Water Scorpio (2012)

Water Scorpio by CnR Create

Controversially Rated Scent
Water Scorpio is a perfume by CnR Create for women and was released in 2012. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is still in production.

Olivier Funel

Top Notes Top NotesDate, Magnolia, White blossoms
Heart Notes Heart NotesBenzoin, Lily, Tuberose, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 18.04.2015

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
a massive surprise
This was one of my magic moments - by all truth. My husband got me this fragrance - which was actually hard to get. He found it only in Moscow so far !!!! (not sure why) although the company, a french perfumery shows it on their website. Maybe my husband was not smart enought to search well.
Never mind.
So this was the christmas gift for 2011/12 and i took some time to decide to write this review - simply because i liked to evaulate all aspects of this perfume.
First of all:
The packaging is super deluxe and worthy a gift to me !!! and this is not where it stops - once you open the box you find a soft cushion to protect the flacon and the fragrance - what a sweet idea and a way to create a WOW effect. Now to the flacon - this is as to the description an artist creation by a glass maker in France - they say that Biot is like Murano - in fact i think it must be even better, because in Murano i saw only cheap tourist stuff, but this flacon blows my mind away - in a way it is a piece of art by itself - even without the perfume so in case you ever have a chance to see this flacon - i would be surprised if you are not excited. They are all different i heared and hand made.
With all that already great and impressive - comes the most important part - a 30ml Container with the Extrait de Parfum - in my case the Scorpion Perfume.

I have to say, I was sceptic - especially when later i found the article here on parfumo which was sort of ambivalent about the fragrance. Well, everybody has his taste and preference but in my case I have to say this perfume suits me really well. The more i use it (now 9 month already) the more I like it and feel good about it. Of course an extrait needs to be applied in very small quantities but more so - I love the scent. It is like a journey - opening with some more oriental aspects and then becoming a bit spicy - and soon adds the Vanilla flavour. The perfumer must be a real master to take me to this journey of fragrances ! It never adds a scent i don't like and keeps its base notes for more than 8 hours on me. It's simply wonderful.
That's all I have to say here - congratulations to the perfumer and the brand.
Susan

Popular CnR Create

Air Aquarius by CnR Create Water Scorpio by CnR Create Water Cancer by CnR Create Pisces (Damen) by CnR Create Fire Sagittarius by CnR Create Earth Taurus by CnR Create Leo (Herren) by CnR Create Air Gemini by CnR Create Aquarius (Herren) by CnR Create Earth Capricorn by CnR Create Air Libra by CnR Create Scorpio (Damen) by CnR Create Fire Leo by CnR Create Capricorn (Damen) by CnR Create Fire Aries by CnR Create Libra (Damen) by CnR Create Aquarius (Damen) by CnR Create Aries (Damen) by CnR Create Gemini (Damen) by CnR Create Aries (Herren) by CnR Create