Clean Reserve - Solar Bloom (2019)

Clean Reserve - Solar Bloom by Clean

Clean Reserve - Solar Bloom is a new perfume by Clean for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is synthetic-woody. It is being marketed by Fusion Brands Inc..

Bergamot, Orange blossom, Coconut water, Charcoal

Submitted by Psotka, last update on 12.10.2019

7.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Very nice
I think this is really a nice subtle fragrance. With me rather creamy and woody - I can't smell much of orange and bergamot at least superficially! I like it a lot! It is close to the body but well perceptible and also very durable. I can't sign that he'll be gone in five minutes. I also suspect that ISO E is contained and therefore the scent must be absolutely on the skin to unfold! Smell clothes and scarves on the following day too!
8.0 4.0 4.0 7.5/10

Not a perfume at all
Already in my statement I had complained about the - let's say: very delicate - structure of the fragrance. And this circumstance is extremely regretted at the same time, because I really liked the little I could smell.

That's why I recently enjoyed participating in the sharing. Thanks to Strangelove for finding this great offer and organizing the sharing!

Now that I have been able to test the fragrance more extensively, my impression is that it is precisely this restraint that is the concept of the fragrance. Like Supi, I too would assume that Iso E Super is the actual main actor of the fragrance. A material, which, according to my limited experience so far, I can definitely derive something from. In Lalique's "Perles" this component fascinates me very much. Solar Bloom now has a quality that Perles also has: the scent emerges, just as one had thought it had completely vanished, suddenly reappears.

Solar Bloom evokes a woody freshness with a slight sweetness of coconut water. Orange blossom almost completely goes under with me and also bergamot or other Zirtusfrische I cannot notice.

For me a beautiful summer scent, no holiday scent, no South Sea or Mediterranean feeling, but childhood on the Isar. The smell of sunshine on Isar gravel (yes, they have a smell!), mixed with dried driftwood, now and then you can find a piece of charred wood from one of the numerous barbecue places that the last flood spread over the gravel bank. And above all: sun on the skin!

An enchanting fragrance, delicate and shimmering, disappearing much too quickly and unexpectedly recalling the rest of the day now and then.

I am now excited about "Nue au Soleil" and hope that the sharing will take place. Maybe an Isard scent, too?

Popular Clean

Warm Cotton (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Fresh Laundry (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Skin (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean Reserve - Sueded Oud by Clean Clean Reserve - Skin [Reserve Blend] by Clean Cotton T-Shirt by Clean Clean by Clean Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend] by Clean Summer Escape by Clean Rain (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Shower Fresh by Clean Clean Reserve - Rain [Reserve Blend] by Clean Baby Girl by Clean Clean for Men / Clean Men by Clean White Woods by Clean Clean Reserve - Smoked Vetiver by Clean Clean Reserve Avant Garden - Galbanum & Rain by Clean Provence by Clean Clean Reserve - Sel Santal by Clean Clean Reserve - Blonde Rose by Clean