Loubirouge by Christian Louboutin
Bottle Design Christian Louboutin
Loubirouge is a popular perfume by Christian Louboutin for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by Puig.

Marie Salamagne

CardamomCardamom IrisIris VanillaVanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 23.06.2022.

Powdery Beauty
Unlike its siblings, this Louboutin perfume is actually great because it had a nice reach and longevity on my skin.
It’s a sweet powdery floral, which I normally avoid. But despite the powder, it’s relaxing and subtle. I attribute that quality to the vanilla, as I enjoy vanilla quite a bit. It’s not quite a gourmand in my opinion because of the floral notes.

I’m not sure if I would pay several hundred dollars for a large bottle of this juice, but I’m happy I at least enjoy one scent in the very expensive ($300 USD) discovery set I received from my teenagers for Christmas.

The bottle is beautiful. The box it came in is just as beautiful and luxurious.

ScentwitchScentwitch 6 months ago
Powdery floral, better than others I’ve tried under the same house.

by Estbienla
by Estbienla
by Scentwitch
by Scentwitch

Popular by Christian Louboutin

Trouble in Heaven (Parfum) by Christian Louboutin Loubicroc by Christian Louboutin Loubidoo by Christian Louboutin Loubikiss by Christian Louboutin Loubiraj by Christian Louboutin Loubicrown by Christian Louboutin Tornade Blonde (Parfum) by Christian Louboutin Bikini Questa Sera (Parfum) by Christian Louboutin Loubifunk by Christian Louboutin Loubimar by Christian Louboutin Loubiluna by Christian Louboutin Loubicharme by Christian Louboutin Loubiprince by Christian Louboutin Tornade Blonde (Perfume Oil) by Christian Louboutin Bikini Questa Sera (Perfume Oil) by Christian Louboutin Trouble in Heaven (Perfume Oil) by Christian Louboutin