Clean Reserve - Sueded Oud (2015)

Clean Reserve - Sueded Oud by Clean

Clean Reserve - Sueded Oud is a popular perfume by Clean for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still in production.

Claude Dir

Top Notes Top NotesFrankincense, Blue cypress, Birch wood, Red pimento, Honeysuckle
Heart Notes Heart NotesOud, Night-blooming jasmine, White magnolia, Fir balsam, Bushman's candle
Base Notes Base NotesSuede, Patchouli, Black amber, Praliné, Musk, Frankincense

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.02.2020.

8.0 5.0 6.0 8.5/10

Badominik
For oud fans who don't like oud
As a perfume beginner, after buying the standard designer fragrances and further searching through Parfumo, it was clear to me: An oud fragrance was needed Not with Mühl... not with Doug... and also not on the Internet, where I usually bought fragrances, I wanted to shop. So I entered a real perfumery for the first time that day.
When asked about oud, the saleswoman first showed me the classic: TF Oud Wood. My inexperienced nose was shocked, it smelled awful. "So this is the stunningly scented wood that all the perfumers rave about?" I thought to myself. My face must have reflected my thoughts quite explicitly, because the saleswoman immediately shows me another scent with the words: "This one is not quite as strong": Southern Oud from Clean. When I smelled this one, I regained my confidence in the perfumes. I smelled a complex but not overpowering fragrance that I would best describe as woody, spicy and slightly sweet. "That's Oud!" I thought and bought the perfume
In the meantime I have tried out other fragrances. Among them also other oud scents. Even today I am still convinced that the DNA or the scent itself is really very beautiful. Woody Spicy Sweet sounds like fun. But Oud? Oud hardly smells at all. At least not the typical oud smell as you know it from oud wood etc. I also know today that the shelf life and especially the sillage are rather in the lower middle range, which is a real pity considering the beautiful scent. All in all still a buy recommendation for oud fans who do not like oud.

Popular Clean

Warm Cotton (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Fresh Laundry (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean Reserve - Skin [Reserve Blend] by Clean Skin (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Cotton T-Shirt by Clean Clean by Clean Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend] by Clean Shower Fresh by Clean Summer Escape by Clean Rain (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean Reserve - Rain [Reserve Blend] by Clean Clean Reserve - Smoked Vetiver by Clean Baby Girl by Clean Clean Reserve Avant Garden - Galbanum & Rain by Clean White Woods by Clean Clean for Men / Clean Men by Clean Clean Reserve - Sel Santal by Clean Provence by Clean Clean Reserve - Blonde Rose by Clean Clean Reserve - Citron Fig by Clean