1872 Tarocco Orange 2018

1872 Tarocco Orange by Clive Christian
7.7 / 10 20 Ratings
1872 Tarocco Orange is a popular limited perfume by Clive Christian for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top Notes LemonLemon Tarocco orangeTarocco orange GingerGinger
Heart Notes Heart Notes Lily of the valleyLily of the valley Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood
Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 10.12.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Very helpful Review 7
Pure nostalgia
Tarocco Orange - the name alone triggers a quiet dribble. I don't know what a Tarocco Orange is, but it sounds so juicy - and also a bit exotic or oriental. Maybe my slanted brain associates Morocco as well... So one thing the scent reveals right at the beginning: Juicy orange: Yes, Oriental: No!
At the first really unbelievably fine spray a wonderful orange note immediately surrounds me. Not bitter or peel - which I also appreciate very much - but fruity-lovely, without slipping into too much sweetness. I feel like other commentators here: The beginning is such that one could imagine all possible directions in which the fragrance develops. After a short time, however, there is no longer any doubt as to where the journey will take us. An unsmellable lily of the valley lies in the air. All lovers* of this plant should really appreciate this fragrance. I am not exactly a friend of this plant here: In the garden or in romantic Mother's Day bouquets, combined with forget-me-nots, I love it. In perfumes, however, it sometimes has such a penetrating, stinging, dominant note that these fragrances do not make wearable for me. Rarely have I smelled lily of the valley in perfumes properly integrated into other plant fragrances. This is the case with Tarocco Orange: other white flowers - I imagine myself smelling jasmine and freesia, but please don't be shure! join them and form an elegantly interwoven, creamy white, extremely romantic bouquet. A touch of violet powder conjures up a wonderfully nostalgic note.
This bouquet rests on a bed of soft wood and musk, an elegant base that lasts fantastically long. When I sniff my arm the next morning, it could also be the basis of a Guerlain Vintage fragrance and I think I can catch a trace of moss in the breeze.
A truly perfect fragrance for all lovers of nostalgic floral scents, which retains a bright freshness through the more intense citrus component!
For me, the fragrances of the "Twist" series, each of which brings a fragrance component of Clive Christian's original fragrances to the fore, are much more interesting and exciting than the original fragrances. The Twist series is limited - these fragrances will be sold off on the Clive Christian homepage in January. And by 50 percent they come into a price range that I am willing to spend on fragrances that enchant me as much as this one. Patience is sometimes really worth it!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

3 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Clive Christian

AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Hedonistic by Clive Christian Private Collection - C: Woody Leather by Clive Christian 1872 Mandarin by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Chasing the Dragon Euphoric by Clive Christian Original Collection - X: The Masculine Perfume of the Perfect Pair / X for Men by Clive Christian V for Men by Clive Christian 1872 for Men by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Vision in a Dream Psychedelic by Clive Christian C for Men by Clive Christian Crown Collection - Crab Apple Blossom by Clive Christian No. 1 for Women by Clive Christian Crown Collection - Matsukita by Clive Christian Noble XXI: Art Deco - Cypress by Clive Christian L for Men by Clive Christian No. 1 for Men by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Ecstatic by Clive Christian Private Collection - V: Amber Fougere by Clive Christian 1872 for Women by Clive Christian 1872 Vetiver by Clive Christian Noble XXI: Art Deco - Amberwood by Clive Christian