Eau des Jardins 2010

Eau des Jardins is a perfume by Clarins for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Grapefruit, Curly mint, Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesBay leaf, Patchouli, Rose, Blackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesBeech, Mountain ash, Musk, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 20.01.2020.

Spring is here
Fresh, fruity-citrusy and aromatic , it's the perfect body water for the good season. It gives energy and harmony with its well composed acchord. I find it more feminin than its big sister Eau Dynamisante ( the rose and blackcurrant notes are noticeable), but less strong. You must spray it many ways or the fragrance flies away after a few hours. Anyway, a good product I recommend

Very Light Aromatherapy
I use this as a body & mind care product rather than a perfume. It's something I spray on after a shower or bath to enhance the Clarins soap. It's cheery, light and a close to the skin scent. Easy and fresh.

I have 100ML and I will use it but I won't repurchase because I get a bigger 'Oomph' out of Clarins "Eau Dynamisante" which has more silage and longevity, both things I love in aromatherapy. I think it more suitable for women rather than men, but I guess that's because its like a more 'natural' (more akin to real citrus juice) version of Clinique "Happy" for Women.

Silage is: "faint whiffs of pretty citrus" -- Longevity is on me 4+ hours.

Perfect for people who like/love light scents in the vein of "Happy" or "I Love Love". But this is an Eau and not a perfume so be aware that this is very light.
Keep this during hot summers in your refrigerator and spray liberally after your morning shower for a fresh wake up call. Enjoy.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 15 months ago
Fresh, fruity-citrusy and aromatic , it's the perfect body water for the good season. It gives energy and harmony .Light sillage

by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Clarins

Eau Dynamisante by Clarins Eau Ressourçante by Clarins Elysium by Clarins Par Amour by Clarins Eau Ensoleillante by Clarins Par Amour Toujours (Eau de Toilette) by Clarins