AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Ecstatic 2017

AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Ecstatic by Clive Christian
AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Ecstatic is a popular perfume by Clive Christian for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-creamy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesTuberose, Mandarin orange, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Orange blossom, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Cocoa leaf, Opium, Absinthe wormwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Greifswald, last update on 03.07.2020.

DANGER!

And by that I don't mean the danger that arises when you sometimes jump up a bit impetuously to kiss someone ecstatically - although here, too, of course, there is a certain potential of self- and alien danger slumbering. No, I'm talking about Roja's "Danger", my current favourite perfume for sensual occasions, for being alone and feeling good, for going out, for the big robe and the white T-shirt. So quasi at the moment (and already for some time) my all-time-favourite.
But I didn't notice the resemblance until the next morning, when I sniffed my sweater, because while I was wearing it to the washing machine a wonderful breeze of scent penetrated my nose. Immediately she diagnosed happy "Danger", while my brain was still wondering and came to the end: NĂ–, yesterday I tested "Jump up"!
Since I don't always trust my nose immediately and without restrictions, after some hesitation and hesitation (these fragrances are really outrageously expensive and I have only a few milliliters) I really made the right-left comparison.
Now I also know why I didn't notice the similarity right at the beginning, then "Jump up" is much fresher, more fruity - and impetuous to overwhelmingly flowery.
But after the first attack of the killer flowers it is indeed so. From the heart note to the gradual, final scent, the two are not twins, but like two beautiful sisters who are very similar. "Jump up" remains a bit fresher and more present, while "Danger" develops faster towards the sensual, warm and spicy base. One of them, "Jump up" clearly has the edge. Applied yesterday at 18.00 o'clock, today at 5.00 o'clock in the morning I could still clearly perceive the original scent there, while "Danger" already became a soft tender spicy skin scent.
And as is always the case in life: There I find an almost-fragrance twin to one of my favorites - and then it doesn't cost half, but the same DOUBLE. But wait a minute, I have a completely wrong view of things! Actually, the experiment only proves how thrifty and frugal I have been and continue to be! Because my darling "Danger" could not push even the quite ecstatic kiss, I must admit, from the throne!

VmfVmf 1 year ago
To me it sounds like the old version of C for women but with less ladan and a lot of tuberose. A scent of a modern, younger woman
LexaLexa 2 years ago
The white flowers dream. If you own Ecstatic there is no need for another tuberose based scent.Rich,creamy,dense and best quality. Lasts 24h

Popular Clive Christian

X for Men by Clive Christian V for Men by Clive Christian No. 1 for Women by Clive Christian 1872 for Men by Clive Christian C for Men by Clive Christian L for Men by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Chasing the Dragon Euphoric by Clive Christian X Saffron by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Vision in a Dream Psychedelic by Clive Christian 1872 Vetiver by Clive Christian 1872 for Women by Clive Christian X Tabac by Clive Christian No. 1 for Men by Clive Christian Private Collection - I: Amber Oriental by Clive Christian Noble XXI: Art Deco - Cypress by Clive Christian Original Collection - X: The Feminine Perfume of the Perfect Pair / X for Women by Clive Christian Noble VII - Rock Rose by Clive Christian Noble VIII: Rococo - Immortelle by Clive Christian C for Women by Clive Christian Private Collection - C: Woody Leather by Clive Christian