Clean for MenClean Men (2003)

Clean for Men / Clean Men by Clean

Clean for Men is a perfume by Clean for men and was released in 2003. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by Fusion Brands Inc..

Top Notes Top NotesRed grapefruit, English lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesClove, Wild raspberry, Lime
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 11.02.2019

1.0/10

A Horrid Fragrance
I'm a person who likes clean and soapy fragrances but this one is a horrid fragrance.

This is like a harsh bathroom cleaner.

It smells like they mixed up a lot of chemicals, realized it was horrible and then finally someone said "let's try to throw in some lemon and maybe that will make it better" and when it didn't, they said "screw it, let's try to sell it anyway".
2.5 5.0 5.0 3.0/10

A white trash
This is a darn trash of a scent. Don't get me wrong, I'm a trash lover, but still, this scent screams trash. Longevity is less than mediocre, opening is ('gulp') a, less than what one could expect. Plastic fantastic. Starts flowery and violet-like and ends cheap musky at the same time. Therefore, I would recommend avoiding, unless you like the idea of a watered plastic. I'm sorry to be so harsh, but I'm not very eloquent.
Anyone interested enough in my experience, or otherwise, please send me a PM... I'll gladly forward the bottle. I bought it this time. Truly yours.
Anyway, this is my first public post, so

KingPin 125 days ago
Super synthetic, but I can’t helping liking it a little bit.+2

by Stardust
by Stardust

Popular Clean

Warm Cotton (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Fresh Laundry (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Skin (Eau de Parfum) by Clean Clean Reserve - Skin [Reserve Blend] by Clean Cotton T-Shirt by Clean Clean Reserve - Sueded Oud by Clean Clean by Clean Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend] by Clean Summer Escape by Clean Shower Fresh by Clean Clean Reserve - Rain [Reserve Blend] by Clean Baby Girl by Clean Rain (Eau de Parfum) by Clean White Woods by Clean Clean for Men / Clean Men by Clean Clean Reserve - Smoked Vetiver by Clean Provence by Clean Clean Reserve - Sel Santal by Clean Clean Reserve - Blonde Rose by Clean Clean Reserve Avant Garden - Galbanum & Rain by Clean