C for Women (2010)

C for Women by Clive Christian

C for Women is a popular perfume by Clive Christian for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cognac, Geranium, Coriander seed, Mandarin, Narcissus, Petitgrain, Pot marigold
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Osmanthus, Rose, Tuberose, Violet, Ylang-ylang, Cistus
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.08.2019

9.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Love this a lot...
Was wearing it yesterday evening, I love this fragrance more than 1 of CC which i also own, I got so many compliments, for my taste it is divine in the beautiful summer evenings of the French Riviera, at least it is on my skin. When people asked me which fragrance it was, I just said it was my secret because in a way I feel not so comfortable by announcing the name etc...
7.0/10

Rickbr
While the C for Men is a very modern masculine, in the veins of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather, the C Woman seems like a successful attempt to make it modern and expensive an accord which was overused during the eighties in feminine fragrances: the big and over tuberose. It opens with that syrupy, fruity and flower tuberose, backgrounded by a violet aroma, typical of laundry products. But then, you have plenty of things surrounding it: boozy aroma, nutty-like tonka beans, incense, leather, patchouly. It seems as if the fragrance tries to equalize on different directions and i think it works, because in this way it doesn't make the tuberose so omnipresent and tiresome.

Embracing tuberose dream.
Clive Christian C For Women has a very special place in my heart...and in my collection also.The first reason why I love this fragrance insanely is because the way I explored this gorgeous scent.It was the most memorable scent-experience in my life so far. The second reason comes from the first: because C For Women a very exclusive perfume in my opinion,I thought it's worth to be the crown of the most beautiful day of my life..so I wore C For Women on my wedding day.:)

My story began with an Italian vacation in Tuscany,there is the place where I met with this beauty. Our first encounter was fascinating,charming and love at first sniff in that small but very lovely niche perfumery in Viareggio. The beautiful smell was luxurious, elegant and exclusive,rose and jasmine-infused tuberose. In that late night hour it smelled dangerously feminine yet sensual due to the powdery violet-musk hue.The warm summer night breeze just amplified the tuberose buttery aspect on my skin with the lush and almost exotic shade of jasmine, rounded with the herbal top notes and intimately embracing soft lightly woody amber musk background.The shy rose and violet just gave a multidimensional layer to the scent.
We had an almost overnight conversation with the lovely saleswoman about perfumes,scents and other fragrance-experiences,yet when she told me the hefty price tag of this essence( 360€)...-the smile on my face quickly turned into astonishment.My heart was broken ,I left the store without the perfume...

I spent one more week in Italy after this day. The divine scent of C For Women remained on my clothes almost a month after washing them...
The vivid memories and that fascinating experience were so unforgettable, so after I return to Sweden,I ordered my own bottle online from England.:)
Clive Christian's masterpiece is one of the most pricey part of my collection, but I have to say it's worth every single penny.

It was a clear choice,which fragrance I'd like to wear on my big day... Our wedding was on a frosty Swedish winter day and this perfume was just perfect for that. The daring,femme-fatale C For Women under this weather condition turned into an embracing, intimate and disarmingly sensual scent.Now the tuberose was solid and pretty,lightly musked and coyly scented by rose and orange blossom.At this time C For Women was soft,divine,irresistible and heavenly.
This perfume has thousand faces and it's an amazingly composed white flower symphony...Rapture...

by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular Clive Christian

1872 for Men by Clive Christian X for Men by Clive Christian No. 1 for Men by Clive Christian C for Men by Clive Christian No. 1 for Women by Clive Christian Original Collection - X: The Feminine Perfume of the Perfect Pair / X for Women by Clive Christian L for Men by Clive Christian 1872 for Women by Clive Christian V for Men by Clive Christian C for Women by Clive Christian Noble VII - Rock Rose by Clive Christian V for Women by Clive Christian Noble VII - Cosmos Flower by Clive Christian Noble VIII: Rococo - Immortelle by Clive Christian L for Women by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Ecstatic by Clive Christian X Tabac by Clive Christian Private Collection - L: Woody Oriental by Clive Christian X Myrrh by Clive Christian Noble VIII: Rococo - Magnolia by Clive Christian