Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend] (2015)

Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend] by Clean

Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend] is a perfume by Clean for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Fusion Brands Inc..

Steven Claisse

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Ozonic notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesSpearmint, Peppery notes, Floral notes
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Frankincense, Vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.06.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Mantus
The laundry is finally done
At first you can perceive an intense and very strong, very discreetly sweet and citric note, which makes you wake up first and gives you a nice wonderful cooling.

The citric note completely renounces sour attributes here, in order to bring a beautiful light wooden tone with it and I really have to say that the ginger seems very authentic here.

At the same time the ginger is surrounded by the ozone notes and lifted up into the air.

Unfortunately I can't name the ozonic notes exactly, but for me it smells very suspiciously like Ariel, but not the liquid detergent, but the powder.

"Not only clean, but pure" - as the well-known advertising slogan conveys and I can only affirm this by nodding my head :-)

Finally, the top note smells of freshly washed, still damp laundry.

In summer this is an absolute boon, because in this time I wait eagerly for the washing machine to be ready and for me to put on the still wet T-shirt for cooling down, which unfortunately doesn't last longer than 5 minutes
With Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton it's different, here you get much longer of it and I'm of the opinion that you can't divide this fragrance into head, heart and base, because you have to be very careful to notice the change of the fragrance at all.

A little while later the fragrance is still the same, but gets very delicate, very fragile bright floral and very subtle woody nuances, but they act very far in the background and I could only notice lotus, jasmine and orchid with the help of coffee beans and I can very well imagine that this very subtle change in fragrance completely disappears with less experienced noses.

The peppery notes and the green mint, on the other hand, I unfortunately couldn't notice, but in my opinion they could have been used to keep up the smell of the freshly washed, still slightly damp laundry
In the last 3 hours the fragrance becomes very pleasantly clear and warming, very slightly sweet and nutty roasted.

Yes, it smells like a clear, warming, sweet, lightly roasted hazelnut to me.

And I think that's great! :-)

In total the fragrance lasts 8 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is conceived from the outset in such a way that one is perceived very clearly at a whole arm's length and this is maintained also 4 hours in such a way, before it minimizes itself in quiet steps, until the smell finally completely fades away.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Cocinera" for the rehearsal.
4.0 5.0 7.5/10

Like fresh, washed laundry
As a child I loved to smell fabric softeners, this smell reminds me of fresh, clean and warm laundry from the dryer.
I ordered it for a scent sample, blind.
I love the smell of freshly washed laundry, but I don't want to smell only danchach myself.

6.5/10

The name says it all
Very clean. The name Warm Cotton pretty much explains what this is....freshly laundered cotton pulled out of the dryer with the lingering dryer sheet smell wafting in the air. I know that some do not care for that scent, but I enjoy it. Out of the gate the projection is quite surprising as it is quite strong, but does mellow out. If you like a fresh detergent/dryer sheet smell, this is for you. If not, move along.

by Volja
by Volja

Popular Clean

Warm Cotton (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Fresh Laundry (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Skin (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean Reserve - Skin [Reserve Blend] by Clean Cotton T-Shirt by Clean Clean Reserve - Sueded Oud by Clean Clean by Clean Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend] by Clean Summer Escape by Clean Shower Fresh by Clean Clean Reserve - Rain [Reserve Blend] by Clean Baby Girl by Clean Rain (Eau de Parfum) by Clean White Woods by Clean Clean for Men / Clean Men by Clean Clean Reserve - Smoked Vetiver by Clean Provence by Clean Clean Reserve - Sel Santal by Clean Clean Reserve - Blonde Rose by Clean Clean Reserve Avant Garden - Galbanum & Rain by Clean