Intimate Silhouette 2018

Intimate Silhouette by Christian Siriano
Intimate Silhouette is a perfume by Christian Siriano for women and was released in 2018. The scent is gourmand-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack sesame, Amberwood
Base Notes Base NotesMadagascar vanille absolute, Kashmiri musk, Benzoin, Sandalwood, Tonka bean

Submitted by CPL, last update on 22.10.2020.

Nuts or what?
I ordered this perfume blindly after reading Profuma's delicious commentary on it and I have worn it several times now. Honestly, at first I was almost scared by the presence and power of this fragrance. I could guess what I was talking about in the description (nuts in chocolate), but there was much more...
Despite initial difficulties I decided to get to know him better. It is an intense, dark, beguiling scent.
Nuts? I've come to believe that I smell sesame seeds. I know the smell from the kitchen, when I roast sesame seeds in a hot pan without oil, in order to put them over the salad after it has cooled down, for example. For me, this is actually a kind of main smell of Intimate Silhouette. All the other ingredients form a unit for me that envelops this fragrance, sets it off and makes sure that it doesn't come across as bitter. In fact, benzoin and vanilla form a moderately sweet counterpart. How they interact is fascinating to me and I constantly catch myself sniffing my wrist to find out. Woods and musk provide additional warmth and depth.
You'll notice that I've grown to like this perfume - very much so. It's also funny that this isn't the first fragrance that I've learned to appreciate only after using it several times. So my nose is in the learning process :-)

Sillage: finally something that you can still smell one meter and more next to me.
Durability: many hours and on the sleeve still after 2-3 days.

So, now I have summarized my impressions as best I can. I know that my nose is not so well trained when it comes to perfumes and that many of you have more to offer.
Profuma
In a nutshell... are chocolate and hazelnuts ????
Chocolate and hazelnuts...?
Hmmm,,chocolate and roasted hazelnuts...?
Better still...warm, thick chocolate, roasted hazelnuts and a spoonful of vanilla...!
The whole thing is served in a warmed bowl on an equally warm wooden board, the vapours of which blend discreetly into the scent cloud. If you like, you can sprinkle some more sesame on the tasty gourmand nose-tasting, even without already melting it down.
But why is the bouquet of jasmine outside the door?? Come on in...!
And even the musk is just printing around in the door frame. He had his eye on the tonka bean, which, however, does not dare to address any of those present. The three of them are an extras in this fragrance experience, at least for my perception. The fragrance pyramid, also elsewhere, suggests floral things that are not there or too little. It is swallowed by the other notes.
Now the bottle conform; it steers in the wrong direction. If you sniff this scent, you will hardly have an elegant dress with folds and purple in front of your eyes. Also the name confuses. There's nothing intimate here. The fragrance has a lot of power and claws itself in the nose, on the skin and in the fabric. This fragrance lasts forever, the Sillage is a great touch for those who indulge in too much dessert, everyone else in the immediate vicinity and preferably feels at home in cool autumn and winter. Especially on the holidays in December I can imagine this fragrance under all the other delicious clouds in the house and in the city wonderfully, because it reflects the festive atmosphere with all its culinary delicacies.
If you like Mugler's Angel Muse as a winter dessert, you might also like Siriano's Angel Muse. The Angelige is completely missing in him, but he prefers the nutty.
Here, less is definitely more. Even with writing.
In short...there are hazelnuts bathing in chocolate...

by FräuleinJK