Lustray Blue Spice

Lustray Blue Spice by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud

Lustray Blue Spice is a perfume by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-smoky. It is still in production.

Berries, Cumin, Bay leaf, Red rose, Black pepper, Frankincense, Cinnamon

Submitted by Sani, last update on 27.10.2018

Bottle 4.0/10 Sillage 4.0/10 Longevity 4.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
I'll make a note of that one.
Here we go again. What can I do to spoil your skin? Which one would you like today? - If I may give you a hint .... "Blue Spice.
Gossip, gossip, gossip.
Now the shave is perfect. Such a breeze of fragrance, which is just part of it and does care for such an After Shave yes also.
A little burnt? Hm, yeah, he's got a little bit of alcohol for a second. I'd like to disinfect a little.
Knife acrobat? Thanks, nobody called me that yet, but however good, so slight skin irritations .....
Yeah, he's got some cinnamon in him.
Floats very delicately in the fine, delicately aromatic spice, exactly. I feel the same way.
In this weather, it's good to get refreshed. That's what I thought I'd like.
A little smoky? I'm gonna have to sniff it again. Yeah, that's right, he's got a lightly smoky gauze haze on him.
The delicate sweetness comes out a little more now with this cinnamon breeze. Something flowery I can't see now .....
A remotely leathery and restrained woody nuance? I haven't noticed it yet, but I don't want to deny it. Maybe as a distant hunch?
Yes, it becomes quieter and quieter relatively quickly. After one hour rather a very close experience.
Fine, then maybe next time the "Spice"? I write that down simply already times in the customer card.