Absinthe IX

Absinthe IX by CinisLabs
Absinthe IX is a popular perfume by CinisLabs for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-green. It is still in production.

Star anise, Vermouth, Patchouli, Palo Santo, Tolu balm, Liquorice, Musk

Submitted by WiB, last update on 16.09.2020.

Holy Shit
I was just lying on the beach with Andy or in the posh swimming pool near the beach (Phtaloblue: chlorine note in beautiful blue-fluffy) and I never wanted to leave there again, so now I want to spend eternity with Donnie in a bar and drink Absinthe IX!
I don't know what it is about me at the moment, but I have never been so promiscuous with scents in the last few years as I have been in the last few weeks. Have I suddenly become so tolerant and generous with scents, or are the right ones just coming in a concentrated load under my nose? Every week there is at least one 10, which I absolutely want to have and never want to miss again.

Absinthe IX is pure Absinthe in the top note. Spicy-harsh, sweetish aromatic aniseed liqueur.
And then becomes so wonderfully unique green-spicy-CREMIG into the heart that it almost drives me out of my mind! Licorice and (star) anise are similar in scent, but still easy to differentiate. I can't really stand liquorice at all, I have never liked it in fragrances either, but here it fits in combination with anise & Co. .
With time Absinthe IX gets a bit darker and powdery-creamy. Now Palo Santo, the holy wood, also comes through and adds a soft, sweetish wood note. (similar to incense sticks, only much more noble, soft and creamy-powdery, not so smoky).
Together with Palo Santo Tolu enters the stage and embalms everything.
Absinthe gets increasingly darker, sweetish woody and powdery towards the base, the only downer - because it is listed - the powdery absorbs the creamy and the woody becomes a bit too dry-dusty for me personally. In the background, however, something balsamic remains.
In this phase Absinthe IX would "only" get a 9, but since the beginning is beautiful and the base even more beautiful, it stays at 10.
The magical properties that are said to be inherent in the drink are, for me, the result of this fragrance with its complex and refined aromas.

Popular CinisLabs

Fueled Up by CinisLabs Son Of a Gun by CinisLabs Unholy water by CinisLabs Nibiru by CinisLabs Frankincense Sandalwood Oud by CinisLabs Whiskey Tobacco Malt by CinisLabs Oud Black Suede Vetiver by CinisLabs Forgive not Forget by CinisLabs Aether by CinisLabs Cedarwood Grapefruit Oud by CinisLabs Amber by CinisLabs Black Sheep by CinisLabs Sangue by CinisLabs Leather Rum Geranium by CinisLabs Oudh by CinisLabs Blasphemy by CinisLabs Chypre by CinisLabs Dead Wood by CinisLabs Nysa by CinisLabs Synth by CinisLabs