Or de Calambac (2019)

Or de Calambac by Chopard

Or de Calambac is a new perfume by Chopard for men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-resinous. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesStar anise, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesJuniper, Cocoa, Hazelnut, Cinnamon, Tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesMyrrh, Labdanum, Cypress, Gaiac wood, Vetiver, Oud Assafi™, Laotian oud, Oud Firbest

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 10.06.2020.

One-two, testing, testing
Good day and welcome my dear fellow snoopers!
Today I would like to speak to you because unfortunately I cannot post a second statement. Of course! Therefore, dear fellow snoopers, I will present you here a small extract from my memoirs.
Here we go:

(Pause, breathe in!)

Krawehl, krawehl ...oh nonsense, wrong event, just a moment please...
So, here we go:

Fantastic fantastic fantastic!
In the jungle, a touch of pepper, exotic nuts and delicious cocoa, sweet, colorful little birds, they dance, they sing, ripe fruit, resinous wood, gold, it shimmers and sparkles, look there, lightly clothed Amazons. ... Samba!
De Janeiro, Hotel Four Seasons, with breakfast, nice expensive fun, do you have the Amex?
...but it was worth it!

(Waiting, applause)

Thank you very much for your attention, the buffet is now open! :)
cute
I sprayed - in search of an Oud without synthetic note - the Chopard on. In the beginning very restrained, he develops over the day really beautiful and versatile. The aniseed note comes a little apothecary around the corner, also juniper and tonka get through well with me, the hazelnut and cinnamon are too strongly superimposed on me by the ethereal character. Cypress, Gujak wood and Labdanum dive in the basis and in the conclusion then quite successfully by the gentle Oud veil. I always had the picture in front of my eyes when I was a little boy of my grandmother (who always wore nonchalance) when I opened the old books to flip through them.
And also the base still smells a bit like labdanum and a little bit musty, but also a bit citric/etheric, what might come from the Vetiver.
The shelf life was for my taste rather not very persevering.
In any case an extraordinary fragrance, which was a bit too flat in the end

Aura Aquilaria
...gülden
paradise wood

Popular Chopard

Heaven (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Oud Malaki by Chopard Miel d'Arabie by Chopard Brilliant Wish by Chopard Wish Magical Nights by Chopard Mira-Baï by Chopard Amber Malaki by Chopard Cašmir (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Cašran (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Cascade by Chopard Rose Malaki by Chopard Wish (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Noble Vetiver by Chopard Love Chopard by Chopard Néroli à la Cardamome du Guatemala by Chopard Chopard pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Pure Wish by Chopard Vétiver d'Haïti au Thé Vert by Chopard Enchanted by Chopard Happy Diamonds (Parfum) by Chopard