday afternoon in March, the perfume collection needs a new sorting due to constant growth, the cupboards and drawers are cleared to be filled afterwards again in completely new arrangement. In addition, old treasures, which gather dust unused, should make way for possible new conquests.
Thus the game begins: "the good into the potty, the bad into the little crank", whereby nevertheless very many got again into the potty.
Finally Cašmir of Chopard falls into my hands. First spontaneous reaction: Into the small crank, speak away.
But in the sorting movement, my hand stops. In front of my inner nose, memories of warm, oriental vanilla fragrances emerge, closely connected with the first love and the feeling of deepest femininity. The movement leads back to the nose, with the cap removed only breathe in a small breath of memory once more. Further fragrance pictures are created: long evenings with the best friends, splashing about all the important things in the world of girlfriends, wrapped in the soft Cašmir fragrance cloth.
The hand movement goes a small step further: A small splash and wrist, only once again the once hot-loved golden scent water on the skin smell. The nose smells firmly on the wrist, is unable to detach itself from the mystically heavy, warm, soft scent that seems to span the entire Orient.
There it is again, the magic that inevitably emanates from Cašmir, that fascinates and captivates, sucks you in and carries you away on an oriental cloud.
The "Inside the Potty" movement becomes the "Inside the Potty" movement. How could I give this magical scent, my very first signature scent that has existed for years, out of my hand?
Tuzzifruzzi
Nasty love didn't last long
When Casmir came on the market at that time, I was blown away.
Fresh very sweet and obtrusive.
My girlfriend insulted me when we were on the way to the disco "You smell like a madam" she gets headaches! How can you be so evil with such a great perfume? Today I think differently and go even further, meanwhile I can't wear Casmir anymore, I'm annoyed and I get really nauseous.
That's my only darling I've banished.
Cašmir
I was really curious about this scent only since I am also registered here. Sweet vanilla scent - just right for me. The small price is already great, everyone here knows probably, how terribly much money one can invest in smells... I like the bottle a lot. It is selected to match the fragrance and looks noble and oriental. Already after the first splash on my wrist, I have to smell it again and again and love it. So it went for me hours later and of course I was curious whether the fragrance would develop further. I have noticed that Cašmir makes no real change at all on my skin. Since I'm probably not the only one, it didn't really surprise me. Very strongly I noticed directly a sweet vanilla smell and this dominates actually continuously. Coconut, light floral notes and a very fine spice can be "sniffed out" very discreetly during the course. As already mentioned Cašmir is a very strong, sweet vanilla scent for me. The durability I find, especially in the price range, simply super and the fragrance is noticed in any case. I would also describe the fragrance as sensual. I also noticed that Cašmir sprayed me on clothes but didn't like it at all, because there he came somehow quite differently and then almost smells musty. For me the purchase was worthwhile, because I like the scent and will simply avoid spraying on my clothes. I would have loved to have smelled the "old" Cašmir, I can imagine that it was even better, but I'm satisfied as well!
You should already like heavy, sweet scents and a little luck is probably also part of it here, but I personally find it almost a pity that I have tried it only now!
Betty0714
Comforter in the winter :)
A rainy day, on which I want to make NOTHING demanding so felt. At the main station I pass a Rossmann and finally want to spray on this highly praised scent. A staff member unlocks the door to the perfume department. With a slight stomach ache I sniffed at other specimens lying around there before and my head and stomach protested, but that didn't stop me from having this scent sprayed on my wrist. What do you want me to say? I have to sniff my wrist every few seconds and the world seems healthy and beautiful, like a soothing balm. But I seem to soak up the scent with my nose, because it smells less and less....and I don't get stomach ache either, quite the contrary. Next time I will probably spray him more generously...
To the fragrance: A very round fragrance, without a pungent note. I smell juicy peach that seems to melt with the dark vanilla. I think that's a nice, comforting scent for wintertime :)
Süsskind
the amazing journey in the precious wood vanilla stealth bomber
Last but not least, inspired by the many scent descriptions worth reading here and knowing that this scent falls exactly into my hive scheme, I recently also bought Cašmir - especially since it is offered at a price at which one cannot say no, and I occasionally simply like to be surprised.

Now it is generally the case that I (Nick-nomen est omen) am completely at home in the land of the Orientals and Gourmands and surround myself with great pleasure with heavy calibres. Vanilla always works for me, fruity or floral, and I'm also very fond of woods and resins.

Curiously I spent the loot in the bathroom, grabbed, not without marvelling at its extraordinary sight, the pretty little boy from his red box and ventured in anticipation of an oriental-sweet scent explosion a careful sprayer on my wrist. Coconut, mango and peach... very cute? I couldn't believe my nose, but I couldn't see anything of it. Just nothing at all. Just a delicate, spicy, almost tangy vanilla scent. Maybe I just didn't get enough perfume on my wrist. So spray again. And again. And - again. With the same effect: no fruit. No coconut. No jasmine or lily of the valley either. Yes, I do notice the rose geranium, which I like to use in homemade cosmetics. And sandalwood (probably Amyris?), amber, musk. That too. I imagine I can smell a trace of rosewood, too, and something fresh and green flashes in the background like a hint of freshly cut grass. Vanilla, but not a sweet, light one, as one associates it with grannies delicious biscuits, but a dark, warm, very earthy vanilla. Quiet and spicy, that's how I would describe my impression.

That was really the opposite of what I had expected, but I was - and still am - taken with this fragrance. It is fascinating how differently people perceive such a composition; it is as if Cašmir was music, and I would not be able to perceive the higher frequencies; as if head notes and large parts of the heart note were simply unscented for me.

The most apt association I can find with Cašmir is the smell of a bathing jetty on a hot summer day, when you just get out of the water, lay on the warm wood and let it dry in the sun. That evening I went to bed with a hint of cašmir on my skin (which I always do with new scents) and looked for the hidden fruits and flowers while falling asleep. They had to be there somewhere, right in front of me! I didn't find it. But I dreamed of a day at the lake with its sweet, deep secrets...

The next day (a Saturday) I wanted to find out if I had become just nose-blind in the end (a horrible performance!), fogged me properly with Cašmir and held out my wrists to my husband who was waiting for me downstairs (we were just about to go shopping). As I am, as I have said, a fan of heavy fragrances, but in order not to disturb my environment, we have an agreement that he must warn me at all costs should I overdo it. I also like to play the "What am I wearing today?" game. He sniffed. "Hm" he did and buried his nose in my throat and in my hair. "Hmmm." He looked at me. "That's a trick question! You're not wearing anything today, right?" it came out triumphant. "But your new cream smells really nice. Do you make me one of those?"

Cašmir is not only so inconspicuous in my nose that one could safely go on a coffee ride with strict monastery sisters without even risking a raised eyebrow. But the big end, ladies and gentlemen, is yet to come. Cašmir is a real noble wood vanilla stealth bomber, with which you can get under the radar of any internal and external chaperones directly to this place of magic beyond the everyday life. Just let it work a little. My husband looked at me as if we had just met, buried his nose in my throat and hair again, the mild morning autumn sun was shining outside, and the Saturday shopping was waiting for us. But we, we were suddenly disinterested in shopping, autumn sun, apartment cleaning and Saturday business as usual, the door to everyday duties closed gently, and what remained were dark, earthy vanilla and fine woods and a rather unusual weekend.

By the way, we did all the shopping that day with barely any effort. A few days later I repeated the experiment (scientifically speaking, an experiment must be repeatable so that one can speak of a non-random result, hihi), and my respectful conclusion is: I will never wear Cašmir in the office - and certainly not if I ever take part in such a thing, on a coffee ride in a bus full of nuns. :)

Carlitos01Carlitos01 15 months ago
I wonder why this perfume does not raise more sympathy. It has a legion of lovers but also a radical group of haters. Wonderful oriental!
CatarinaCatarina 18 months ago
Un underrated very feminine gourmand fragrance strong on vanilla, florals and fruits. It's very oriental and a precious inexpensive gem.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
I owned a miniature of the original version of this scent: I loved its warm and sweet-oriental notes and the touch of peach.Sweet gem.
ReniferkaReniferka 3 years ago
Lancaster version (old): stunning opoponax & smoky vanilla, Coty (new): vanilla cream pudding with peaches on top. I love the old one.
Bcars10Bcars10 4 years ago
Vanilla lovers, rejoice! Opens with a big, boozy vanilla...dries down to a sweet vanilla finale. Wonderful!
ScentedSalonScentedSalon 5 years ago
Shocking vanilla opening with overripe peach. Settles into a plasticky, peachy fruit compote.

by Zora
by Zora
by Entenradio
by Entenradio
Mein Vintage-Schatz. Wenn ich ihn trage, lacht die Sonne in meinem Herzen.
Der frühe Vogel....
by bloodflower
by BBking
by BBking

Popular Chopard

Heaven (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Oud Malaki by Chopard Miel d'Arabie by Chopard Brilliant Wish by Chopard Amber Malaki by Chopard Mira-Baï by Chopard Wish Magical Nights by Chopard Cašran (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Cascade by Chopard Rose Malaki by Chopard Wish (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Noble Vetiver by Chopard Néroli à la Cardamome du Guatemala by Chopard Chopard pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Love Chopard by Chopard Pure Wish by Chopard Enchanted by Chopard Happy Diamonds (Parfum) by Chopard Rose Seljuke by Chopard Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour by Chopard