Infiniment (2004) Eau de Parfum

Infiniment (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard

Infiniment (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Chopard for women and was released in 2004. The scent is floral-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Petitgrain, Pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesLotus, Rose, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.11.2018

5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Creamy and fresh
Infiniment seems to have been overshadowed by Wish and Happy Spirit as of late, however I much prefer this fragrance, as it is not so generic.

Infiniment is a somewhat creamy white floral with strong peppery notes and a touch of citrus. It's nothing that makes you go, "wow!", but it is very wearable and pleasant.

Light yet lasting, this fragrance is perhaps better suited to the shy wearer. This fragrance is also quite versatile, being easily worn in almost every season and on every occasion.

The creamy aspect makes Infiniment rather luxurious and feminine, especially with its subtle familiarity with a bouquet of fresh flowers. Infiniment reminds me of Chanel's Allure EDT and Versace Signature, very classy and simplistic.

For those that struggle to find a suitable scent to wear, Infiniment is a safe choice, a wonderful staple to add to any wardrobe where your choices are not usually fussy ones.
10.0 5.0 7.5 8.0/10

Icekat
Classy floral bouquet in an elegantly carved wooden frame
Infiniment is an elegant floral scent with a serene, cool and slightly aristocratic aura. The composition is harmonious and classy. I love this scent and I wear it on the occasions when I need to feel confident but also feminine and graceful. It goes equally great with an expensive tailored suit or an elegant casual outfit. I find this scent pleasing and relaxing. In the midst of a stressful day, the scent has the ability to transport my senses to a remote nature retreat on the lake where I can look at the still waters and let my mind to relax and rejuvenate. I think I get these feelings because the floral bouquet is softened by the warm woods and cooled by bergamot and lotus notes. The composition is so pleasant and lovely to wear. It never screams but whispers and caresses me with its soft and gentle embrace.

The scent opens with a bergamot and citrus combo. I love the coolness and freshness of the opening. And then the floral notes appear. There a beautiful harmony between the lotus, rose and tuberose. I actually perceive them as one beautiful flower, mysterious and gentle. The floral scent is noticeable but it never overpowers me. I love how this scent smells on me and how it makes me feel. As the time progresses the woody notes become noticeable (perhaps mostly sandalwood). They provide gentle support to the floral notes. The scent lasts for many hours and the sillage is quite pleasant.

I definitely recommend this lovely floral perfume.
7.5 7.5 10.0 6.0/10

The Little Matchgirl
I bought the EdP, but unfortunately it is not warm at all with me. On the contrary, it is of such an icy freshness my sinuses ache as with -20°C. Infiniment is prettily flowery, yes, and something else that prevents me from associating it with the tracery on frosted windows we call "ice flowers" in German. Maybe it's the light and fresh sweetness of Eisbonbons?

Infiniment even does possess a certain warmth, but I cannot feel it, only see it. Just like the cold twinkle of the stars that are huge balls of fire like our sun, only so far away they can't warm us. And inbetween there's nothing but empty icy cold space.

Or like the little matchgirl wandering through the cold night all by herself. Through the windows she sees rooms decked out for Christmas with flickering fires in the fireplace, roasted goose steaming on the table, candles sending out their warm glow. She can see all this and still she must freeze to death.
That's how I feel when I read other reviews for this fragrance speaking of enveloping warmth and cosiness - I can see warmth and cosiness, but only through cold and denying windowpanes (with frosted flowers), I cannot feel them. I am standing outside in the cold with chattering teeth.

I'll have to put up Infiniment for adoption for the sake of my sinuses. It can't possibly become hot enough for me to find this iciness merely refreshing.

Addendum: Infiniment's durability on my skin is great - 100% for that. Even though I would prefer that in a perfume I feel comfortable with.

Hours later the stepmother lets me enter the house, but I have to sit in a dusty and draughty corner: A dusty kind of powderiness shows up and the fragrance feels only cold now, not icy anymore. But still, Infiniment obviously doesn't like me.

by Irini
by Flaconesse
by Lorilavira
by Lorilavira

Popular Chopard

Cašmir (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Wish by Chopard Cascade by Chopard Brilliant Wish by Chopard Madness (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Heaven (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Happy Spirit by Chopard Oud Malaki by Chopard Noble Vetiver by Chopard Mira-Baï by Chopard Cašran (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Infiniment (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Chopard pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Wish Pink Diamond by Chopard 1000 Miglia by Chopard Wish Magical Nights by Chopard Pure Wish by Chopard Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour by Chopard Noble Cedar by Chopard Rose Malaki by Chopard