Lustray Draggon Noir

Lustray Draggon Noir by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud

Lustray Draggon Noir is a perfume by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-aquatic. It is still in production.

Pineapple, Basil, Rosemary

Submitted by Steffel13589, last update on 13.01.2019

2.0 2.0 2.0 7.0/10

Bernard
A lukewarm pineapple fart in the Tuscan wind
How can I resist the temptation if the price of an EdC is less than 3 € / 100 ml? Especially since it is supposed to be one of the much conjured Barbershop classics.

I have always wondered which target group this ominous Lustray line is aimed at, at Pinaud Clubman you can get very solid drugstore goods for the US market at (there) very reasonable prices, Lustray is - so my impression - the cheap version of the house and in a big emergency even as a canister. My expectations tend towards zero at first, like a Mettigel on the party buffet. That is also oldshool, rosy and just as unsightly as the plastic bottle.

Flacon: s.o. Unsightly! I've got better things in the garage or in the tool room. But you shouldn't let the Pinaud / Lustray bottles scare you off, otherwise you would let one or the other pearl go through your rags. Remind me in the Lustray line of discount beer pullovers a´la Lidl. Spooky and without exception made of plastic, which I actually wanted to banish from my household for reasons of conscience.

Durability: I'd be at the headline. So disappointingly lukewarm and flat-chested, at best at the level of an aftershave. Measurable in minutes.

Sillage: Was there anything? Even for the highly sensitive noses of my tomcats I remain virtually invisible in terms of smell. Also for my two-legged gold treasure. Even for myself.

Fragrance: Fresh pineapple briefly tossed in herbs of Provence and extinguished with a hint of musk. Good, good, good. Solid. Simple. Proven.

Conclusion: In the main subject a 2, otherwise only 5s and 6s on the certificate. Not enough for the transfer, then. Class goal missed.