Crown Collection - Crab Apple Blossom 2020

Crown Collection - Crab Apple Blossom by Clive Christian
Crown Collection - Crab Apple Blossom is a popular perfume by Clive Christian for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesApple blossomApple blossom Marine notesMarine notes BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGreen rhubarbGreen rhubarb MojitoMojito
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood DriftwoodDriftwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 07.08.2022.

Gerben79
I smelled it all before, but not this well balanced.
I tested Crap Apple Blossom from Clive Christian today.
Okay, then what the hell is a crab apple? After some research on the internet I found out that the crab apple is a collective term for all apple trees that don't grow 'culinary' apples (apples you know from the supermarket). The crab apples are sour, and sometimes made into a jelly with a lot of sugar.
Google also indicated that there is a Bach remedy from Crap Apple, which is mainly intended for "people who are upset about aspects of their appearance of their personality".

If that were the case, I would have drunk the whole sample :-).

The start is exciting and fresh. Lots of citrus, bergamot. After 10 minutes I also smell the aquatic note: a little salt. I recognize this salty note from scents such as Acqua di Sale and Corallium from Carthusia. It is as if you can lick the crystals off your skin.

The salt lingers and after an hour it goes together with a fresh sweet apple scent and… mint. Yes, definitely mint.
Gosh, that goes well together with the sweetness of the blossom; the fragrance never gets "heavy".

Not much happens anymore and after 6 hours I have to rub my nose over my wrists to smell something. Where is the wood? I absolutely don't detect it.

Well, Crab Apple Blossom. I've smelled it all before…. and yet again not in this combination. And at least not so nicely balanced. But for 400 bucks I would have liked more silage.

So that won't be a full bottle for me, unless I can get one very cheaply. And maybe…. I would also secretly layer it with a wood scent.

Update:
This morning at 07.00 during the training, I found the creamy wood. Not very strong, but it’s there. That's pretty good (almost 24 hours later). Apparently it needed some sweat
Ischgelroi
A really great summer scent...
I bought Crab Apple Blossom blind. It's my first Clive Christian. So excuse me for not being an expert when it comes to Clive Christian. Crab Apple Blossom really interested me for a long time, because I was looking for an apple scent for a long time and Greenley unfortunately could not really convince in this direction, especially not after I have found the EU version to be much weaker. A great apple scent is Xerjoff Amabile, but unfortunately this one is not at all suitable for temperatures above 20 degrees. These reasons all led to ersouken a bottle of Crab Apple Blossom.

Crab Apple Blossom Is a really nice fruity aquatic fragrance. That could convince me already times. I smell here but instead of apple rather mojito, bergamot, rhubarb as there is also Hermés. Maybe it's really wrong to expect an apple scent here at this point, because Crab Apple Blossom actually refers more to apple blossom. Here, it's probably my own fault for thinking there's apple to smell here. Apple Blossom does smell fruity, but more of a floral fruity smell and not really like apple itself. So I'm not going to deduct any points here at this point. Probably some other perfumos made the same mistake as I did. Crab Apple Blossom smells really nice aquatic paired with a very nice fruity note. Crab Apple Blossom is but a very linear fragrance a real development I can not determine here.

I can not only conditionally understand a similarity to Virgin Island Water. In the Mojito is finally lime and this smell is used in Crab Apple Blossom finally in the form of the Mojito note and since this note is also very characteristic can one quickly the thought of a strong similarity come to mind.

Un Jardin sur le Nil I smell here somehow not at all out. Un Jardin sur le Nil is for me more floral and greener and is thus quite different from Un Jardin sur le Nil.

But now to my criticism: the price is in my opinion completely exaggerate and already cheeky. The flacon and the OVP also do not reflect this.

The durability and silage is solid I could reach here good 7 hours with a silage something under an arm's length.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 6 months ago
A rather fresh and salty, spicy floral-woody Summer fragrance, with an uplifting, citric spicy-green opening. 100% Unisex!
MariaSMariaS 8 months ago
Lovely! It’s indeed aquatic floral with hints of apple!Not something wow but well blended,elegant, smooth! The projection is very low though
AndreiSmd93AndreiSmd93 1 year ago
I adore this one, gorgeous citrusy aquatic with an amazing mojito vibe. Perfect for hot weather. Longevity is good, but it's quite soft.

by Meetzga
by Meetzga

Popular by Clive Christian

AddictiveArts - Vision in a Dream Psychedelic by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Chasing the Dragon Euphoric by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Hedonistic by Clive Christian Original Collection - X: The Masculine Perfume of the Perfect Pair / X for Men by Clive Christian Private Collection - C: Woody Leather by Clive Christian 1872 Mandarin by Clive Christian V for Men by Clive Christian 1872 for Men by Clive Christian C for Men by Clive Christian No. 1 for Women by Clive Christian L for Men by Clive Christian Noble XXI: Art Deco - Cypress by Clive Christian No. 1 for Men by Clive Christian 1872 for Women by Clive Christian Crown Collection - Matsukita by Clive Christian AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Ecstatic by Clive Christian 1872 Vetiver by Clive Christian Noble VII - Rock Rose by Clive Christian Noble VIII: Rococo - Immortelle by Clive Christian Private Collection - V: Amber Fougere by Clive Christian