Loubidoo by Christian Louboutin
Bottle Design Christian Louboutin
Loubidoo is a popular perfume by Christian Louboutin for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Puig.

Daphné Bugey

StrawberryStrawberry RoseRose CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.02.2022.

Smells great, doesn’t last
Wow, this perfume smells wonderful. Unfortunately, it doesn’t last very long at all. This bottle is very expensive, and with the price tag should come proper value. Instead, what you get is a fragrance that doesn’t last more than two hours with weak sillage. You’re paying for the beautiful bottles and the name—NOT a valuable potion.
I’m so disappointed.
Marinaan
Wanted for so long and was not disappointed
A year ago I watched a video about makeup, well back then I was a makeup junkie. Everything that is new must be here. Since the lady showed the pretty cat. I was blown away. Flacon , notes , brand
My little princess in me says : " yes yes yes I want " but I was pregnant and knew that my hormones do not allow it. Time long considered but reason has won for once.

Now my boy is 1 year old and I want to treat myself. What I have wished for.

Today my package arrived after long journey. Beautiful it looks. Everything high quality and heavy , you can also use it as a waffle but just that I like especially at the price. The pretty cat is made of metal and looks much better than in the pictures .
Perfume : 3 sprays on arm , mmmmmm...
Who likes roses , young , fresh and sparkling.
Next to it is a bowl of ripe , juicy and sweet strawberry with slight acidity .

I can't imagine that one bothering anyone . Doesn't give you a headache . Just pleasant, very feminine ( on a man I can not imagine at all , but is only my opinion because everyone may wear what you like !!!!!)

I would say for me it is not a niche clearly but so it is not presented :) Designer pure (only pricewise it lies rather in niche range)

Durability is quite good for flowers/fruit basket and radiates well , so I will continue my voyage of discovery with the brand.
Thanks for reading , my first review ;)

Enjoy the summer with beautiful fragrances!!!

ScentwitchScentwitch 6 months ago
These Louboutin perfumes are so weak, including this one.

by Scentwitch
by Scentwitch

Popular by Christian Louboutin

Loubirouge by Christian Louboutin Trouble in Heaven (Parfum) by Christian Louboutin Loubicroc by Christian Louboutin Loubikiss by Christian Louboutin Loubiraj by Christian Louboutin Loubicrown by Christian Louboutin Tornade Blonde (Parfum) by Christian Louboutin Bikini Questa Sera (Parfum) by Christian Louboutin Loubifunk by Christian Louboutin Loubimar by Christian Louboutin Loubiluna by Christian Louboutin Loubicharme by Christian Louboutin Loubiprince by Christian Louboutin Tornade Blonde (Perfume Oil) by Christian Louboutin Bikini Questa Sera (Perfume Oil) by Christian Louboutin Trouble in Heaven (Perfume Oil) by Christian Louboutin