Eau des Jardins

(2010)
Eau des Jardins by Clarins
Eau des Jardins is a perfume by Clarins for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Grapefruit, Curled mint, Orange, Lemon

Longevity 5.0/10
Scent 6.0/10
Helpful Review    2 Awards
Very Light Aromatherapy
I use this as a body & mind care product rather than a perfume. It's something I spray on after a shower or bath to enhance the Clarins soap. It's cheery, light and a close to the skin scent. Easy and fresh.

I have 100ML and I will use it but I won't repurchase because I get a bigger 'Oomph' out of Clarins "Eau Dynamisante" which has more silage and longevity, both things I love in aromatherapy. I think it more suitable for women rather than men, but I guess that's because its like a more 'natural' (more akin to real citrus juice) version of Clinique "Happy" for Women.

Silage is: "faint whiffs of pretty citrus" -- Longevity is on me 4+ hours.

Perfect for people who like/love light scents in the vein of "Happy" or "I Love Love". But this is an Eau and not a perfume so be aware that this is very light.
Keep this during hot summers in your refrigerator and spray liberally after your morning shower for a fresh wake up call. Enjoy.

Popular Clarins

Eau Dynamisante by Clarins Eau des Jardins by Clarins Eau Ressourçante by Clarins Par Amour by Clarins Par Amour Toujours (Eau de Toilette) by Clarins Eau Ensoleillante by Clarins Elysium by Clarins Eau Dynamisante 25th Anniversary by Clarins Par Amour Toujours (Eau de Parfum) by Clarins Eau Dynamisante Collector Edition by Clarins