Anniversary Collection - 20: The Masculine Perfume of an Iconic Pair (2019)

Anniversary Collection - 20: The Masculine Perfume of an Iconic Pair by Clive Christian

Anniversary Collection - 20: The Masculine Perfume of an Iconic Pair is a new and limited perfume by Clive Christian for men and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-woody. Limited Edition

Mandarin petitgrain, Pink pepper, Cedar, Yuzu, Rosemary, Haitian vetiver, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Frankincense, Juniper berry

Submitted by Mörderbiene, last update on 21.10.2019

10.0 5.0 7.0 7.0/10

Are you kidding me?
When Clive Christian launches an anniversary fragrance and it lands in my mailbox as mystery teasing, then you'll usually be pricked up as a niche fan. Of course I was very happy to sign up for the free rehearsals and was very positively surprised when an envelope from the UK was in my mailbox yesterday. At the end of a hot day the notes of course promised a lot of freshness and the clarity of the chords, unusual for niche scents, made me hope for the same.

At first I only took a sprayer, because I was more often perfumed with EDPs and Extraits during evening tests, then still until the next morning. Depending on the scent, this can be nice, but also quite disturbing while sleeping. Clive's latest creation was strangely unnoticeable to me. So, this morning, with the threat of the hottest day of the week, much more often the small vial strives.

In numbers: 6 sprayers!

The fragrance starts with the subtle impression of fresh tangerine peel, citric, almost like behind a veil. So it is not a fresh invasion, but a familiar, calm understatement. Already here chords of blonde wood sound along.

After a good hour Petitgrain is added and gives everything an even softer finish. Thus the CC´s anniversary smell remains over hours. After 8, however, I hardly notice anything.

Over the entire course of the fragrance - despite the dosage mentioned - everything is so close to the skin that I briefly think of having to apply much more.

I'll let it go.

It's obvious why. In this price range, with the self-induced Epic claim, I can expect more. The smell is by no means bad. No, it's really beautiful. Almost classic. Unfortunately, I have to shake my head about the creativity to launch this fragrance in this form. Blindly, I wouldn't have guessed Clive or Niche. And certainly not an extrait.

Because measured by the concentration of fragrance, I expect a perceptible projection.

I am very curious to see how the fragrance will perform in your test.

And somehow it is also reassuring to get a scent from the watchlist. ;)

Popular Clive Christian

1872 for Men by Clive Christian X for Men by Clive Christian No. 1 for Men by Clive Christian C for Men by Clive Christian No. 1 for Women by Clive Christian Original Collection - X: The Feminine Perfume of the Perfect Pair / X for Women by Clive Christian L for Men by Clive Christian 1872 for Women by Clive Christian V for Men by Clive Christian C for Women by Clive Christian Noble VII - Rock Rose by Clive Christian V for Women by Clive Christian Noble VII - Cosmos Flower by Clive Christian Noble VIII: Rococo - Immortelle by Clive Christian L for Women by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Ecstatic by Clive Christian X Tabac by Clive Christian Private Collection - L: Woody Oriental by Clive Christian X Myrrh by Clive Christian Noble VIII: Rococo - Magnolia by Clive Christian