Wish Pink Diamond (2005)

Wish Pink Diamond by Chopard
Bottle Design Fabrice Legros (Pi Design)

Wish Pink Diamond is a perfume by Chopard for women and was released in 2005. The scent is floral-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Alexandra Jouet

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Mandarin, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesAcanthus, Apricot, Freesia, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 24.06.2020.

Moonchild
Rose isn't that bad after all and/or love on the second sniffer
In my youth I owned the classic Wish, and I loved it. Only at some point I had had enough of... The final break came with my mother-in-law. Not that anyone understands me wrong, I appreciate my mother-in-law very much, only I just don't want to smell exactly like her. Understandable, isn't it? ;-)
And then I met a beautiful day on the pink diamond in the Rossmannfiliale. of my confidence. I always liked the bottle and the perfume was on offer, it was the last pack on the shelf, I was curious, so fuck it, take it with me, I thought. And what can I say... Packed up at home, sprayed on and severely disappointed: ROSE "Bah"! The only thing with Rose that I like is Axl Rose and his music. I associate face lotion, muff and soap with the scent of roses... Don't be like my world! In any case, I was very disappointed and ticked it off under the experience of never buying an untested perfume again...
But it was different. After a while I was greeted by a sweet, still rosier but creamy, round scent of well-being. No citric anything about it. The smell of freesia provides a wonderful peppery freshness. I love him on warm summer evenings and in spring. A love for the second sniffer.

by Meinhardis
by Meinhardis
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana
by Sunnyiland
by Sunnyiland

Popular Chopard

Heaven (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Oud Malaki by Chopard Miel d'Arabie by Chopard Brilliant Wish by Chopard Wish Magical Nights by Chopard Amber Malaki by Chopard Mira-Baï by Chopard Cašmir (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Cašran (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Rose Malaki by Chopard Cascade by Chopard Wish (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Noble Vetiver by Chopard Love Chopard by Chopard Néroli à la Cardamome du Guatemala by Chopard Chopard pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Pure Wish by Chopard Vétiver d'Haïti au Thé Vert by Chopard Enchanted by Chopard Happy Diamonds (Parfum) by Chopard