Shower Fresh (2007)

Shower Fresh by Clean

Shower Fresh is a perfume by Clean for women and was released in 2007. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesWoods, Musk

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 16.05.2019

6.0 6.0 5.0 9.5/10

EthanHunter
Modern and Classy at the same time
this is modern and classy at the same time, and she is smart too. feels like Japanese miss Sherlock( or the girlfriend you just can't get enough)
smells like an elegant body wash, a well-put-together bae!

by far this is the only fragrance makes me wonder -----can I pull this off as men's fragrance?
5.0 5.0 7.5 3.0/10

The Scent of a Freshly Chlorinated Pool, and more...
The opinions appear to be all over the map as regards the scent referent of Clean SHOWER FRESH. Our beloved MissK smells shampooed hair; The Holey[sic] Book derides this composition as a "trash floral" and jovially welcomes Creed LOVE IN WHITE back into the category of white floral perfumes.

To my nose, SHOWER FRESH is a near-perfect facsimile of a chlorinated swimming pool. When I was growing up, my two sisters and I spent a lot of time at the local pool. Nearly all of our neighbors belonged to the club because it was the easiest and safest way to dispense with one's children for the three months of summer vacation. Because of the massive amount of time I spent at that place, I can speak with authority about the scent of a chlorinated pool, and SHOWER FRESH does a pretty good job of reproducing it.

The reason why the scent is not quite perfect is because there is also a fruity vibe to this creation, as though someone accidentally spilled a large vat of fruit punch into the pool. So there's the chlorine, and there's the aquatic facet, and then there's the artificially flavored fruit punch. It's all there, pulled together by the house of Clean so that you can relive that night at a party where you fell into the pool drunk while holding your glass of orange Koolaid and Everclear.
5.0 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

The scent of freshly shampooed hair
Clean is a brand that focuses on producing fragrances that smell 'clean and fresh'. Clean Shower Fresh is as the name implies, a scent that recreates the feeling of just stepping out of the shower.

When I first smelt Clean Shower Fresh I immediately thought of shampoo and shower gels. The scent was inoffensively fruity and clean-smelling. I love that feeling of having just washed my hair, and quite often I receive more compliments from men concerning the scent of my shampoo rather than my perfume. I can certainly see how a scent of this nature could appeal to so many.

As you may expect, Clean Shower Fresh is quite linear. It's the scent of shampoo from beginning to end. But because it's a nice smell of shampoo, I don't mind this composition being so simplistic.

The sillage is quite intimate, meaning it stays rather close to the skin. I like wearing it, but I can't say I'd buy a bottle for myself, simply because I prefer to wear perfumes that smell like perfume. I'm not really interested in the idea of spending money on re-creating a scent that my shampoo and bar of soap can do just as well.

The longevity was unfortunately quite weak which I found a little irritating, especially in regards to the rather high price tag. All in all, this a fragrance for those women that don't want to wear anything too 'perfumey'.

by Flaconesse
by Flaconesse

Popular Clean

Warm Cotton (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Fresh Laundry (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Skin (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean Reserve - Skin [Reserve Blend] by Clean Cotton T-Shirt by Clean Clean Reserve - Sueded Oud by Clean Clean by Clean Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend] by Clean Summer Escape by Clean Shower Fresh by Clean Clean Reserve - Rain [Reserve Blend] by Clean Baby Girl by Clean Rain (Eau de Parfum) by Clean White Woods by Clean Clean for Men / Clean Men by Clean Clean Reserve - Smoked Vetiver by Clean Provence by Clean Clean Reserve - Sel Santal by Clean Clean Reserve - Blonde Rose by Clean Clean Reserve Avant Garden - Galbanum & Rain by Clean