Definition (2017) Eau de Parfum

Definition (Eau de Parfum) by Christina Aguilera

Definition (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Christina Aguilera for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Revlon.

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian bergamot, Italian mandarin, Apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrchid, Vanilla orchid
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Hinoki wood, Heliotrope, Ambergris

Submitted by CPL, last update on 05.07.2019

7.0 8.0 3.0 1.5/10

Dextrose, apple-vanilla flavour
I also have bad luck testing scents at the moment.
Christina Aguilera fragrances are actually a reasonably safe thing for me. I wouldn't know of a total loss so far. Until now.

I can't write much more about definition than that it smells like dextrose with apple vanilla taste. The scent doesn't change much either. Yes... Instead of apple, I smell heliotrope sometime. But you don't want to go out either. The overall impression is powdery and dusty but sweet, just like dextrose. The scent evaporates just as quickly. Although the Sillage is quite clean at the beginning.

Too bad, I really like that the Christina Aguilera fragrances, although they are always discreet and pleasing, always have a small twist in them. They totally blew it here. I see, I think I meant something. Powdery-sweet cuddly vanilla with apple freshness in the top note, but it doesn't work for me at all. Too bad

A little scent concert on the spring evening: I listen to orchids, vanilla, apple and coconut... Ein kleines Duftkonzert am Frühlingsabend: ich lausche Orchidee, Vanille, Apfel und Kokosnuss...
Sommer-Orchidéenduft mit Kokosnote