Inspire by Christina Aguilera
Inspire (Christina Aguilera)
Inspire (Christina Aguilera)

Inspire is a perfume by Christina Aguilera for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble.

Will Andrews

Top Notes Top NotesFreesia, Mango, Citric notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Tuberose, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Orange blossom, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 01.06.2017

Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 5.0/10
Doesn't Inspire Me
I was hoping for gardenia and tuberose, instead to me it smells from first spray like a very heavy lily-of-the-valley. I know lily isn't listed but that's what I get, perhaps the freesia and gardenia team up like that? And I say 'heavy' because it gives me a headache. It's a very heavy floral with a very small dash of fruit (mango?) I would like it if it would evolve through the listed notes and wouldn't bother my head this much.

If you like heavy florals with a big silage and decent longevity, sniff this one.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 4.0/10
Cheap and fruity
I'm not sure what it is, but I'm really disliking Christina Aguilera's perfumes. Both of her fragrances seem to have a similar composition of strong fruits blended with softer floral notes. The fruity notes never seem to blend well.

The mango mixed with the lemon was Inspire's biggest mistake. Sweet and sour notes just create something that reminds me of detergent. The scent is also really strong, quite overpowering and offensive.

After a couple of hours this perfume had gone completely sour and synthetic. I could not smell a single floral note, which was a disappointment because I was really looking forward to the tuberose and rose notes in the heart of this fragrance.

I'll admit that I would probably choose this fragrance over the Christina Aguilera fragrance, because it isn't as overpowering. I just think it's a shame that an artist who is known for being unique and experimental, agreed to put her name to something so generic and cheap.

• by NightAngel by NightAngel