Clean Reserve - Citron Fig (2016)

Clean Reserve - Citron Fig by Clean

Clean Reserve - Citron Fig is a popular perfume by Clean for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is citrusy-fruity. It is being marketed by Fusion Brands Inc..

Richard Herpin

Top Notes Top NotesFig, Ginger, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Mandarin, Mint, Copaiva balsam
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 21.07.2019

8.0 6.0 7.0 8.5/10

The citric fig....
For me, the "Clean Reserve" brand is the new coverage par excellence.
Why?
As I already mentioned in my first comment "Chanel Égoïste", it depends on special things with a fragrance. Even if some readers will now smile -healthy- or better said - not harmful- he is welcome. For me, two materials in particular have long since come into focus, which I think could be skilfully omitted. Even the most expensive and exquisite fragrances often contain these substances. We are talking about ethylhexil and butylphenyl.
Even today, the scents can be preserved simply by alcohol. With both fabrics, it is also possible to produce tinted flacons or even completely opaque flacons. Surely some people will say: " well citronellol, geraniol and as they are all called also belong to the natural allergens" but I still claim that these two chemical substances in particular have a lot to offer in advance.
That's why it's all the more true for me: RESPECT for this fragrance, in many ways.
1. despite a summery citric fig scent, the shelf life is somewhat longer than with other candidates in this area. However, Chanel "Blanche" cannot be reached.
2. The sustainability of the company.
3. the manageable ingredients.

About the scent view is to say that I smell the fig all the time. The lemon is to be felt completely subliminal, however, it is only nuances for my nose. So here clearly no classic citrus scent. This fragrance makes me happy and lets me start the day relaxed.
Who cares:
To better perceive other facets and nuances of a fragrance, I always use a method where some will laugh out loud.
Every time I smell the scent on my skin at certain intervals, I go with my lips to the injected place and breathe against and inhale through my nose again in the same breath. Some facets I can only smell through this method.
Well, according to the motto: A person without a problem is shit:-).

In this sense, I press you citron Fig:-)

Itchynose 38 days ago
If AdP Fico di Amalfi has some citrus and a lot of fruit, Citron Fig goes for the opposite: a bit of fruit and a lot of *very* sharp lemon.+1
6.0
9.0

Popular Clean

Warm Cotton (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Fresh Laundry (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Skin (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean Reserve - Skin [Reserve Blend] by Clean Clean Reserve - Sueded Oud by Clean Cotton T-Shirt by Clean Clean by Clean Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend] by Clean Summer Escape by Clean Shower Fresh by Clean Clean Reserve - Rain [Reserve Blend] by Clean Baby Girl by Clean Rain (Eau de Parfum) by Clean White Woods by Clean Clean for Men / Clean Men by Clean Clean Reserve - Smoked Vetiver by Clean Provence by Clean Clean Reserve - Sel Santal by Clean Clean Reserve Avant Garden - Galbanum & Rain by Clean Clean Reserve - Blonde Rose by Clean