AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Ecstatic 2017

AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Ecstatic by Clive Christian
8.4 / 10 76 Ratings
AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Ecstatic is a popular perfume by Clive Christian for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-creamy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes TuberoseTuberose Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Pink pepperPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart Notes RoseRose Orange blossomOrange blossom JasmineJasmine Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang Cocoa leafCocoa leaf OpiumOpium Absinthe wormwoodAbsinthe wormwood
Base Notes Base Notes AmberAmber SandalwoodSandalwood Tonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla
Submitted by Greifswald, last update on 20.07.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Very helpful Review 7
DANGER!

And by that I don't mean the danger that arises when you sometimes jump up a bit impetuously to kiss someone ecstatically - although here, too, of course, there is a certain potential of self- and alien danger slumbering. No, I'm talking about Roja's "Danger", my current favourite perfume for sensual occasions, for being alone and feeling good, for going out, for the big robe and the white T-shirt. So quasi at the moment (and already for some time) my all-time-favourite.
But I didn't notice the resemblance until the next morning, when I sniffed my sweater, because while I was wearing it to the washing machine a wonderful breeze of scent penetrated my nose. Immediately she diagnosed happy "Danger", while my brain was still wondering and came to the end: NÖ, yesterday I tested "Jump up"!
Since I don't always trust my nose immediately and without restrictions, after some hesitation and hesitation (these fragrances are really outrageously expensive and I have only a few milliliters) I really made the right-left comparison.
Now I also know why I didn't notice the similarity right at the beginning, then "Jump up" is much fresher, more fruity - and impetuous to overwhelmingly flowery.
But after the first attack of the killer flowers it is indeed so. From the heart note to the gradual, final scent, the two are not twins, but like two beautiful sisters who are very similar. "Jump up" remains a bit fresher and more present, while "Danger" develops faster towards the sensual, warm and spicy base. One of them, "Jump up" clearly has the edge. Applied yesterday at 18.00 o'clock, today at 5.00 o'clock in the morning I could still clearly perceive the original scent there, while "Danger" already became a soft tender spicy skin scent.
And as is always the case in life: There I find an almost-fragrance twin to one of my favorites - and then it doesn't cost half, but the same DOUBLE. But wait a minute, I have a completely wrong view of things! Actually, the experiment only proves how thrifty and frugal I have been and continue to be! Because my darling "Danger" could not push even the quite ecstatic kiss, I must admit, from the throne!

4 short views on the fragrance
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 8 months ago
Initially smooth and fruity spicy-floral, a sweet and creamy oriental floral-woody Fall fragrance, on a warm and musky spicy-resinous base.
RazvanykeRazvanyke 10 months ago
Smells like a 75 old British lady driving her dogs with a Land Rover to the park. Has Tuberose, Rose and sweet smokiness in dry down. Nö !!
LialichkaLialichka 12 months ago
Ein sehr rauer Start.Aber nach 1 Stunde beginnt die Magie-Cremige Tuberose umrahmt von anderen Blümen.Der Duft eines Hexers:)
VmfVmf 3 years ago
To me it sounds like the old version of C for women but with less ladan and a lot of tuberose. A scent of a modern, younger woman

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

3 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Clive Christian

AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Hedonistic by Clive Christian Private Collection - C: Woody Leather by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Vision in a Dream Psychedelic by Clive Christian 1872 Mandarin by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Chasing the Dragon Euphoric by Clive Christian Original Collection - X: The Masculine Perfume of the Perfect Pair / X for Men by Clive Christian V for Men by Clive Christian 1872 for Men by Clive Christian C for Men by Clive Christian Crown Collection - Crab Apple Blossom by Clive Christian No. 1 for Women by Clive Christian Crown Collection - Matsukita by Clive Christian Noble XXI: Art Deco - Cypress by Clive Christian L for Men by Clive Christian No. 1 for Men by Clive Christian Private Collection - V: Amber Fougere by Clive Christian 1872 for Women by Clive Christian 1872 Vetiver by Clive Christian Noble XXI: Art Deco - Amberwood by Clive Christian Private Collection - I: Amber Oriental by Clive Christian