Clean Reserve - Solar Bloom 2019

Clean Reserve - Solar Bloom by Clean
Clean Reserve - Solar Bloom is a new perfume by Clean for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-synthetic. It is being marketed by Clean Beauty Collective Inc. / Fusion Brands Inc.. Pronunciation

Bergamot, Orange blossom, Coconut water, Charcoal

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 08.09.2020.

Very nice
I think this is really a nice subtle fragrance. With me rather creamy and woody - I can't smell much of orange and bergamot at least superficially! I like it a lot! It is close to the body but well perceptible and also very durable. I can't sign that he'll be gone in five minutes. I also suspect that ISO E is contained and therefore the scent must be absolutely on the skin to unfold! Smell clothes and scarves on the following day too!
Not a perfume at all
Already in my statement I had complained about the - let's say: very delicate - structure of the fragrance. And this circumstance is extremely regretted at the same time, because I really liked the little I could smell.

That's why I recently enjoyed participating in the sharing. Thanks to Strangelove for finding this great offer and organizing the sharing!

Now that I have been able to test the fragrance more extensively, my impression is that it is precisely this restraint that is the concept of the fragrance. Like Supi, I too would assume that Iso E Super is the actual main actor of the fragrance. A material, which, according to my limited experience so far, I can definitely derive something from. In Lalique's "Perles" this component fascinates me very much. Solar Bloom now has a quality that Perles also has: the scent emerges, just as one had thought it had completely vanished, suddenly reappears.

Solar Bloom evokes a woody freshness with a slight sweetness of coconut water. Orange blossom almost completely goes under with me and also bergamot or other Zirtusfrische I cannot notice.

For me a beautiful summer scent, no holiday scent, no South Sea or Mediterranean feeling, but childhood on the Isar. The smell of sunshine on Isar gravel (yes, they have a smell!), mixed with dried driftwood, now and then you can find a piece of charred wood from one of the numerous barbecue places that the last flood spread over the gravel bank. And above all: sun on the skin!

An enchanting fragrance, delicate and shimmering, disappearing much too quickly and unexpectedly recalling the rest of the day now and then.

I am now excited about "Nue au Soleil" and hope that the sharing will take place. Maybe an Isard scent, too?

ItchynoseItchynose 8 months ago
Soft synthetic glue, veering from creamy wood varnish to feminine nail polish. Strangely pleasant.

Popular Clean

Clean Reserve - Sueded Oud by Clean Clean Reserve Avant Garden - Sweetbriar & Moss by Clean Clean Reserve - Skin [Reserve Blend] by Clean Clean Reserve Avant Garden - Galbanum & Rain by Clean Skin (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend] by Clean Clean Reserve - Velvet Flora by Clean White Woods by Clean Clean Reserve - Citron Fig by Clean Clean Reserve - Sel Santal by Clean Warm Cotton (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean Reserve - Rain [Reserve Blend] by Clean Clean Reserve - Smoked Vetiver by Clean Clean Reserve - Radiant Nectar by Clean Cotton T-Shirt by Clean Clean Reserve - Acqua Neroli by Clean Fresh Linens by Clean Fresh Laundry (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Cool Cotton (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Summer Escape by Clean