Néroli à la Cardamome du Guatemala (2017)

Néroli à la Cardamome du Guatemala by Chopard
Bottle Design Studio Pi Design

Néroli à la Cardamome du Guatemala is a popular perfume by Chopard for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom absolute, Guatemala cardamom
Base Notes Base NotesAmbrette seed, Blond woods

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 15.06.2020.

Neroli and I
Only for the second time I have the pleasure and the privilege to describe an uncommented fragrance.
Since I am the first, I would also like to try to stay objective, because there seem to be very few who know this fragrance so far.
3 users own it, 9 have it on their wish list and 29 have it in their memory. This isn't the world now.
I had this fragrance in my advent calendar that I won at Skylla last year and since I'm a fan of fresh fragrances, neroli and orange blossom and colognes in general, I was quite curious.

Generally it's much too cold for such fragrances, but if you come out of the hot shower, you can hang up on it I thought.

What awaits you when you spray this fragrance?
First of all, not much new when you know such scents. A good shot of Neroli flies up against your ears. Neroli is mostly compared to 4711 and next to a grandma. It's also in a statement below
You can see it now and find it stupid. It's very personal, but I lost my grandma when I turned 11 and I'd give anything to hug her again and inhale her smell of 4711 and/or Tosca. Even now, more than 30 years later, the desire is as strong as it was then and maybe that's why I first associate it with a very nice feeling when I smell Neroli.

Grandma was the best and most warm-hearted and kindest woman a little boy could imagine. She was never annoyed, I could always feel her love, even when she looked at me, I felt safe and I only knew her smiling.

I wanted to stay objective, but I associate this with Neroli, so I wouldn't come up with the idea of this omaclyl negative. On the contrary!

Fragrances are memories and I like that totally, even as a man and one of my most beautiful summer fragrances last year was the Bright Neroli from Ferrari.

No wonder I like the Chopard too. Here Neroli Portofino is indicated as a fragrance twin, which is also a twin of 4711, but also of Ferrari.
Are already similar, of course, the structure with orange blossom also identical and fresh they are also all. Here it is not too citric, but clear and pure.

Some people thought the Ferrari was too spicy and here comes the difference. This Chopard is clearer, a little lighter, the cardamom I perceive only lightly spicy and Ambrettsamen provides for a light sweetness, before the fragrance ends woody.

It becomes close to the skin after 2-3 hours and is gone after 6 hours, which should not be surprising. But I think that's completely okay with such scents.

Whether now this Chopard, Tom Ford, Ferrari or something else, who likes this direction, will also like this one, however 200€ are no cardboard stick. You could buy 10 bottles of Ferrari and be equipped for life and beyond.

The Chopard doesn't justify this exclusive price for me, because it offers nothing new and a 20€ Ferrari has a much better durability.

The twist with Guatemala cardamom is also not really a reason to buy for me, because you don't really notice it. Or I don't notice him, you'll have to decide for yourselves.

Conclusion: A beautiful nerolierfrischer, who wants to be different, but it's not, but it reinforces my already existing desire for spring.
See you soon

S.

Welome to south Italy
This perfume reminds me of my summer holidays in Southern Italy. This scent of oranges and neroli ... will immediately get in your nose and let you dream of large fields of orange trees. In addicion comes the spicy cardomome , a sensual game of contrasts. So now on if I want to remember this light und fresh feeling of Italy and holidays I will use this fantastic fragrance of Chopard.

This fragrance is made with a natural ingredients of an lasting character. The Neroli come from a sustainable source and is processed with the utmost respect for people and the environment. So I can use this fragrance even with a good conscience....absolut perfect!

by Jan1991
by Jan1991

Popular Chopard

Heaven (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Oud Malaki by Chopard Miel d'Arabie by Chopard Brilliant Wish by Chopard Mira-Baï by Chopard Wish Magical Nights by Chopard Amber Malaki by Chopard Cašmir (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Cašran (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Rose Malaki by Chopard Cascade by Chopard Wish (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Noble Vetiver by Chopard Chopard pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Love Chopard by Chopard Pure Wish by Chopard Enchanted by Chopard Happy Diamonds (Parfum) by Chopard Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour by Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights by Chopard