L for Men by Clive Christian

L for Men is a popular perfume by Clive Christian for men and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesOud, Rose, Petitgrain
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Atlas cedar, Fir balsam, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 22.10.2019

9.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Wattenscheid
The scent for the bad days.
First of all, I have to apologize to L for Men.
Although it was my fault, I put everything on L for Men.

When I accidentally bought L Woody Oriental, I thought for about 1.5 years how to change a fragrance so much that it has 0 to do with the original.
But when I wrote a comment I was told that I bought Woody Oriental.
And in fact, I couldn't have it true.

People please, maybe I am the only one in the world who made this mistake, but please take a closer look.
I also said to the seller that I don't want to test L for men because I know him, take the OVP with me and after 1.5 years I fall on that I have taken something else with me for 350 euros
Now for the fragrance.

Summer 2017 I tested a whole 4 times L until my nose understood that this is no ordinary scent, but a masterpiece.
An example: Aventus with batch codes up to 14
are for me the best scents ever, but not a masterpiece, just like the scent of Peace for men which I also celebrate abnormally.
L for Men takes its time and is not a complimentary monster.
He's like a bodyguard who accompanies you without you noticing him, but still provides security.

In the beginning I do get a grapefruit rose mix in my nose, but I wouldn't call this mix of the two fruity and rose ( the one with the pencil from DaveGahan's Kommi fits very well ), as if L would say, wait, it smells very pleasant, but the Messleite is much higher than you think.
Exactly the same and not different, Tannenbalsam his watchsizeFADER :) must be that.
Irritating in the Premier League.
If you're not so dolle just go L for Men and good is.
I associate L with a free relaxed day on Sunday noon during a walk in the forest, where you have eaten something healthy and tasty before, digested the food well and showered.

350 euros is a lot of money, but a small bottling I would recommend or that you test it 1 to 4 times.
7.0/10

Declaration Brother
One of the things that i'm certain about this brand is that operational, let's say, proposition in its luxury launches seems to be based on try to make better, transform or give a luxury aura to mainstream ideas that has bem proven to be great success or that has created a captive audience that misses certain discontinued fragrances. I see the first case on L, that aims here a masculine creation that was very influential since it was launched, the Ellena masterpiece for Cartier, Declaration. How does L stands from it? By removing the spicy nuances, the cumin that gives a more skin carnal touch, and reducing the birch/cuir accord. This way, the idea gains more importance on the woody vetiver aroma, the mineral iso e super smell and on the citrus accord, very well balanced here between a sweeter aroma and a green a bitter fruity smell. I think it's interesting the way a rose aroma is fit here in way that i guess most man will not notice it smell. Two rose aspects, the citrus bitter one from citronellol and the minty one from geraniol, are highlighted here, fit around the citrus aura and backed on a drier fir balsam smell, which reminds me of dry herbs, woodsticks and incense. Again, the ideas here seem to be well orchestrated, the citrus aroma is intense of excellent quality and the fragrance has a good performance on skin, but i still feel that you are purchasing a luxury Declaration brother.

Hajuvana 3 years ago
If you want a nichey-looking pyramid without venturing too far from Cool Water (and insist on paying high prices) this might be your thing!+2

by JoHannes
by JoHannes

Popular Clive Christian

1872 for Men by Clive Christian X for Men by Clive Christian No. 1 for Men by Clive Christian C for Men by Clive Christian No. 1 for Women by Clive Christian Original Collection - X: The Feminine Perfume of the Perfect Pair / X for Women by Clive Christian L for Men by Clive Christian 1872 for Women by Clive Christian V for Men by Clive Christian C for Women by Clive Christian Noble VII - Rock Rose by Clive Christian V for Women by Clive Christian Noble VII - Cosmos Flower by Clive Christian Noble VIII: Rococo - Immortelle by Clive Christian L for Women by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Ecstatic by Clive Christian X Tabac by Clive Christian Private Collection - L: Woody Oriental by Clive Christian X Myrrh by Clive Christian Noble VIII: Rococo - Magnolia by Clive Christian