Oud al Fayed 2018

Oud al Fayed by Christian Provenzano
Oud al Fayed is a perfume by Christian Provenzano for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is woody-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesSaffronSaffron RaspberryRaspberry Black pepperBlack pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose JasmineJasmine LilyLily
Base Notes Base NotesAtlas cedarAtlas cedar Cambodian oudCambodian oud CypriolCypriol MossMoss PatchouliPatchouli AmberAmber MuskMusk

Submitted by Calista, last update on 15.04.2022.

Chrisolina
I should probably reconsider my oud classification
Thanks to a nice perfume I was able to test some Provenzano fragrances and thought that they were all very wearable for the "normal consumer". There are interesting and only nice scents and nobody can trigger a reaction like: "OMG like bad, dentist's office, burning gums, puma cage", etc. And then came the bottling of Oud al Fayed.

I'm not much of an oud expert. I can't distinguish different types of Oud by vintage and soil type, whether Cambodian or Indian. I don't think I can even tell a real one from a fake one. It's only clear to me that a 100 ml bucket for 120 Euro can't contain a real one.

And I've also put together a kind of classification, ridiculous for a connoisseur, but another one is not there:

1. Chemistry, medicine: bitter-sour, sharp
2. Cowshed: animal, fecal
3. Forest: fir needles, wood, resin

Oud al Fayed blew up that homemade classification. It includes all three of the above categories, as loud as a fanfare strike in the ear and in a remarkable concentration. You can use that stuff as a smelling salt, it can wake you up from deepest fainting. At this stage I was surprised at the comments made here. But the perfume is really turning into a rose-raspberry-sweet-rose-sweet scent - but the oud is always present. For me personally only after about three hours wearable and pleasant, but you shouldn't be afraid of Oud.

Masterpiece
I got a chance to test this parfume and I think it is above my expectations. This masterpiece start really heavy, a typical middle eastern scent. You feel like walking in the streets of Dubai. After an hour it gets freshnes. I think the Jasmine and lily does iots job.
This is in my opinion a very masculine parfume. It is suitable to wear in summer.
There is a match in price-quality for sure.

Popular by Christian Provenzano

Patchouli Noir by Christian Provenzano Iris d'Orient by Christian Provenzano Nuit de Noces by Christian Provenzano Ultimate Rose by Christian Provenzano Oud Signature by Christian Provenzano Ambre d'Or by Christian Provenzano Ophelie by Christian Provenzano Esprit de Oud by Christian Provenzano Fleur d'Asie by Christian Provenzano Musc Poudré by Christian Provenzano Santal Indien by Christian Provenzano Patchouli Noir Intense by Christian Provenzano Cuir Elite by Christian Provenzano