Love Chopard (2020)

Love Chopard by Chopard

Love Chopard is a new perfume by Chopard for women and was released in 2020. The scent is oriental-floral.

Top Notes Top NotesTurkish damask rose, Taif rose, Roseolate®, Violet, Mandarin zest, Cinnamon, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian damask rose, Moroccan Rosa centifolia absolute, Jasmine sambac, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesTurkish damask rose absolute, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Honey, Cocoa, Vanilla, Brown sugar, Tonka bean

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 22.06.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is Italian model Giulia Maenza.

My roses...
Guys, guys...
I'm not really good at commenting, at least I think so, but this scent forces me to give it a try.

Well, I started to test Rosendürfte a good year ago because I was always looking for THE one Rosendurft that was blowing towards me every year in late spring in my parents' garden... i couldn't get my nose away from that bush... well...I searched in vain for a long time... until now... Love by Chopard was an absolute blind buy, but the comments here really forced me to take it :-D.. it's true, you get very overwhelmed by the scent of roses, but this scent is so rosy and deep red at the same time, velvety soft and spicy, warm and cuddly and with a certain sweetness that completes the whole scent composition perfectly in my eyes.

And wallowing in my nostalgia, I feel surrounded by the wonderful roses from my parents' garden ♡♡♡
Marquise27
The fragrance for the appearance
I immediately spray and sink into a sea of rose petals - the tender, the strong, the smoky and the powdery ones. Oops I am completely caught and dizzy from this lush wonderful aroma. In front of my inner eye I see these blood-red soft and juicy rose petals, they glide through my fingers and leave this irresistible smell of luxury. Eyes open and back to reality...
Immediately afterwards, after a good 5 minutes, this perfume takes itself back, becomes more noble, finer, has really great. Yes the woman who wears this fragrance wants to have her appearance and gets it with this! One looks after her and inhales deeply this sensual and exceedingly feminine scent. In the course of the next few hours a sweetness is added. Honey, sugar, vanilla and tonka bean give these roses a light kind of candied flavour, and now something delicious is added to the sensual. After 6 hours a depth remains, a hint of fine wood and always with the beautiful rose aroma. A very modern and extraordinary fragrance. The bottle is a dream- red, sensual, sexy, here comes the seduction and with that your appearance is perfect !

Popular Chopard

Heaven (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Oud Malaki by Chopard Miel d'Arabie by Chopard Brilliant Wish by Chopard Wish Magical Nights by Chopard Mira-Baï by Chopard Amber Malaki by Chopard Cašmir (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Cašran (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Rose Malaki by Chopard Cascade by Chopard Wish (Eau de Parfum) by Chopard Noble Vetiver by Chopard Néroli à la Cardamome du Guatemala by Chopard Chopard pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chopard Pure Wish by Chopard Enchanted by Chopard Happy Diamonds (Parfum) by Chopard Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour by Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights by Chopard