1872 Tarocco Orange (2018)

1872 Tarocco Orange by Clive Christian

1872 Tarocco Orange is a new and limited perfume by Clive Christian for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Tarocco orange, Ginger
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 28.11.2019.

10.0 7.0 10.0 8.5/10

Pure nostalgia
Tarocco Orange - the name alone triggers a quiet dribble. I don't know what a Tarocco Orange is, but it sounds so juicy - and also a bit exotic or oriental. Maybe my slanted brain associates Morocco as well... So one thing the scent reveals right at the beginning: Juicy orange: Yes, Oriental: No!
At the first really unbelievably fine spray a wonderful orange note immediately surrounds me. Not bitter or peel - which I also appreciate very much - but fruity-lovely, without slipping into too much sweetness. I feel like other commentators here: The beginning is such that one could imagine all possible directions in which the fragrance develops. After a short time, however, there is no longer any doubt as to where the journey will take us. An unsmellable lily of the valley lies in the air. All lovers* of this plant should really appreciate this fragrance. I am not exactly a friend of this plant here: In the garden or in romantic Mother's Day bouquets, combined with forget-me-nots, I love it. In perfumes, however, it sometimes has such a penetrating, stinging, dominant note that these fragrances do not make wearable for me. Rarely have I smelled lily of the valley in perfumes properly integrated into other plant fragrances. This is the case with Tarocco Orange: other white flowers - I imagine myself smelling jasmine and freesia, but please don't be shure! join them and form an elegantly interwoven, creamy white, extremely romantic bouquet. A touch of violet powder conjures up a wonderfully nostalgic note.
This bouquet rests on a bed of soft wood and musk, an elegant base that lasts fantastically long. When I sniff my arm the next morning, it could also be the basis of a Guerlain Vintage fragrance and I think I can catch a trace of moss in the breeze.
A truly perfect fragrance for all lovers of nostalgic floral scents, which retains a bright freshness through the more intense citrus component!
For me, the fragrances of the "Twist" series, each of which brings a fragrance component of Clive Christian's original fragrances to the fore, are much more interesting and exciting than the original fragrances. The Twist series is limited - these fragrances will be sold off on the Clive Christian homepage in January. And by 50 percent they come into a price range that I am willing to spend on fragrances that enchant me as much as this one. Patience is sometimes really worth it!

Popular Clive Christian

1872 for Men by Clive Christian X for Men by Clive Christian No. 1 for Men by Clive Christian C for Men by Clive Christian No. 1 for Women by Clive Christian L for Men by Clive Christian Original Collection - X: The Feminine Perfume of the Perfect Pair / X for Women by Clive Christian 1872 for Women by Clive Christian V for Men by Clive Christian C for Women by Clive Christian Noble VII - Rock Rose by Clive Christian V for Women by Clive Christian Noble VII - Cosmos Flower by Clive Christian Noble VIII: Rococo - Immortelle by Clive Christian L for Women by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Ecstatic by Clive Christian X Tabac by Clive Christian Private Collection - L: Woody Oriental by Clive Christian X Myrrh by Clive Christian Noble VIII: Rococo - Magnolia by Clive Christian