Aromatics In Black (2015)

Aromatics In Black by Clinique
Aromatics In Black (Clinique)

Aromatics In Black is a popular perfume by Clinique for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-oriental. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesPlum leaf, Pink grapefruit, Italian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Osmanthus, Neroli
Base Notes Base NotesMyrrh, Vetiver, Tonka bean

Submitted by Michael, last update on 11.01.2019

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
The dark (but gentler ) side of the elixir
A dark and shining bottle hides hides a potion inside: it's the dark side of Aromatics elixir. Maybe stronger? maybe deeper? maybe meant for the night' who knows? attracted by the container and by the name, I sprayed this scent on the mouillette and on my skin waiting to smell something really powerful...
...but what a surprise! The jus was very gentle, a little bitter, dominated by a quite biytter flowery accord with a touch of plum. Not at all the spiced bomb I was expecting! At my nose came, finally, the base notes: soft and warm, a good balanced resinous accord made of sweet myrrh and tonka bean.
The sillage and the longevity seem to be lighter in comparison with the historical Aromatics elixir, anyway, this pleasant scent can be worn in every season, expecially by night and everytime you want to feel sexy but Always with class and discreption. The price for a 100ml size is quite high (about 80€ ) , but if you're lucky you can find it on sale . If the classic elixir seemed too ladylike and heavy to me, reminding my aunt's historical scent, this is my cup of tea, although not so powerful. Lovely, this " dark side of the elixir"!
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
The sensors
Somehow the heat's been bothering everyone.

The husband has headuaua, the doggy is unfunny and I bump into the furniture without concentration.
The alarm system is also indisposed.

I sat on the phone during a cozy chat when an unpleasant beep came to me, which I ignored, because something always beeps here in this over-electronic household.
But the husband rushes up from the sofa - with the exclamation: The sensors !
For me this is the recognition word that there are either intruders in the house or the alarm system is rehearsing the uprising.
But maybe it is also a programmed test alarm, as you know it from school.
at any rate, the Holde peeks at the control box to avoid the siren howling.
Meanwhile I crumble with my telephone call into my "quiet corner" not to be infected by the restlessness.

Aromatics in Black, which I spray on by the way, helps me.
I really appreciate the Ur Aromatics and also the Aromatics in White - but the Black is going in its own beautiful direction.
I can't find a family resemblance, but I don't need one.
Here an almost gourmandiger smell nestles to my skin, deeply, softly and sensually.
Jasmin Sambac has this erotic charisma, refined by Osmanthus.
Lightly smoky myrrh blows over it and a delicate caramel note appears in the background.
Black radiates peace - but awakens all the senses.
A sensory scent - which brings us back to the core word mentioned above.
Also the husband cooled in my " Dunstkreis " down - and the alarm system remains silent.

In Black has magical powers

Jazzy76 80 days ago
Dark outside, but gentler than the classic elixir: a bitter fruity-flowery jus with a warm touch of resins art the base. Average sillage.+2
Bottle 7.0
Sillage 7.0
Longevity 8.0
Scent 8.5
DorothyGrace 2 years ago
Fruity, plummy opening. Developes toffee like vanilla/tonka. Reminds vaguely Hypnotic Poison. Low in projection, sillage, and trail.+1
Bottle 5.0
Sillage 5.0
Longevity 6.0
Scent 6.0

• Lichtquelle von hinten by Somebody
  • by Orientpoison by Orientpoison
  • by pudelbonzo by pudelbonzo
  • by Gold by Gold

Popular Clinique

Aromatics Elixir (Perfume) by Clinique Happy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Clinique Happy (Perfume) by Clinique Aromatics In White by Clinique Wrappings by Clinique Simply by Clinique Calyx (2014) by Clinique Aromatics In Black by Clinique Beyond Rose by Clinique Happy Heart by Clinique Happy in Bloom 2006 by Clinique Aromatics Elixir Perfumer's Reserve by Clinique Aromatics Black Cherry by Clinique Chemistry by Clinique Happy To Be by Clinique Aromatics Elixir Velvet Sheer Philtre Sensuel by Clinique Aromatics Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Clinique Happy Heart 2012 by Clinique Happy in Bloom 2010 by Clinique Happy Summer Spray by Clinique