Warm Cotton (2007) Eau de Parfum

Warm Cotton (Eau de Parfum) by Clean
Warm Cotton (Eau de Parfum) (Clean)
Warm Cotton (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Clean for women and was released in 2007. The scent is synthetic-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCitric notes, Verbena
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilac, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Fruity notes, Marine notes
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Fougère notes

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 03.10.2018

Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Snuggly Fresh
This is a cozy warm dryer sheet scent with phenomenal sillage. This is not really soapy like many of the other fragrances from the clean line. Warm Cotton is much more of a soothing floral blend that will seem familiar and airy to most. On me it also seems to make me feel very sleepy and ready for naptime. Bring on the apple juicy sippy cups and graham crackers...I feel like I'm back in Kindergarten...and it feels pretty good to escape back in time once in a while, actually. I found that one spritz of this will fresh a whole 10 x 8 ft. room for 2-4 hours. I also found that this scent will sometimes induce a massive headache and cause people around me to start sneezing on occasion. Wear with caution a little of this juice goes a long way. The over all effect is a pleasant clean musky powdery scent, that can't ever smell dirty no matter how it might try. I keep a travel size of this in my bag, because if I found myself and 100 other people stranded some place without running water and soap, like on "Lost"...this would come in handy for at least the first 2 seasons.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 6.0/10
Damp clothes straight out of the washing machine
Clean Warm Cotton to my nose is the scent of clothes just after being removed from the washing machine, after a warm rinse and spin dry.

There's definitely a floral blend in this fragrance that reminds one of the scent of washing powder, but it's more the scent of washing powder after having gone through the wash. This is damp scented clothes, not the dry, lightly scented kind.

I like this fragrance much more than other scents in the Clean range because to me it smells a lot less clean and more musty. It's also quite intense and easily unisex.

I'm actually quite intrigued by the way in which the perfumer has created Clean Warm Cotton. I would liken this fragrance's accuracy to that of the house of Demeter, where every perfume smells exactly like its name. For what it's worth, I'm enjoying smelling Clean Warm Cotton.

If someone ever gave me a bottle of this, I don't think I'd wear it on my skin. I would use it mostly to scent my clothes, towels and bed linen. In other words, I enjoy the scent around me but not on me.

The most dominant notes to my nose in this composition tend to be pear, lilac and white musk. The blend is fairly linear, not that I mind anyway. In terms of lasting strength, Clean Warm Cotton will never let you down.

Blkbrd 11 months ago
Cozy, well-made, spot-on delight IF you get the appeal of a laundry detergent scent. If not, not. Textured bottle a nice touch.+3

• by Punx13 by Punx13
  • by Punx13 by Punx13

Popular Clean

Warm Cotton (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Fresh Laundry (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Skin (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean Reserve - Skin [Reserve Blend] by Clean Cotton T-Shirt by Clean Clean by Clean Clean Reserve - Sueded Oud by Clean Summer Escape by Clean Shower Fresh by Clean Baby Girl by Clean Clean Reserve - Rain [Reserve Blend] by Clean Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend] by Clean White Woods by Clean Clean Reserve - Smoked Vetiver by Clean Provence by Clean Rain (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean for Men / Clean Men by Clean Clean Reserve - Blonde Rose by Clean Clean Reserve - Sel Santal by Clean Ultimate by Clean