Clean Reserve - Citron Fig 2016

Clean Reserve - Citron Fig by Clean
Clean Reserve - Citron Fig is a popular perfume by Clean for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Clean Beauty Collective Inc. / Fusion Brands Inc.. Pronunciation

Richard Herpin

Top Notes Top NotesFig, Ginger, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Mandarin orange, Mint, Copaiba balsam
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 31.08.2020.

Inventory: 2019 vs. 2020
When I began last autumn to focus my attention on individual fragrant objects of desire, Citron Fig seemed to me to be the ultimate in a perfect summer scent: fresh. Bright. Sparkling. Citric. Sweet. Long lasting. Invigorating. Clarifying. Elegant. Chic.
I thought: buy Citron Fig and smell the summer forever, start the bright, warm hours early in the morning with that extremely harmonious citrus note and stay awake and fresh the rest of the day, in a good mood and concentrated, one with the idea of a bottled mirror of my summer mood. Seldom is a fig as clear and yet at the same time as unobtrusive as in Citron Fig, a lemon as tangy and bell-like, a ginger-cardamom-spice note so gently cushioned by sweet tangerine fruit juice, so clean all around. Rarely does a citrus scent last this long, four, five hours and beyond, developing so wonderfully warm into a wooden base that provides a strong, spicy base for all those flying, fruity, citrusy capers.
Citron Fig is, I thought, perfect for all time, and I bought it full of anticipation for the summer.

But as different as life is this summer, as different is the fragrance for me. What has changed is very much, and Citron Fig has lost its abilities somewhere in this endless loop of constantly new problems: the fragrance seems flat, identity-less, empty, as if it can only develop its full effect where a reception committee is already waiting for it. In this respect, I find it opportunistic: it can't even arouse a good mood, lift the spirits, give the ultimate freshness kick in the morning. Basically, he can only mirror what is already there - and so he seems like a quiet copy of last year's fragrance experience, a stale prosecco as a substitute for a great champagne.
Citron Fig is an extremely balanced, harmonious summer scent. However, it is not a magic ingredient that awakens wanderlust, lures you to other shores or invites you to daydream. It is a clean fragrance that needs a dominant carrier. It is a reserve fragrance.
****

i got on the skin
fixes this freshness.

Fixed here with this
precious sweetness,
which I use as a mirror of the sun.

My morning is warm

the moon is my pillow,
freshness becomes sweetness,
it lasts until morning.

Two, three cigarettes,
a glass of red wine, a book,
a few spicy notes,
a wooden ending,

i almost never argue,
i complain a lot,
my fig, lemon,
my wealth, a lot of blindness
*******

Inventory 2020:

My lemon, my fig my cowardice, my silence i have my place of work
not seen since March.

My relaxation, my calm,
no stress and no vacation,
still a morning,
little heat, little light.

No smoking, no red wine,
no being healthy, no waking up,
still the stars,
but I'm not there
My lemon, my fig my cowardice, my silence my fears, my masks,
they close their mouths.

To the familiar I have
sprayed my scent Who I can save, I won't save No fig, no lemon
Only cowardice, only silence

****
!
The citric fig....
For me, the "Clean Reserve" brand is the new coverage par excellence.
Why?
As I already mentioned in my first comment "Chanel Égoïste", it depends on special things with a fragrance. Even if some readers will now smile -healthy- or better said - not harmful- he is welcome. For me, two materials in particular have long since come into focus, which I think could be skilfully omitted. Even the most expensive and exquisite fragrances often contain these substances. We are talking about ethylhexil and butylphenyl.
Even today, the scents can be preserved simply by alcohol. With both fabrics, it is also possible to produce tinted flacons or even completely opaque flacons. Surely some people will say: " well citronellol, geraniol and as they are all called also belong to the natural allergens" but I still claim that these two chemical substances in particular have a lot to offer in advance.
That's why it's all the more true for me: RESPECT for this fragrance, in many ways.
1. despite a summery citric fig scent, the shelf life is somewhat longer than with other candidates in this area. However, Chanel "Blanche" cannot be reached.
2. The sustainability of the company.
3. the manageable ingredients.

About the scent view is to say that I smell the fig all the time. The lemon is to be felt completely subliminal, however, it is only nuances for my nose. So here clearly no classic citrus scent. This fragrance makes me happy and lets me start the day relaxed.
Who cares:
To better perceive other facets and nuances of a fragrance, I always use a method where some will laugh out loud.
Every time I smell the scent on my skin at certain intervals, I go with my lips to the injected place and breathe against and inhale through my nose again in the same breath. Some facets I can only smell through this method.
Well, according to the motto: A person without a problem is shit:-).

In this sense, I press you citron Fig:-)

ItchynoseItchynose 15 months ago
If AdP Fico di Amalfi has some citrus and a lot of fruit, Citron Fig goes for the opposite: a bit of fruit and a lot of *very* sharp lemon.

Popular Clean

Clean Reserve - Sueded Oud by Clean Clean Reserve Avant Garden - Sweetbriar & Moss by Clean Clean Reserve - Skin [Reserve Blend] by Clean Clean Reserve Avant Garden - Galbanum & Rain by Clean Skin (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend] by Clean Clean Reserve - Velvet Flora by Clean White Woods by Clean Clean Reserve - Sel Santal by Clean Warm Cotton (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean Reserve - Rain [Reserve Blend] by Clean Clean Reserve - Solar Bloom by Clean Clean Reserve - Smoked Vetiver by Clean Clean Reserve - Radiant Nectar by Clean Cotton T-Shirt by Clean Clean Reserve - Acqua Neroli by Clean Fresh Linens by Clean Fresh Laundry (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Cool Cotton (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Summer Escape by Clean