Christian Audigier for Women 2009

Christian Audigier for Women by Christian Audigier
Christian Audigier for Women is a perfume by Christian Audigier for women and was released in 2009. The scent is fruity-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackberryBlackberry
OrchidOrchid
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
WoodsWoods
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 10.01.2021.

Difficult to find these days
I can't help liking this fragrance even though I find it synthetic and way too overpowering. There is something very addictive about Christian Audigier for Her.

While I don't find too many similarities to Viva La Juicy, I can certainly agree with the Amor Amor by Cacharel references. Both this fragrance and Amor Amor share that sweet orangey tang which is either a love it or hate it in most cases.

Christian Audigier opens with strong, sweetened fruits; tangerine, blackberry and pomegranate. At first this is best smelt from a distance because up close it can be rather headache inducing.

Eventually the florals emmerge, balancing out the scent. The coconut is very dominant here, but I disagree that it adds a tropical feel. It serves as a sweetner alongside the florals and the subtle fruity notes.

The drydown is unfortunately too basic and predictable for my liking. Subtle remnants of coconut prevent the base notes from becoming too boring, however the sillage at this point decreases dramatically.

I find the lasting power to be excellent and sillage beyond words in terms of strength. While I believe that this fragrance will ultimately become a popular buy, the tacky bottle and slight syntheticness of the scent disturbs me somewhat. But then again, that is just my personal opinion.

by MissGuerlain