Happy Spirit (2007)

Happy Spirit by Chopard

Happy Spirit is a perfume by Chopard for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orange, Raspberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoneysuckle, Osmanthus
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cashmere wood, Musk

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 12.05.2019

5.0 5.0/10

No mood boost for me
I was really looking forward to testing this fragrance when I read all the positive reviews saying that this was a nice floral. Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed when I got around to testing it.

I'm not a big fan of fruity florals. Happy Spirit to me is more of a fruity floral rather than a floral fragrance.

The scent opens with the orange and raspberry notes, which together blend nicely but smell somewhat synthetic and overly sweet. This is typical of most fragrances on the market today which use raspberry as their ingredient. They tend to aim for the sweet, candy-like raspberry scent rather than the raw, actual fruit.

The fragrance mellows slightly with the introduction of the honeysuckle and osmanthus notes, however I think this scent is a little too simple, a few more floral notes may have smoothed this fragrance out nicely.

The drydown isn't bad, however it too could do with some more complexity. The cashmere wood note I find doesn't blend well with my skin chemistry and ends up smelling a little like play-doh on my skin.

Overall, Happy Spirit is a pleasant and girly scent, which obviously appeals to some, but is far too boring for me.

by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo
Chopard - happy spirit - 42 mm - 5 ml
by DonVanVliet
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Chopard

Cašmir (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Wish by Chopard Cascade by Chopard Brilliant Wish by Chopard Madness (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Heaven (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Happy Spirit by Chopard Oud Malaki by Chopard Noble Vetiver by Chopard Mira-Baï by Chopard Cašran (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Infiniment (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Chopard pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Wish Pink Diamond by Chopard 1000 Miglia by Chopard Wish Magical Nights by Chopard Pure Wish by Chopard Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour by Chopard Noble Cedar by Chopard Rose Malaki by Chopard